I need some help with my xbox, it is staying stuck on the loading screen please help ...

Discus and support I need some help with my xbox, it is staying stuck on the loading screen please help ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox is staying stuck on the loading screen where it says xbox one dot dot dot. It stays there forever until it returns to( something went wrong)... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by chaos324, Nov 7, 2016.

1. chaos324
    chaos324 Guest

I need some help with my xbox, it is staying stuck on the loading screen please help ...

My xbox is staying stuck on the loading screen where it says xbox one dot dot dot. It stays there forever until it returns to( something went wrong) and when i go to restart it it stops on 66% and won't let me do anything about it. please help me my friend
    is waiting for me to play with him online for rainbow six siege.

:)

chaos324, Nov 7, 2016
  2. My xbox is stuck on the green loading screen!

hey,

I need a little bit of help out here!

My xbox one is stuck on the green screen it is loading as i see from the blinking points whole the time but its not loading further then that.

Please help me!

Itz xGodSniperX, Nov 7, 2016
  3. Nightsfalls
    Nightsfalls Guest
    mw3 question

hey guys i am loading all my mw3 *** fine and my dlc stuff for mw3 but i am staying stuck at my loading screen when i am trying to find a match can someone give me some help i have reset everything from the 360 to the pc stuff

Nightsfalls, Nov 7, 2016
  4. Qwertei
    Qwertei Guest

Simply hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds it should power down lets unplug it from receiving power and sending HDMI signals an wait up to 5 minutes once those 5 minutes are up plug it back in and boot it back up. The same green boot logo
    should appear but this time hopefully head to the home screen.

Qwertei, Nov 7, 2016
  5. Qwertei Win User

I need some help with my xbox, it is staying stuck on the loading screen please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simply hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds it should power down lets unplug it from receiving power and sending HDMI signals an wait up to 5 minutes once those 5 minutes are up plug it back in and boot it back up. The same green boot logo
    should appear but this time hopefully head to the home screen.
  6. Nightsfalls Win User

mw3 question

hey guys i am loading all my mw3 *** fine and my dlc stuff for mw3 but i am staying stuck at my loading screen when i am trying to find a match can someone give me some help i have reset everything from the 360 to the pc stuff
  7. MarcusQuikdraw7 Win User

Xbox one goes to green screen then blank screen!!!!!?

hi i need help i turn on the xbox today and it get stuck on the green screen load and i waited a lot someone help
  8. Bad Cartoons Win User

playing games

Guys some times when i load a game on my xbox it dont load just goes and stays at a black screen but when i dashboard and try again it works. Can any xbl people help?
  9. Jasestyle Win User

did the update do something?

I jus t started a new game, loaded my save from Helgen and its still stuck. The text changes but the image stays the same :( someone please help me!
Thema:

1. I need some help with my xbox, it is staying stuck on the loading screen please help ... - Similar Threads - need help staying

2. Need help for 4k and HDR chiQ android tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help for 4k and HDR chiQ android tv: FR : J'ai une télé chiQ modele U43H7A, impossible d'activer le 4K ni l'HDR sur ma xbox one S, je l'ai déj mise en detection automatique, mais lorsque je coche la case 4K j'ai une erreur qui me...
  3. I need help when I try to update/install an App or Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help when I try to update/install an App or Game: When i try to install/update an App or game, the process stays in "updating" or "installing" but never finished, sometimes receive the following error You need this update, but we cant get it...
  4. I need help someone hacked my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help someone hacked my account: So today i logged and said my account was locked i did what it said. It says there was suspucious activity so then i go to my settings and apparently some stuff has been changed how do i get the...
  5. I need help with console streaming

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with console streaming: Hello so today I was trying to set up console streaming on my xbox one s. I downloaded the streaming app on my phone I am an insider for a couple years now and I'm on Delta ring then I test my...
  6. Need some help with Mobile Streaming Preview

in XboX Insiders
    Need some help with Mobile Streaming Preview: So I'm all set up as far as I know my controller is connected to phone and all, but the app just won't progress beyond the Learn More page, probably a stupid question but is there something more I...
  7. I need help, I accidently bought Xbox Gamepass for PC instead of the regular in general.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help, I accidently bought Xbox Gamepass for PC instead of the regular in general.: I accidently bought the Xbox Gamepass ONLY For PC, I meant to buy it for both Console and PC, Please help Xbox. ddffd461-4a1e-48a1-9d51-5e5040753c20
  8. I need help regarding the Xbox home button menu.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help regarding the Xbox home button menu.: Why are the group's tab and settings tab missing when I press the home button. I can still find setting under account but I liked it better when the tabs were there. submitted by /u/CHEF_boiRdee...
  9. : Need help staying connected to game servers in multiplayer modes after updating router...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Need help staying connected to game servers in multiplayer modes after updating router...: : Need help staying connected to game servers in multiplayer modes after updating router equipment. Hi, at a point you mentioned mobile hotspot, you have problem with that too? if so then the...
  10. I need you to help me I have 2 games that stay on the menu loading and then they do not pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need you to help me I have 2 games that stay on the menu loading and then they do not pass: 1. Mi juego de Gears of War 4 y Rainbow de Tom clancy asedian esos dos juegos que quedan en el menú y luego no sucede, e intenté todo lo que podía hacer para solucionarlo y no pasó nada....