I need some money refunded

Discus and support I need some money refunded in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I am asking for a refund of several transactions that were made that I neither bought or gave permission for anyone to buy. The transactions are on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by HaydenLangley&, Aug 9, 2019.

1. I need some money refunded

I am asking for a refund of several transactions that were made that I neither bought or gave permission for anyone to buy. The transactions are on my credit card and I would like them refunded please

:)

HaydenLangley&, Aug 9, 2019
  2. Peter R Fleming Win User

Hi there,

You can request the refund here
    xbox.com/refund
    . Please sign in to the account that made the payment.

You will need the order number you can find the order number here:
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Once you have submitted the request you will receive a confirmation email within 48 hours regarding whether the refund has been accepted or not. After being accepted, the money will be sent back to the card used to make the purchase within 3-5 working
    days. You can check the status of the refund here https://support.microsoft.com/help/4026286/microsoft-store-get-the-status-of-your-return-and-refund
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello HaydenLangley&,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you have unauthorized charges on your credit card for Xbox services. Were the charges placed on an account that you own? You can

request a refund
    for a charge that is made on your Microsoft account. If the charge was made on an account that is not yours, the bank will need to dispute the charge and issue a refund.
    Also, you can reach out to the Xbox Support Team in the event that the refund request form is not supported in your region. If the charges came from a different
    account, the support team can remove your payment instrument from the account.
    We hope this helps!
  4. Morte Legionem Win User

warframe platinum purchase problem (170)

Yea its a rip off, some one needs to fix it or refund our money. Ban it from the market if the **** dont work.
  5. xX CR0ZIER Xx Win User

XBox Live Account Compromises - Microsoft Sweeping It Under the Rug?

same thing happened to me I was refunded some of the money but lost £40
  6. IHIULK Win User

MyCAREER file unreadable

it happened to me yesterday, im looking for answers. i dont want to think how much money i spent on mine.this issue needs to be fixed or money needs to be refunded
Thema:

1. I need some money refunded - Similar Threads - need money refunded

2. Microsoft keep sending me email alert on I need to pay them alot of money for game pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft keep sending me email alert on I need to pay them alot of money for game pass...: I'm not sure I can close this account and create an new fresh xbox live account will fix the problem. dee04e79-6da6-4288-a5ed-e90b20725d69
  3. I need cancel my subscription and return my money in my account bank charge me twice 35 dollar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need cancel my subscription and return my money in my account bank charge me twice 35 dollar: I need cansel my c card info and my mony back you charge becose bank charge me 35 doller twise so please return my mony ea121786-c5c0-48f1-b9bc-d824968913f1
  4. Xbox one keep asking for money to pay them not sure I need to set up an debit card account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one keep asking for money to pay them not sure I need to set up an debit card account: Is there an reason why it doing to hurt my gaming and I have an concern. 8b7385db-a8c7-4630-9d03-171affdab03b
  5. microsoft took money from my account for games with gold game, need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    microsoft took money from my account for games with gold game, need help: Hello so everybody, i bought my games with gold like every month. But this time microsoft took 19.99 for victor vran which is currently free. Can someone help me? 141d4fe2-50a3-4c8f-bddb-6c0dca2b4493
  6. Hitman blood money needs payment while having live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hitman blood money needs payment while having live: Hello all, This week I started a live gold trial with my account and I could download Victor Vran and Overcooked for free, but when I try to download Hitman blood money I have to pay for it. Are...
  7. I need a refund. You guys have taken money from me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need a refund. You guys have taken money from me.: I changed my gamertag not even a week ago, and it has been force changed by someone in enforcement and I would like to have my 10 dollars refunded as I didn’t get to use my tag even though I paid...
  8. [I just bought the Call of Duty for Xbox One and I was charged 2 times!!!! I need the money to ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [I just bought the Call of Duty for Xbox One and I was charged 2 times!!!! I need the money to ...: Qué puedo hacer para recuperar mi dinero? Ayuda es URGENTE!!!!!! [Translation - What can I do to get my money back? Help is URGENT!!!!!!] 4e945a37-2980-478c-aa46-6e10f65c1fd0
  9. Xbox canceled my order of battlefield 1 ultimate edition and didn't need refund me my money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox canceled my order of battlefield 1 ultimate edition and didn't need refund me my money: i got an email last night saying my order of battlefield 1 ultimate edition was canceled and I have checked my account and the money was not refunded and I did not cancel my order...
  10. I need a refund. You guys have taken money from me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need a refund. You guys have taken money from me.: I changed my gamertag not even a week ago, and it has been force changed by someone in enforcement and I would like to have my 10 dollars refunded as I didn’t get to use my tag even though I paid...