I need help

Discus and support I need help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi xbox this is not a question but I wanted your help because I have a gold gift card for 3 months and when I use it its wrong but when I use the code... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Isaiasmedina1, Aug 1, 2020 at 4:52 AM.

1. I need help

hi xbox this is not a question but I wanted your help because I have a gold gift card for 3 months and when I use it its wrong but when I use the code on Microsoft edge it works and im having the problem were it won't work when I use it on xbox or Microsoft
    edge hope you see this and can help me

MIRAGE2046

:)

Isaiasmedina1, Aug 1, 2020 at 4:52 AM
    1 person likes this.
  2. DerpAssasin123 Win User

Help! I need help with this!

it sends me back to the home menu when i get reconnected
  3. SeilBlase7 Win User

Help, i need help;(

And this is save not my account!!! wtf is Going on here? that s100% my email, and my password but this is not my account!!!!!!!! can i get back my money? please wtf!
  4. Mister Getafix Win User

HELP I NEED HELP

Hi there!

Apologies for the late reply!

If you are still running into issues trying to connect to Xbox Live Gold feel free to post back and let us know.

We will be here to assist you if needed!
  5. Firebeeve Win User

HELP I NEED HELP

General Info

Chat start time Jan 8, 2014 9:02:45 PM EST

Chat end time Jan 8, 2014 11:22:30 PM EST

Duration (actual chatting time) 02:19:44

Operator Morgan

yep so after that long time she connected me to a manager and I copy Pasted alot of stuff she said and this is the first thing he said >>>(Manager)Lervin: Thanks for bringing that up, Chris. This is totally not the kind of service that we want you to have.
    I'm sorry if you had to go through all that trouble just to get this rectified. <<<<then so on talking mainly I am going to have to wait for a different department to fix the problem then at the end he said this>>>(Manager)Lervin: I will make sure that Morgan
    will be provided feedback later right after this chat session, Chris. Thanks for sharing this with me. (Manager)Lervin: On the other hand, I hope I was able to help you the best possible way I can.

(Manager)Lervin: It's a great pleasure having you on this chat session, Chris.

(Manager)Lervin: As one of the managers in this department, I always want that my team can give the excellent support experience that every valued customer like you deserves. You can always count on that!

(Manager)Lervin: Rest assured I will talk to him later. You have my word.<<< ...Most likely nothing happened but I have this in writing and I am reporting it to Gamestop ...This is not right and what they told me was false . It does not carry contract with
    the console ,It carries with account and it was to be corrected along time ago and now came up ,seems to me that people do not do their jobs at xbox.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Help, i need help;(

Thema:

I need help

1. I need help - Similar Threads - need help

2. Current insider build? Need some help to clarify something

in XboX Insiders
    Current insider build? Need some help to clarify something: My Xbox died afew month ago before covid, I got it working again for about 3 months after unenrolling and trying the offline update, worked BAM I'm buzzing had some of the same issues over the...
  3. My Power Brick is Working Fine but My Xbox One Is Not Turning On I Need Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Power Brick is Working Fine but My Xbox One Is Not Turning On I Need Help: Once i Trying to turn on my xbox is not turning but my power brick is working fine cbde1935-fec3-4940-9f3c-d26bf7c613ae
  4. I paid for microsoft word 7/3/20 and did not download and need help pleaase call me [mod...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for microsoft word 7/3/20 and did not download and need help pleaase call me [mod...: I paid for microsoft word 7/3/20 and did not download and need help pleaase call me [mod removed] 180df7db-9725-4e71-b94d-b5b301e1852f
  5. I need help and Microsoft hung up on me

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help and Microsoft hung up on me: I have recorded a party of threats made to me amd my children. How do I report this when Microsoft chat hung up on me. Please help as I do not know where to turn to. Thank you for any help that is...
  6. HELP! I need off of the insider program! Or at least an explanation!

in XboX Insiders
    HELP! I need off of the insider program! Or at least an explanation!: I am so frustrated. I got a 2nd hand XB1X today. Had an E102 error, no restore working, learned it was on insider build (don't remember the exact version, but it was build date somewhere around...
  7. Disc not being read. Help needed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc not being read. Help needed: I am trying to play Batman Arkham Origins disc on my xbox one x and it wont read it. I have tried other 360 discs and regular discs with no problem. I have cleared the cache and held the power...
  8. need some help fixing this ASAP please ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    need some help fixing this ASAP please ...: this has been stuck like this for a week now and after 3 hard resets it will not go any help would be appreciated :) [img] e3a298d5-6c9f-418e-8707-2b21a62e59d4
  9. Hello i need help give me a at [Mod Removed - Personal Information]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i need help give me a at [Mod Removed - Personal Information]: Give me a call at [Mod Removed - Personal Information] 9aa76ecb-3539-4eda-b5bb-c06609c9494c
  10. I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help: I created a new account on my xbox one x, and every time I try to connect to xbox 360 services it wont let me sign in. I hope its understandable what I'm trying to ask. It'll ask to put in my...