I need to cancel my Xbox Gamepass

Discus and support I need to cancel my Xbox Gamepass in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Good Evening! From the name of this topic you can understand, that I need to cancel my Xbox Gamepass. But I can't because it says you have to pay... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DimikPro, Jan 29, 2019.

1. DimikPro
    DimikPro Guest

Good Evening!

From the name of this topic you can understand, that I need to cancel my Xbox Gamepass. But I can't because it says you have to pay before you cancel. I don't have money now, an then I really want to cancel it. Is it possible?

:)

DimikPro, Jan 29, 2019
  2. Aldrums24 (Alexis) Win User

well you can call Xbox contact support, or you can sing in here in the xbox page and go to subcripstions and cancel it!
  3. Cherry Dolphin Win User

Hello this link should be helpful

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/pay-past-due-balance-on-xbox-subscription
  4. MRallamagoosa Win User

5. white knight ax Win User

Good morning. Please contact support.xbox.com to evaluate youre situation.
  6. baltyofgod Win User

Hello if you have an unpaid balance automatically you have to pay to deactivate it, since you have put automatic renewal. If you didn't renew, you wouldn't have had this problem:)
Thema:

1. I need to cancel my Xbox Gamepass - Similar Threads - need cancel Gamepass

2. I need to cancel xbox live subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to cancel xbox live subscription: I need to cancel xbox live subscription d36c666e-8586-4de8-a716-a637638b0471
  3. I need cancel my subscription and return my money in my account bank charge me twice 35 dollar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need cancel my subscription and return my money in my account bank charge me twice 35 dollar: I need cansel my c card info and my mony back you charge becose bank charge me 35 doller twise so please return my mony ea121786-c5c0-48f1-b9bc-d824968913f1
  4. I need to cancel my Minecraft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to cancel my Minecraft account: I have a Minecraft account that no longer need..how do I cancel a1a5e0b2-961c-46ee-aff5-d0f5645ce4a6
  5. I need to cancel this account as the xbox my grandson was using was stolen

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to cancel this account as the xbox my grandson was using was stolen: I need to cancel this account as the xbox my grandson was using was stolen and I have been paying for this account for over a year. I have requested 3 times for it to be cancelled. I do not have...
  6. Need to cancel XBOX gold subscription but do not know my membership number.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need to cancel XBOX gold subscription but do not know my membership number.: My son need to cancel XBOX gold subscription but do not know my membership number. He does not have the Xbox any more but we are charged every month for it. 6ec179cb-8241-456c-b055-52b23da2711b
  7. I need help to escalate canceling a microsoft store physical xbox game preorder ASAP...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I need help to escalate canceling a microsoft store physical xbox game preorder ASAP...: I can already escalated my problem with claim #[Mod Removed-Personal Information] but I have received no response. I am just simply trying to cancel my entire MIcrosoft store order #[Mod...
  8. I need a cancellation number to remove my credit card from your system. It has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need a cancellation number to remove my credit card from your system. It has been...: I need a cancellation number from you to remove my credit card from your system as it has been compromised and someone else is making charges against my credit card fraudulently. Please respond....
  9. Need to cancel Xbox Game Pass Subscription: MS Virtual Agent won't connect me to a live person

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need to cancel Xbox Game Pass Subscription: MS Virtual Agent won't connect me to a live person: I am trying to cancel my game pass subscription. Not just turn off recurring billing, I already did that. I want to completely cancel the subscription. The only option for support is the...
  10. Cancel Pre-Order need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cancel Pre-Order need help: Hello I would like to cancel the pre-order of Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition. Could anyone help me, please? 5b37ebf4-1733-4c95-bd28-3ede12c6ca27