I need some help please! Stuck on this screen no matter what I do. Factory resets haven't...

Discus and support I need some help please! Stuck on this screen no matter what I do. Factory resets haven't... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/FATstronaut5 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FATstronaut5, Jul 19, 2020.

1. I need some help please! Stuck on this screen no matter what I do. Factory resets haven't...

/u/FATstronaut5, Jul 19, 2020
  2. JoshuaKendall Win User

Xbox Start up error

I have restarted the xbox properly many times. and Ive unplugged the ethernet cable and plugged it in again many times and no matter what the screen just stays black and the message pops up. The only thing I haven't tried is the factory reset with a usb
    and as you can understand im quite reluctant to do so im just holding out to see if there are any other alternative methods before i do the factory reset
  3. LePoint Win User

xbox

I dont know where to ask help so i put what is going on my xbox one so my xbox one stuck on the green screen and when i want to factory reset it didn't work
  4. SHORTDAWG123 Win User

Xbox One Stuck on the Green "Xbox ONe" Screen. After playing some Halo 5.

I am having this problem it has become a very big thing that needs to be fixed fast, does anyone know why the steps for resetting will not work for me and i will always get stuck on the green screen no matter what i do. I am also a xbox preview member.
  5. Mr Benji Cat Win User

apps cant connect to internet.

I was stuck on the loading screen on apps. I factory reset mine and it started working again.
  6. aldiggitty Win User

Xbox One froze whilst updating today

This is ridiculous. My XBOX One was stuck on 66% while applying the online update for hours. I decided to shut it off and cross my fingers. No luck. I got stuck on the loading screen. I have now tried a offline USB update and it is again stuck at 66%. Having
    to do a factory reset is not a solution Microsoft. Please don't ignore this issue Microsoft.
Thema:

I need some help please! Stuck on this screen no matter what I do. Factory resets haven't...

1. I need some help please! Stuck on this screen no matter what I do. Factory resets haven't... - Similar Threads - need help please

2. My Xbox will get stuck on the green screen then shuts off. Help needed please

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox will get stuck on the green screen then shuts off. Help needed please: Basically explained in the title, when I turn on my Xbox it will stay on the green screen for about 2-4 minutes. After this the screen will go black for a second then it will switch itself off....
  3. I need help please

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help please: My Xbox One started acting weird when rainbow six: siege latest update and it would not let me open any games or apps, it would say that it took too long to open and I did a hard reset to clear...
  4. I need help please.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help please.: I have a Xbox account that i could use but forgot my email that i use on that account i don't have anymore and i don't have the password for the email. ae4259db-1b28-4c24-8632-350e3d333ece
  5. Help me Please I really need help this is serious I'm basically crying out for help pleaseeee

in XboX Insiders
    Help me Please I really need help this is serious I'm basically crying out for help pleaseeee: everytime I try to download fortnite and turn off my console I turn it back on and it says installation stopped? I tried resetting my Xbox, unplugging it it doesn't work help? submitted by...
  6. Please help my Xbox won't update when it needs to

in XboX Insiders
    Please help my Xbox won't update when it needs to: Please help me my Xbox won't update even though it says it should I'm trying to activate Dev mode but when I go into the dev mode activation app it says almost there you're almost ready for...
  7. I screwed up my minecraft over a cape and need help. please.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I screwed up my minecraft over a cape and need help. please.: I will try to explain my situation the best i can. I recently updated Minecraft and immediately started getting pestered by it to migrate my account. This has been a fact that I had known about...
  8. I NEED YOUR URGENT HELP PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

in XboX Insiders
    I NEED YOUR URGENT HELP PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE: I need to change my outlook password but I can't, I had to give it to the shop keeper so he can redeem a gift card code for me and now I can't change it, Links won't work and when I'm asked to...
  9. I've been tricked and lied to. please help, Microsoft support needed

in XboX Insiders
    I've been tricked and lied to. please help, Microsoft support needed: I am in the flight program for PC and a console, my waypoint messages are in my inbox, and they do absolutely nothing. One of them contains a link with install instructions, and it literally...
  10. Erased account of insider hub by a mistake, need help ASAP please. I dont know whats else...

in XboX Insiders
    Erased account of insider hub by a mistake, need help ASAP please. I dont know whats else...: So, i erased my account and i cant access again, It says, working to clóset account, can somebody help me? Was trying to download halo infinite submitted by /u/Late_Capital_5498 [link] [comments]