I need to buy code for my boys in South America but the ones I used are region locked

Discus and support I need to buy code for my boys in South America but the ones I used are region locked in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; need to buy a code that works for my location a49cb103-2b29-4764-9c56-48c3defdd9f9 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by joshGaines, Oct 6, 2019.

1. joshGaines
    joshGaines Guest

I need to buy code for my boys in South America but the ones I used are region locked

need to buy a code that works for my location

:)

joshGaines, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

That Depends what code you Trying buing because for exemple I Live in Brazil and Here we don't can buy the Flashback Atari Classics vol 1, 2 and 3.

A think with you can do is change the your console region system, but I don't recommend do that,
  3. AngelObullets Win User

sadly you need to buy the codes in the region you want them to be used in, there isn't ways to send cards from one region to another.
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there joshGaines,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the forums, you should be able to find codes that are available for your region. Go ahead and take a look at the following support page linked below, this will take you over to some of the trusted sites and stores in your
    region.

I hope this helps.
  5. PCunrecognized Win User

Read this if renting a console server in the “South US” region! :(

I bet they will give the south servers to Latin and South America, since they play a lot and are always seen on the US servers.

What I want is to be able to region lock a rented server so only players in that area can join.
  6. ErnestoCG Win User

Game download gets to 80%, then says can't download

could it be related to regional restrictions? i used to live in uk and so my account, as i moved to south america i never changed my region.
Thema:

1. I need to buy code for my boys in South America but the ones I used are region locked - Similar Threads - need buy code

2. Why do we need to buy xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do we need to buy xbox live gold: As many people would agree xbox live gold is very expensive. Why do we need to buy gold to play online, there should be an alternative option for people to play online and for people who want 4...
  3. Need help deciding which xbox one consoles to buy for gaming and 4k- BluRays?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help deciding which xbox one consoles to buy for gaming and 4k- BluRays?: I would go with an xbox one X it will play 4k movies, play games in 4k and ultimately in my opinion will give you a better experience with your 4k tv. 97a6048a-8345-4d71-91ff-3f4554318be6
  4. digital code redeemed but in store says need to buy still

in XBoX Games and Apps
    digital code redeemed but in store says need to buy still: I bought a code from gamestop it says code redeemed in my system on pc but on my xbox store still says I need to buy and I have reset xbox and still not luck. Gamestop will not issue a new code so...
  5. Xbox Movie Buy/Rentals Audio Format issue , 4K UHD HDR movies need "DOLBY ATMOS" on XBOX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Movie Buy/Rentals Audio Format issue , 4K UHD HDR movies need "DOLBY ATMOS" on XBOX: Hello Xbox / Microsoft . When Renting movies on Xbox the Audio format for ALL movies should be clearly marked for each Resolution. When looking around a movies page on Xbox I Can Not find...
  6. "To play, you'll need to buy it"

in XBoX Accessibility
    "To play, you'll need to buy it": I just finishing paying for the $14.99 game pass/xlive subscription and ever since, I can't play a single game. Called Xbox support, done hard resets, disconnected and re connected, nothing...
  7. unable to buy xbox gold ultimate for £1 - child account - you need a parent to buy this

in XBoX Accessibility
    unable to buy xbox gold ultimate for £1 - child account - you need a parent to buy this: Hi, I am trying to get my son access to the xbox game pass ultimate. He has 12 months left of xbox live but when we try and buy ultimate for £1 we get the following You need a parent to buy this...
  8. Are there any hacked Xbox One accounts ? need help I am buying one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are there any hacked Xbox One accounts ? need help I am buying one: Greetings Folks I have Xbox and a local seller is selling Xbox One account he says its has 400 games and Xbox Gold Live upto year He is selling it for 40$ What I am worried about is if its a...
  9. Hi my name is Ali I just buy an Xbox 360 from a guy I need a live code to play plz if u guys ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hi my name is Ali I just buy an Xbox 360 from a guy I need a live code to play plz if u guys ...: If u guys plz have n Xbox 360 code free I really need one plz 6eea62e5-d03d-4bf0-9a19-2bc4380b88ad
  10. Got my 3 month live code for buying three games on xbox one. But need help from admin

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got my 3 month live code for buying three games on xbox one. But need help from admin: I got my 3 month live code for xbox live for buying three games. But i guess it deleted automatically after 30 days under my messages under xbox one. Can a admin please look into this and resend...