I need some assistance in helping me set up my Xbox settings for my 4K 50 inch Tv and my 4K...

Discus and support I need some assistance in helping me set up my Xbox settings for my 4K 50 inch Tv and my 4K... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EmergedJokerd, May 15, 2020.

1. I need some assistance in helping me set up my Xbox settings for my 4K 50 inch Tv and my 4K...

/u/EmergedJokerd, May 15, 2020
  2. wbswbs Win User

Xbox One and 4K output

Have my Xbox One and I am looking at getting a 50 inch 4K Seiki. Can someone with an Xbox One and a 4K TV tell me how well it works with the X1?
  3. Jawa Junk Win User

Monitors and tv

Depends on your setup my 50 inch 4k Roku TV works great for me.
  4. Jayhab4real Win User

Vizio 4k UHD D Series 50" Xbox One X Issue

In addition to the above, some 4k TVs only accept a 4k signal from certain HDMI ports, check the one you're plugged into. My Hisense tv requires me to enable a setting in the menus; HDMI needs to be set to 'enhanced' or else the xbox reports that the tv
    is not 4k compatible!!
  5. IntenseJames Win User

Can I set up a Xbox One S to all LG LED TVS?

LG HDR PRO UHD 4K is my LED TV 50 inches will the Xbox One S be able to work on this TV?
  6. LD VAD3R Win User

Xbox One S flickering in Destiny

I had the Xbox S set to 4K which my tv is. I did what you said and it fixed the issue. IMO it looks better set to native 4K. Shouldn't I be able to have it set on 4K because that is what my tv is? Hopefully this just needs a firmware upgrade.
Thema:

I need some assistance in helping me set up my Xbox settings for my 4K 50 inch Tv and my 4K...

1. I need some assistance in helping me set up my Xbox settings for my 4K 50 inch Tv and my 4K... - Similar Threads - need assistance helping

2. i need assistance

in XBoX Accessibility
    i need assistance: im having issues getting into my xbox account on my 360. I can sign onto my xbox one with no problem but when I try to redownload my profile on the 360 it says that there is a problem with the...
  3. Hey all, I need some assistance with the game pass for pc, having issue downloading games.

in XboX Insiders
    Hey all, I need some assistance with the game pass for pc, having issue downloading games.: I signed up and downloaded the app (pc windows 10) and thought to download Forza Horizon 4 last night but when I came back to it this morning it’s stuck on 50% and just says error when I try to...
  4. Realy need help on RE2 remake, switched to assisted mode, didnt help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Realy need help on RE2 remake, switched to assisted mode, didnt help: Hello! Im very frustrated now after failed for over a hour. I just got this Resident evil 2 remake 3 days ago. First gameplay with Leon, im where you must find the electric parts after you have...
  5. Need assistance

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need assistance: I have a problem with my Xbox one, began with my digital games, an error saying took too long to start, the problem stay 3 hours, I touch the Xbox bottom 5 and hold it for 5 seconds then the Xbox...
  6. Euro to dollars for gamertag change? i need assistance

in XBoX on Windows
    Euro to dollars for gamertag change? i need assistance: Hello, i saw that my payment option is on euros and i want to pay on USD... cannot change it ... i have $10 USD on paypal and cannot buy my gamertag change,,, 3bdfb8fb-67a9-4ef8-a71a-280d4149edcd
  7. Need assistance! I have 10,000 points from MyVIP that hasn't been deposited!

in XBoX Rewards
    Need assistance! I have 10,000 points from MyVIP that hasn't been deposited!: I need help because I know Xbox Rewards is ending. And there was/is 10k points waiting for the deposit date. But now I can't access Xbox Rewards! Which means I might not get my 10 dollars....
  8. Need assistance on canceled game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need assistance on canceled game pass: My account had a free trial for the Xbox Game Pass, in which i had activivated and planned to cancel before i was charged for something i may have not been sure about, and before my trial had...
  9. I need assistance for a promotion in February that I did not receive

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I need assistance for a promotion in February that I did not receive: Early February 2018 I participated in a promotion that was "Get 6 MOS Xbox live for the price of 3!" My current yearly subscription was about to end so I purchased two 3 month subscriptions which...
  10. PLEASE HELP NEED URGENT A ASSISTANCE

in XBoX on Consoles
    PLEASE HELP NEED URGENT A ASSISTANCE: To put it simply, my friends account is homed to my xbox, and recently his cousin switvhed it up and i ended up putting back mine, now i cant share my friends games like how it used to work. his...