I need minecraft friends

Discus and support I need minecraft friends in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I'm looking for minecraft friends. I like to play hungergames, adventure maps, parkour maps minecraft domenation, capture the flag, castle wars... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by zebra pooier, Feb 15, 2014.

1. zebra pooier
    zebra pooier Guest

I need minecraft friends

Hello

I'm looking for minecraft friends.

I like to play hungergames, adventure maps, parkour maps minecraft domenation, capture the flag, castle wars and other mini games.

If you like to play one of these games with me add me as a friend.

I'm 17 years old and I live in the Netherlands

Gt:

Please add me

:)

zebra pooier, Feb 15, 2014
  2. Eggnogga
    Eggnogga Guest
    I need minecraft friends

Good luck with that. I was under the impression that the only people who watch those 2 channels were under the age of 14.

Eggnogga, Feb 15, 2014
  3. Aznarath
    Aznarath Guest
    I need Minecraft friends.

Hey everyone. I need Minecraft friends. I play both creative and survival. I'm 19. I'm playing most of the time. I also have a mic. My gamertag is .

Aznarath, Feb 15, 2014
  4. Eggnogga Win User

I need minecraft friends

Good luck with that. I was under the impression that the only people who watch those 2 channels were under the age of 14.
  5. Stuck in Abyss Win User

I need friends for minecraft

sorry I can't I have no gold :(
  6. InCaudaVenenum Win User

Have you considered using the lfg feature?? Great way to meet other players
  7. MetalHammond Win User

Okay!!! I added you on Xbox Sullied :)
  8. BONEZ214 Win User

I need minecraft friends

I am 17 love playing this game but prefer creative over survival if that's ok with you?
Thema:

I need minecraft friends

1. I need minecraft friends - Similar Threads - need minecraft friends

2. need xbox 360 minecraft friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need xbox 360 minecraft friends: looking for anyone who wants to add me and play minecraft also have cod games and wot and gta 5. 7b058dab-1d10-46c5-86cb-4ba8a5780267
  3. I need friends for minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need friends for minecraft: I am new to Xbox live and need friends so I can play minecraft online. Please add me, lets play :-) My GT is 5dbe3dac-fd39-46ca-9610-d8f63f2ed511
  4. im playing minecraft on xbox 360 and need friends to play with please add me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    im playing minecraft on xbox 360 and need friends to play with please add me: im playing minecraft on xbox 360 and need friends to play with please add me 8038c08f-716a-42e8-99c7-ace1f2888475
  5. Need minecraft friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need minecraft friends: ADD ME ON ACCOUNT : gewoonlol. NOT ON DUTCHDIAMOND! Hello, my name is davey , im from the netherlands. Im 13 years old and looking for someone to play minecraft or black ops 3 with on xbox one...
  6. Need pro minecraft friends!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need pro minecraft friends!: Minecraft is way funner with friends so please send me a friends request to play minecraft. GamerTag: 3a6588fb-a79c-4848-a4f4-58b821c82f04
  7. Friends needed for Co-op Minecraft. Mature preceded (16+)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friends needed for Co-op Minecraft. Mature preceded (16+): I have my own world at this moment, but I'm more then happy to start a new game if needed. Message me if your interested. In 24 years old. fe24b35f-9fd3-4064-a839-938de11f7bfa
  8. 7 Years Old, Xbox One, Minecraft, Madden 16, Forza 6, Bridge Constructor Needs Friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    7 Years Old, Xbox One, Minecraft, Madden 16, Forza 6, Bridge Constructor Needs Friends: My son, Max, needs some quality friends. He has a new Xbox One and loves Minecraft. He also has Madden 16, which we haven't played yet, and Bridge Constructor. We've preordered Forza 6 Ultimate...
  9. I need friends to play minecraft on xbox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need friends to play minecraft on xbox360: My gamertag is I'm in the UK 9f5c077d-1c19-451c-a397-79f2c57345f9
  10. Need more friends for Xbox one minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need more friends for Xbox one minecraft: I'm trying to get back into minecraft, but I don't really have anyone to play with. So if anyone is interested in playing with me just add me and invite me. Ps I like plaging all the modes in...