I NEED HELP

Discus and support I NEED HELP in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can hear audio like voice messages and partys but not any other audio like games or when on the home 35bc8583-97f1-4e17-97e9-7f99fbf0c359 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Crazykid0769, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Crazykid0769
    Crazykid0769 Guest

I NEED HELP

I can hear audio like voice messages and partys but not any other audio like games or when on the home

:)

Crazykid0769, Aug 27, 2019
  2. DerpAssasin123 Win User

Help! I need help with this!

it sends me back to the home menu when i get reconnected
  3. SeilBlase7 Win User

Help, i need help;(

And this is save not my account!!! wtf is Going on here? that s100% my email, and my password but this is not my account!!!!!!!! can i get back my money? please wtf!
  4. Mister Getafix Win User

HELP I NEED HELP

Hi there!

Apologies for the late reply!

If you are still running into issues trying to connect to Xbox Live Gold feel free to post back and let us know.

We will be here to assist you if needed!
  5. Firebeeve Win User

HELP I NEED HELP

General Info

Chat start time Jan 8, 2014 9:02:45 PM EST

Chat end time Jan 8, 2014 11:22:30 PM EST

Duration (actual chatting time) 02:19:44

Operator Morgan

yep so after that long time she connected me to a manager and I copy Pasted alot of stuff she said and this is the first thing he said >>>(Manager)Lervin: Thanks for bringing that up, Chris. This is totally not the kind of service that we want you to have.
    I'm sorry if you had to go through all that trouble just to get this rectified. <<<<then so on talking mainly I am going to have to wait for a different department to fix the problem then at the end he said this>>>(Manager)Lervin: I will make sure that Morgan
    will be provided feedback later right after this chat session, Chris. Thanks for sharing this with me. (Manager)Lervin: On the other hand, I hope I was able to help you the best possible way I can.

(Manager)Lervin: It's a great pleasure having you on this chat session, Chris.

(Manager)Lervin: As one of the managers in this department, I always want that my team can give the excellent support experience that every valued customer like you deserves. You can always count on that!

(Manager)Lervin: Rest assured I will talk to him later. You have my word.<<< ...Most likely nothing happened but I have this in writing and I am reporting it to Gamestop ...This is not right and what they told me was false . It does not carry contract with
    the console ,It carries with account and it was to be corrected along time ago and now came up ,seems to me that people do not do their jobs at xbox.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Help, i need help;(

Thema:

I NEED HELP

1. I NEED HELP - Similar Threads - NEED HELP

2. need some help

in XBoX on Consoles
    need some help: I have been being harassed by sometime now. I have taken the steps as needed. I block the player I have muted him in chat and he is not on my friends list but he still finds a way to get online an...
  3. Needing help. Suffering major console issues

in XboX Insiders
    Needing help. Suffering major console issues: Hi everyone. Haven’t been having any issues with the Program except the occasional game crash where the headset makes this weird buzzing sound, the game freezes up and crashes taking me back to...
  4. I need some help regarding claiming my windows 10 edition of Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need some help regarding claiming my windows 10 edition of Minecraft.: I've been playing Minecraft Java edition for quite a while now, and have also bought Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch. Most of my friends have been going over to the Bedrock edition of Minecraft...
  5. xbox account question/need help from a EMPLOYEE

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox account question/need help from a EMPLOYEE: hello, i just had a question for someone who works as an employee. i heard that its possible for a person to take a account if it was created on someone elses console. my main account was created...
  6. IGOT PROBLEM WITH XBOX ONE NEED HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    IGOT PROBLEM WITH XBOX ONE NEED HELP: SYSTEM ERROR:E200 OOOOOOEF OOOOOOOO WHAT CAING THE PROBLEM I HAVE WITH MY XBOX ONE 75abd867-e465-4574-8906-c379091e26f3
  7. Need help with download and installation of Age of Empires 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with download and installation of Age of Empires 3: Hello all, I purchased AOE 3 from amazon march 2016. I download and installed it but no shortcut was created so i had no way to launch the game. I contacted customer support and they walked me...
  8. Need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help: I'm trying to cancel a preorder but the option to cancel the preorder isn't there on the order history e2b6f469-067b-436d-af37-6fad52081831
  9. Someone is refusing to give Xbox back need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone is refusing to give Xbox back need help: someone is refusing to give my xbox back i let borrow. I have recipt but cops are asking for seriel number! My info about xbox is gone off my account what do i so how can i get serile number? Also...
  10. Need help recovering a GamerTag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help recovering a GamerTag: Hello, I have a problem with my player, I would like to change to put the nickname that I have on all video games. The only problem is that I had already created an account that I can not access...