I need help!`

Discus and support I need help!` in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have tried to log back into my xbox account even went through the reset my password where it asks name email and security questions, none has worked... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LukeCausey, May 28, 2019.

1. LukeCausey
    LukeCausey Guest

I need help!`

I have tried to log back into my xbox account even went through the reset my password where it asks name email and security questions, none has worked and it says im blocked from signing in. I cant reset my password due to having my phone number changed.
    If you could help me, that would be awesome.

:)

LukeCausey, May 28, 2019
  2. DerpAssasin123 Win User

Help! I need help with this!

it sends me back to the home menu when i get reconnected
  3. SeilBlase7 Win User

Help, i need help;(

And this is save not my account!!! wtf is Going on here? that s100% my email, and my password but this is not my account!!!!!!!! can i get back my money? please wtf!
  4. Mister Getafix Win User

HELP I NEED HELP

Hi there!

Apologies for the late reply!

If you are still running into issues trying to connect to Xbox Live Gold feel free to post back and let us know.

We will be here to assist you if needed!
  5. Firebeeve Win User

HELP I NEED HELP

General Info

Chat start time Jan 8, 2014 9:02:45 PM EST

Chat end time Jan 8, 2014 11:22:30 PM EST

Duration (actual chatting time) 02:19:44

Operator Morgan

yep so after that long time she connected me to a manager and I copy Pasted alot of stuff she said and this is the first thing he said >>>(Manager)Lervin: Thanks for bringing that up, Chris. This is totally not the kind of service that we want you to have.
    I'm sorry if you had to go through all that trouble just to get this rectified. <<<<then so on talking mainly I am going to have to wait for a different department to fix the problem then at the end he said this>>>(Manager)Lervin: I will make sure that Morgan
    will be provided feedback later right after this chat session, Chris. Thanks for sharing this with me. (Manager)Lervin: On the other hand, I hope I was able to help you the best possible way I can.

(Manager)Lervin: It's a great pleasure having you on this chat session, Chris.

(Manager)Lervin: As one of the managers in this department, I always want that my team can give the excellent support experience that every valued customer like you deserves. You can always count on that!

(Manager)Lervin: Rest assured I will talk to him later. You have my word.<<< ...Most likely nothing happened but I have this in writing and I am reporting it to Gamestop ...This is not right and what they told me was false . It does not carry contract with
    the console ,It carries with account and it was to be corrected along time ago and now came up ,seems to me that people do not do their jobs at xbox.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Help, i need help;(

Thema:

I need help!`

1. I need help!` - Similar Threads - need help

2. i Need help with something need y’all to call me thanks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i Need help with something need y’all to call me thanks: I need help with something 3f14dd36-4b1d-4d64-a83d-6be92b523daa
  3. Need help recovering old Xbox live account and email is bugged

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help recovering old Xbox live account and email is bugged: Hi, I need help recovering my old Xbox account as I want to play the Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft, and I cannot access my old account, HoodedJeans0453, the account which the game was purchased on...
  4. I need help my Xbox won’t come on!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help my Xbox won’t come on!: Could i go exchange my xbox one s for another one even if i have no warranty? Yes it is passed 30 days like its been 40 days maybe. I dont know whats going though, it just doesnt want to turn back...
  5. Necesito ayuda con el ERROR (0x803f800f) -[Translation - I need help with him ERROR...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Necesito ayuda con el ERROR (0x803f800f) -[Translation - I need help with him ERROR...: Intento jugar al How To Survive Storm Warning Edition y me dice que tengo que renovar mi subscripcion de mi cuenta gold y que el juego fue obtenido por games with gold y ya renové mi gold y aun...
  6. I made a Minecraft purchase and I need desperate help.

in XBoX on Windows
    I made a Minecraft purchase and I need desperate help.: So I just bought a Digital Purchase of Minecraft from my Local BestBuy and it was an Xbox One Card. In the back it said "If you have a Microsoft or Xbox account, go to this website" and I assumed...
  7. I need help with my xbox app on my phone

in XBoX on Mobile
    I need help with my xbox app on my phone: [img] How do i get this away? I’ve reset my password ALOT and it still shows this my xbox app 456af642-a5a3-4207-92d1-d77ded6737d7
  8. I need help to become an Xbox Ambassador so I can help people when they need it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help to become an Xbox Ambassador so I can help people when they need it.: Hi I'm trying to become a Xbox Ambassador and it declined my request and said: You have been removed from the Xbox Ambassador Program, due to one or more of the following reasons: Unacceptable...
  9. My friends have been deleted! I need help.

in XBoX on Windows
    My friends have been deleted! I need help.: Two days ago I opened my Xbox Console Compainion and wanted to play with my friend Til (tilaxter). I searched my friends list but i didn't find him. When i want to add him and restart the...
  10. need help with parental controls

in XBoX Accessibility
    need help with parental controls: Need some help. I bought an Xbox one and set it up for my son to play Minecraft. Unfortunately I did not set it up for him to be the child. He is set up as the adult. I cannot put any parental...