I Need some new friends on Xbox One or 360 fast that are.... awesome

Discus and support I Need some new friends on Xbox One or 360 fast that are.... awesome in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please I would like some new friends over the age of 15 and under the age 24. I'm quite nice person. I hope to meet some people that love to get into... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OneGodlyKid 951, Mar 29, 2014.

1. I Need some new friends on Xbox One or 360 fast that are.... awesome

Please I would like some new friends over the age of 15 and under the age 24. I'm quite nice person. I hope to meet some people that love to get into random conversations about various things. I also like to win every once and a while
    so if we play for 5 games can we at least try to win 2 of them. I like; anime, Drawing, gaming, writing, sleeping, eating lol. I Just hate how this always seems to happen. Some nice person I meet says yeah sure we'll definitely play some time soon... 2 months
    later.... nothing we never played now that person is a weird stranger on my FL. I used to have the max people on my friends list, 75 strangers that did not play with, 5 real life friends that hardly play and the rest are offline ghost tags. On the
    Xbox One I have; Titanfall, COD: Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Thief (2014), Deadrising 3, Forza 5.

Soo if your looking for a new cool friend you should... message me and add me then, we should play I Need some new friends on Xbox One or 360 fast that are.... awesome :D. well

:)

OneGodlyKid 951, Mar 29, 2014
  2. xdratx1
    xdratx1 Guest
    i need some new xbox 360 friends

You should mainly add people you know or rather, met in real life. If you haven't heard, there are numerous occasions recently about kids and pedophiles which I won't go into detail about, but yea you should refrain from adding strangers.

xdratx1, Mar 29, 2014
  3. kelseyville
    kelseyville Guest
    i need some new xbox 360 friends

im looking for some people to add on my xbox 360 if think i should add or be your friend on here let me know on this and post a comment

kelseyville, Mar 29, 2014
  4. Tryton8109 Win User

Need Some Friends For This AWESOME Game

Hey, I'm in Ohio. I'll be digging out my mic for this game, haven't touched the xbox for quite a bit. I'll add you tonight if I get on Destiny.

5. Futuristic Eye Win User

need some new 360 friends

hey feel free to add me :)
  6. xJOKERaholic Win User

I need some new friends

tried adding you, maybe i was doing it wrong. it wouldnt let me. if you still looking for new friends feel free to add me
  7. Theconcreast Win User

I need some new friends

Okay, I would love to be your friend and i will send you a friend request so we can play together. If you do not manage to get a friend request, please send one to me.
  8. RaisedHercules Win User

I need some new friends

Hello fellow gamer, Feel free to add me... I'am looking for some friends to play dead island with ( doing my second tour on this game) but iam finding alot of new missions in the game and would like to get some achievements too. I play all gears games online
    as well and left for dead 1&2...I don't care about age or gender as long as theirs mutual respect and mad fun while playing whatever... I also favor using a mic for better commuination and just casual conversation...so if u down with fraggin some baddies in
    a joint effort to smoke some fools online or co-op it's on! Peace..
Thema:

I Need some new friends on Xbox One or 360 fast that are.... awesome

1. I Need some new friends on Xbox One or 360 fast that are.... awesome - Similar Threads - Need friends 360

2. need 360 friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    need 360 friends: looking for regular 360 players, hard to find friends these days on 360 games i have: modern warfare 2 halo 3 halo reach cod world at war gears of war 1-3 + judgement red dead redemption...
  3. need xbox 360 minecraft friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need xbox 360 minecraft friends: looking for anyone who wants to add me and play minecraft also have cod games and wot and gta 5. 7b058dab-1d10-46c5-86cb-4ba8a5780267
  4. Need new friends.... ladies help me. I got 360/one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need new friends.... ladies help me. I got 360/one: I'm bored. If I'm not getting money I'm on here cd317ca4-9143-461d-89d0-701675468340
  5. im playing minecraft on xbox 360 and need friends to play with please add me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    im playing minecraft on xbox 360 and need friends to play with please add me: im playing minecraft on xbox 360 and need friends to play with please add me 8038c08f-716a-42e8-99c7-ace1f2888475
  6. Need minecraft friends for xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need minecraft friends for xbox 360: Hey guys add me i play survival i want some friends to play with add me !! c926f77d-72c9-4e48-b2a4-2db5a0a174f2
  7. Need active friends for the 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need active friends for the 360: I have a level 32 warlock and hunter. I want to find a group of friends that is online alot and will do raids, strikes, pvp, and other activities the game has to offer. I also want to start...
  8. need female or male friends xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need female or male friends xbox 360: hello i need some friends to play with im a male and im 12 i prefer 13 and under i play minecraft and other games please send me a friend request so we can play thanks!...
  9. Need female friends xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need female friends xbox 360: hello im looking for some cool friends to play on the xbox 360 i prefer 13 and under i play minecraft destiny and other games a6018256-72dd-4975-a8e0-85681d1f75c3
  10. Minecraft Xbox 360 friends needed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox 360 friends needed: Hey I'm a 17 year old man and I need some friends to play Minecraft survival with!!! Add me if you want to my gt is send me a message or friend request and I'll invite you....