I need my controller fix

Discus and support I need my controller fix in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Y button on my controller is jammed how can I fix it (at home) 8be78edd-4e1b-407d-a3ff-f2255e94e77c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by wolffang723, Jan 13, 2021.

1. wolffang723
    wolffang723 Guest

I need my controller fix

My Y button on my controller is jammed how can I fix it (at home)

:)

wolffang723, Jan 13, 2021
  2. gds1972 Win User

Pls help need a fix for my control

Hi

Firstly make sure you take the batteries out of the controller after that I personally would set the controller down upside down and wait for 24-48 hours to hopefully allow the fully dry out and hopefully it switch back on and work without issue.
  3. Mister Maka Win User

I want my controller fix

Hey there BraggerFlower18.

If your controller is still under warranty you can set up a repair over on the
    Service Page
    . Be sure to register your Xbox One and set up a repair/replacement for your accessory. Let us know how it goes :)
  4. Smwutches Win User

I Need My Achivements reset/fixed

The enforcment team are the only ones who can issue resets and they do not use the forums. Someone would have to file a complaint on you via the console. Keep in mind that a reset would remove all of your achievements, not just certain ones and you would
    not be able to re-earn any of those achievements.
  5. MichaelValo Win User

Microphone showing mute for over 3 weeks

It could be the hole isnt connected and needs fixed ive had this problem with a used controller but ive had it also from accidently dropping my controller
  6. mrPaLeRyderX Win User

Day One controller thumsticks drifting

I am having the same problem. My left analog stick is drifting up, and it is getting worse, almost to the point where I can't control it. Microsoft needs a fix, nothing is broken in the controller, seems like a calibration is needed. Is there a way to
    recalibrate the analog sticks?
Thema:

I need my controller fix

1. I need my controller fix - Similar Threads - need controller fix

2. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller is terrible and needs to be fixed

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller is terrible and needs to be fixed: Bumper issues where they won't register presses. Left thumbstick takes 2-3 seconds to respond to it being pushed upwards. It has a delay and only moves halfway up when fully pushed, and after a...
  3. Broken Controllers Needs to Be Fixed.

in XboX Insiders
    Broken Controllers Needs to Be Fixed.: Hello , i have been playing xbox for 15 years now and i bought a controller from microsoft about 2-3 months ago. Now recently my RB button stopped working so i looked it up online in the past 2...
  4. Controller Disconnect , need a fix , anyone help me out ? I can’t fix it

in XboX Insiders
    Controller Disconnect , need a fix , anyone help me out ? I can’t fix it: My Xbox controller randomly disconnects and starts flashing and sometimes it reconnects instantly other times it takes a while it’s basically random and I have no idea how to fix it I’ve tried re...
  5. Preciso consertar meu controle Xbox elite[Translation-I need to fix my Xbox elite controller]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preciso consertar meu controle Xbox elite[Translation-I need to fix my Xbox elite controller]: Preciso consertar meu controle Xbox elite, alguém pode ajudar [Translation-I need to fix my elite Xbox controller, can someone help] ee035422-6a04-44c1-8c04-472d40289c32
  6. Need to fix headphone jacks on controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to fix headphone jacks on controllers: Every controller I get, the headphone jack gets wobbly and disconnected from the actual thing, so whenever I touch it, the sound goes to one side or just cuts off. I know it's not the headphones...
  7. AN ANSWER TO A FIX FOR THE ELITE CONTROLLER IS NEEDED

in XBoX on Consoles
    AN ANSWER TO A FIX FOR THE ELITE CONTROLLER IS NEEDED: My grips are peeling off, my left stick activates RT, my LB broke randomly, also have a drift and the top right paddle magnet feels loose, so many issues that need to be addresed by these people...
  8. WWE app controls needs fixing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WWE app controls needs fixing: I was watching a live program last night on the WWE Network and had to pause it for about 30-40 minutes. Well, when I sat back down to continue and tried to fast forward a little it skipped all...
  9. ​I need to send in my Xbox one elite controller to get fixed

in XBoX on Consoles
    ​I need to send in my Xbox one elite controller to get fixed: I need to send in my Xbox one elite controller to get fixed. At the device service and repair in the elite controller thing it wants to send me replace accessories not an actual elite controller....
  10. Pls help need a fix for my control

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls help need a fix for my control: I need help pls I wiped my control with a wet cloth and a tiny bit like a drop of water went into my dpad and my control won’t turn back on and when it does turn back on it plays up the dpad...