I need my eon skin back

Discus and support I need my eon skin back in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So 2 months ago I reseted my fortnite account I thought I would still have my xbox eon skin but I didnt get it back. I was wondering if I could still... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 레알Wooshi, Jul 12, 2019.

1. 레알Wooshi
    레알Wooshi Guest

I need my eon skin back

So 2 months ago I reseted my fortnite account I thought I would still have my xbox eon skin but I didnt get it back. I was wondering if I could still get my eon skin back.

:)

레알Wooshi, Jul 12, 2019
  2. Balistic Chick Win User

I need my eon skin back

3. Alucario Ultra Win User

I need my eon skin back

Hello there!

Your problem seems to be something game related, so, what I can recommend you is reaching out the game itself support page. We here can only give you advice, but the ones who can fix in-game realted problems are the game company.
  4. DazaniJohnson Win User

I need EON skin

Split from
    this thread
    I bought xbox one s(tab 1) to get eon skin and did not come with the slip of paper with the code on the back
  5. Mobb x jayyyy Win User

I need EON skin

i need the eon fortnite skin code to my account because i bought The Xbox one s bundle
  6. RealAyanjaffer Win User

hi i bought a white xbox controller but never got a eon bundle from fortnite and now?I

I got the Fortnite Eon Skin Bundle but, I never got the Xbox card which has the eon skin code please help me?
Thema:

I need my eon skin back

1. I need my eon skin back - Similar Threads - need eon skin

2. You ever need a break from gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You ever need a break from gaming?: Yeah I know gaming is really fun but it is stuck in my head and I literally can’t stop playing it everyday. 4ce12ae8-fb68-43eb-884a-74fd22c0dab1
  3. My Reputation Needs Work for some reason.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Reputation Needs Work for some reason.: I'd like to figure out where to resolve this. It happened out of nowhere. Me and my buddies get into heated arguments occasionally and they'll often go out and report each other for no reason....
  4. Seriously need help with setting this thing up

in XboX Insiders
    Seriously need help with setting this thing up: I've spent hours combing through every piece of advice listed in the subreddit, on the Xbox website and yet I still cannot for the life of me get this to run, I've linked everything been an Xbox...
  5. Hello. I need friends...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello. I need friends...: So a few months I made a post about needing friends and thankfully, I received replys from many but heres the problem. I'm nervous meeting new people and I forgot to mention games I play (I...
  6. The store does not open I need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The store does not open I need help: When I tried to go to the store and see an application to buy it, I click and it takes me to the beginning and Microsoft Store closes. It does not tell me if I need internet or something, the...
  7. I can't play games that I own because it says I need game pass even though I haven't had it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play games that I own because it says I need game pass even though I haven't had it...: This all happened when a nice customer support person was trying to help me fix minecraft. He told me to factory reset my console and so I did. Then I had to reinstall minecraft. It was going to...
  8. Owned games stating need game pass to play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Owned games stating need game pass to play: Yesterday evening, after playing earlier in the day with no problem, my son kept getting redirected to choose a game pass package to play his games. These are owned games, no disc. We've power...
  9. I need EON skin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need EON skin: Split from this thread. I bought xbox one s(tab 1) to get eon skin and did not come with the slip of paper with the code on the back 86cb2727-76b5-4fe5-b533-0fc224c9c34d
  10. I need EON skin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need EON skin: Split from this thread. I need skin eon pleas 8c3526fb-63a8-4a42-8951-d1372c07639c