i need help

Discus and support i need help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; HI I NEED HELP BECOSE I DON´T REMEMBER MY PARENTAL CODE MY SERIAL NUMBER IS: [Mod removed- personal information], PRODUC ID: [Mod removed- personal... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Carlos PERAL RESCALVO, Dec 2, 2019 at 5:43 PM.

1. i need help

HI

I NEED HELP BECOSE I DON´T REMEMBER MY PARENTAL CODE MY SERIAL NUMBER IS:
    [Mod removed- personal information]
    , PRODUC ID: [Mod removed- personal information], MFR DATE:2011-06-14

:)

Carlos PERAL RESCALVO, Dec 2, 2019 at 5:43 PM
  2. DerpAssasin123 Win User

Help! I need help with this!

it sends me back to the home menu when i get reconnected
  3. SeilBlase7 Win User

Help, i need help;(

And this is save not my account!!! wtf is Going on here? that s100% my email, and my password but this is not my account!!!!!!!! can i get back my money? please wtf!
  4. Mister Getafix Win User

HELP I NEED HELP

Hi there!

Apologies for the late reply!

If you are still running into issues trying to connect to Xbox Live Gold feel free to post back and let us know.

We will be here to assist you if needed!
  5. Firebeeve Win User

HELP I NEED HELP

General Info

Chat start time Jan 8, 2014 9:02:45 PM EST

Chat end time Jan 8, 2014 11:22:30 PM EST

Duration (actual chatting time) 02:19:44

Operator Morgan

yep so after that long time she connected me to a manager and I copy Pasted alot of stuff she said and this is the first thing he said >>>(Manager)Lervin: Thanks for bringing that up, Chris. This is totally not the kind of service that we want you to have.
    I'm sorry if you had to go through all that trouble just to get this rectified. <<<<then so on talking mainly I am going to have to wait for a different department to fix the problem then at the end he said this>>>(Manager)Lervin: I will make sure that Morgan
    will be provided feedback later right after this chat session, Chris. Thanks for sharing this with me. (Manager)Lervin: On the other hand, I hope I was able to help you the best possible way I can.

(Manager)Lervin: It's a great pleasure having you on this chat session, Chris.

(Manager)Lervin: As one of the managers in this department, I always want that my team can give the excellent support experience that every valued customer like you deserves. You can always count on that!

(Manager)Lervin: Rest assured I will talk to him later. You have my word.<<< ...Most likely nothing happened but I have this in writing and I am reporting it to Gamestop ...This is not right and what they told me was false . It does not carry contract with
    the console ,It carries with account and it was to be corrected along time ago and now came up ,seems to me that people do not do their jobs at xbox.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Help, i need help;(

Thema:

i need help

1. i need help - Similar Threads - need help

2. I need help whith display settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help whith display settings: Hello , i have a spectre monitor, C305W-2560UN This is a ultrawide monitor, but i want to play at 16:9 , in the display settings on the xbox where do i go ? To Display 16:9 ?...
  3. I need some help with streaming from my Xbox to my phone. When I'm playing a game and I...

in XboX Insiders
    I need some help with streaming from my Xbox to my phone. When I'm playing a game and I...: submitted by /u/saltygru [link] [comments]
  4. Need help asap

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help asap: Need to unlink my accounts so my son can play upstairs and my nephew down stair. eb4d854e-6eab-44f8-8178-32784c6750df
  5. I need help from an agent to change the email on a xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help from an agent to change the email on a xbox live account: Hello, My dads email was attached to my old xbox live account i believe, or so he thought, I've tried to login to microsoft with his email but it just says that this is not a valid microsoft...
  6. [xbox update] Is this mean I have poor wifi connection at home? Need help. Thanks.

in XboX Insiders
    [xbox update] Is this mean I have poor wifi connection at home? Need help. Thanks.: [IMG] submitted by /u/ahbh93_ [link] [comments]
  7. I need help disabling parental controls.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help disabling parental controls.: Hello. I need help disabling parental controls. Once, my wife set him up so that the children wouldn’t get in where they shouldn’t, but recently we decided to remove it and realized that we...
  8. Help needed please.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help needed please.: Hello. I'm a Premium user of The Solitaire collection, and i can't log in anymore! I constantly get a 1170000 error report. I've uninstalled, reinstalled and followed all the suggestions in the...
  9. I need help to redeem codes that I'm supposed to get with the XGP that I brought with the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help to redeem codes that I'm supposed to get with the XGP that I brought with the...: So, my problem is that I don't have an Xbox, so I can't do the "logical" solution. I would love to get my codes in a Email, cause I can't have them yet. Also I can't contact the support since...
  10. I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help: Okay so I got. A 3 month gold code I type it in its pops up but soon as I accept it it keeps saying try again its something our end it's been doing this all day can some help me pls...