i need help

Discus and support i need help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so i was planning on re installing lego star wars 3 the clone wars but for some reason it says i dont own the game but i have most of the achievements... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LauraWheeler1, Jul 25, 2021.

1. i need help

so i was planning on re installing lego star wars 3 the clone wars but for some reason it says i dont own the game but i have most of the achievements

:)

LauraWheeler1, Jul 25, 2021
  2. DerpAssasin123 Win User

Help! I need help with this!

it sends me back to the home menu when i get reconnected
  3. SeilBlase7 Win User

Help, i need help;(

And this is save not my account!!! wtf is Going on here? that s100% my email, and my password but this is not my account!!!!!!!! can i get back my money? please wtf!
  4. Mister Getafix Win User

HELP I NEED HELP

Hi there!

Apologies for the late reply!

If you are still running into issues trying to connect to Xbox Live Gold feel free to post back and let us know.

We will be here to assist you if needed!
  5. Firebeeve Win User

HELP I NEED HELP

General Info

Chat start time Jan 8, 2014 9:02:45 PM EST

Chat end time Jan 8, 2014 11:22:30 PM EST

Duration (actual chatting time) 02:19:44

Operator Morgan

yep so after that long time she connected me to a manager and I copy Pasted alot of stuff she said and this is the first thing he said >>>(Manager)Lervin: Thanks for bringing that up, Chris. This is totally not the kind of service that we want you to have.
    I'm sorry if you had to go through all that trouble just to get this rectified. <<<<then so on talking mainly I am going to have to wait for a different department to fix the problem then at the end he said this>>>(Manager)Lervin: I will make sure that Morgan
    will be provided feedback later right after this chat session, Chris. Thanks for sharing this with me. (Manager)Lervin: On the other hand, I hope I was able to help you the best possible way I can.

(Manager)Lervin: It's a great pleasure having you on this chat session, Chris.

(Manager)Lervin: As one of the managers in this department, I always want that my team can give the excellent support experience that every valued customer like you deserves. You can always count on that!

(Manager)Lervin: Rest assured I will talk to him later. You have my word.<<< ...Most likely nothing happened but I have this in writing and I am reporting it to Gamestop ...This is not right and what they told me was false . It does not carry contract with
    the console ,It carries with account and it was to be corrected along time ago and now came up ,seems to me that people do not do their jobs at xbox.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Help, i need help;(

Thema:

i need help

1. i need help - Similar Threads - need help

2. Hey Need help l write an wrong email address in forza horizon 4 and need to change the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Need help l write an wrong email address in forza horizon 4 and need to change the...: Hey Need help l write an wrong email address in forza horizon 4 and need to change the email address how to do that plz b04f79a0-bedd-4b15-969d-84dc39a85682
  3. Need help with Microsoft Store / Xbox App on Windows 10 - not downloading games - Xbox App...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with Microsoft Store / Xbox App on Windows 10 - not downloading games - Xbox App...: This is my first post, but I feel like I've been here for a while. I have a new Win10 pc. I'm a long-time subscriber to Game Pass on console, but recently decided to try it on PC to enjoy Flight...
  4. I Need Help ASAP error: 0x82d40007

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Need Help ASAP error: 0x82d40007: Hi, I really need help. I am trying to get on red dead redemption 2 and each time I click on it to play it knocks me off and an error comes up saying "for this, the owner needs to sign in." I am...
  5. Need help on Microsoft Mahjong - Mobile | Lightning Tiles - Expert December 15 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help on Microsoft Mahjong - Mobile | Lightning Tiles - Expert December 15 2020: This is really tough. I couldn't finish it or solve the puzzle, so I need lots of help. Much help is appreciated. 7d56fdae-4ede-4a4a-8aca-7b9913f5a3d5
  6. Need help logging in to Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help logging in to Minecraft: I have to use a Microsoft Account to login to Minecraft so I entered my Microsoft information and it says my Password is wrong. I changed it and it still does not work and I ensured it did not...
  7. Need Some Help....2 Xbox's not working

in XboX Insiders
    Need Some Help....2 Xbox's not working: Late in July, my Day One Xbox One updated and got the black screen issue. I spent some time doing the resets but eventually the system would not even fully come on. I've tried several of the hard...
  8. Need HELP getting a timestamp added to your 360 achievement you unlocked offline because...

in XboX Insiders
    Need HELP getting a timestamp added to your 360 achievement you unlocked offline because...: So here’s the issue I was playing a 360 game on my series x and the 360 part of the system was for some reason offline with no explanation as to why …but the Xbox series x was online chat and...
  9. Need help with capturing clips in Apex Legends

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with capturing clips in Apex Legends: Whenever I try to make a clip for Apex Legends it just brings up the main capture screen and asks what game this is. I have tried making a clip on splitgate and fortnite, they both work. I have...
  10. Hello, could anyone help me? I need the Osu1 from insider

in XboX Insiders
    Hello, could anyone help me? I need the Osu1 from insider: My console suffered the famous and current problem when updating what caused my hard disk to be damaged, I have already changed it and made the corresponding format but when I want to update with...