I need help with Xbox Chatpad connection?

Discus and support I need help with Xbox Chatpad connection? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need it on my Xbox x/s controller which its not connecting, no lights on nor Accessories attachment notification. Chatpad does work on my Elite 1... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MongoosEffect, Jul 24, 2022.

1. I need help with Xbox Chatpad connection?

I need it on my Xbox x/s controller which its not connecting, no lights on nor Accessories attachment notification. Chatpad does work on my Elite 1 controller with lights but not x/s controller. Headset works on my x/s controller and Elite 1 controller. I've updated everything and nothing looks broke.

I got Xb1S btw. Any ideas how to fix this?

Also I've talked with Live Agent already, Agent said send it in for repair but I don't want to and rather not talk to another agent.

:)

MongoosEffect, Jul 24, 2022
  2. roadkill66611 Win User

Chatpad Orange and Green keys mixed up

My XBox has already been serviced and the chatpad issue occurs on other Xbox consoles as well.

I will contact Service but I think the real issue is that Bestbuy is selling chatpads from the wrong region. This needs to be investigated and fixed.
  3. DaleCh Win User

Mic not working with chat pad

I have the same problem, and this only happenned since the 14th of March. This appears to be a software issue; The microphone works when plugged into the chatpad; if I adjust the mic monitor settings I can hear myself, but the party cannnot hear me when using the chatpad. I've confirmed both the controller and chatpad are up to date wrt software updates, so I suspect that an xbox console update may be the cause. Please help. I'm using an xbox one x, elite controller gen 1 with the chatpad.
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

Chatpad won't fit XBOXOne S controller

It shouldn't be that much pressure needed to get the chatpad connected.

I did a very quick video, see if this helps.
    http://tinyurl.com/hvwt6vp

Keep in mind, my chatpad has been on a controller for a while so I don't struggle like I did when I first got it.
  5. EricVasquez Win User

Xbox one Chat Pad not working

Hi Spooky. I am having the same problem. I have a standard Xbox One Controller and just received the Xbox one Wireless Adapter for windows and the Xbox One Chatpad.

The Wireless adapter works perfectly.

But with the Chatpad, all I get is the moderate blinking of the orange LED.

I read that the controller needs to be updated in order for the Chatpad to work, so followed the instructions to "Update via PC" found here:

support.xbox.com/.../update-controller-for-stereo-headset-adapter

Sadly the "Xbox Accessories" App for Windows 10 only shows me a picture of my controller and does not offer the needed update (I tried connecting over usb and the wireless adapter)

Can anyone help us?

THX
  6. FearedNightmare Win User

Chatpad won't fit XBOXOne S controller

Thema:

I need help with Xbox Chatpad connection?

1. I need help with Xbox Chatpad connection? - Similar Threads - need help Chatpad

2. Plz help. I need to reset my password and recovery forms dont work

in XBoX Accessibility
    Plz help. I need to reset my password and recovery forms dont work: Hello. Recently i have had issues with call of duty dlc and have been messaging Activision support but i have an idea that i thought i might ask some of you about. So i read the limits on use of...
  3. I need help fixing my Xbox one, please help

in XboX Insiders
    I need help fixing my Xbox one, please help: My Xbox served me well for years but it has error code E106 00000009 80070002, I've tried every possible option, even using third party websites, I can't afford to fix it, please help submitted...
  4. I need help How do I recover a stolen Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help How do I recover a stolen Microsoft account?: So today I tried to log on the account with xbox gamepass ultimate I got from discord. and it told me there is a problem with your Microsoft account, to fix this sign in to...
  5. I am getting an error sign whenever I try to download Minecraft And I need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am getting an error sign whenever I try to download Minecraft And I need help: Also whenever I try to download it on the xbox app it says error code 0x0000000 [img] f0c43420-e536-43cf-a24f-b0317f6513b2
  6. I need help with my Xbox network

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with my Xbox network: I keep trying to play games on my Xbox but it’s keeps saying nat type unavailable and I can’t play none of my game anymore sense I didn’t make this my home Xbox,I tried anything and I was...
  7. I need help with my xbox problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with my xbox problem: I can't download anything, literally anything-.. I've research a lot for the fix but unfortunately nothing worked. I have a theory that It might be my Window's problem because whenever I download...
  8. I need help with a code

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help with a code: Hello I recently won a xbox game pass ultimate code on discord but when I try to use it, it says cant redeem look at the instructions that came with your code 96074da2-10f6-4dc0-9866-fb69b654d3ab
  9. Need help with connecting accounts with disocrd

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with connecting accounts with disocrd: Im trying to connect my accounts but i keep getting a error. If anyone has any info it would be much appreciated. submitted by /u/Goldbloodshot [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox support accidently deleted my Live.com email account. I urgently need it back. Help!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox support accidently deleted my Live.com email account. I urgently need it back. Help!!!: I w a s seeking help replacing an old non-functioning email account on my Xbox account with my other main email account. The Tech got a message in account.microsoft.com that the account was from a...