I need to change my Minecraft realm settings.

Discus and support I need to change my Minecraft realm settings. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My friend invited me and I’m not a child account. It won’t let me change my settings. Please help me with this. 7f1f9941-7e08-42b7-a026-f898d81f2316 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SunnyStardust, Aug 29, 2021.

1. I need to change my Minecraft realm settings.

My friend invited me and I’m not a child account. It won’t let me change my settings. Please help me with this.

:)

SunnyStardust, Aug 29, 2021
  2. Foxdie
    Foxdie New Member
    nice

Foxdie, Sep 9, 2021
  3. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Sunny, how are you today? hope you're well:

Is your account 18+?

If not:

Try changing it this way.

https://account.xbox.com/en-us/Settings?rtc=1&a...

Go to the top right corner, click on your avatar

click on my microsoft account

Click on "Your Information" on the top tab

go on the date of birth

Change to a date that matches age 18+.

Once this is done, log out your microsoft account from all open browser sites,

wait 20 minutes for the updates to take effect on the server, then click the link below.

https://account.xbox.com/en-us/Settings?rtc=1&a...

Look for the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab

And change the settings "You can play with people outside of Xbox Live", "You can create and join clubs", and "You can join multiplayer games" to Allow.

Once all that is done, wait another 20 minutes to update the changed settings and that's it. :)
  4. ThiccRichie Win User

Minecraft Realms

For Realms, you need to make sure the “You can create and join Clubs” setting is also set to Allow.

If you change this setting, or if this setting is already correct, quit Minecraft, sign out of the Xbox App, re-sign in, and then launch Minecraft again.

Getting a direct link to the realm could also help!
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Minecraft Realms Nintendo Switch

Hi Alex,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue with Minecraft Realms on the Nintendo Switch. Based on the message you received, it may be possible that your account doesn't have the correct permissions to access online multiplayer across different
    devices.

Is your account a child or adult account? Players under 13 years old will have online multiplayer disabled by default with Minecraft and
    won’t be able to join Realms or servers unless a parent changes their account settings.
    For help with changing these account settings, you will need to change your
    Privacy and Online settings of the Xbox Live account.

For further information on this and other information related to Minecraft Realms or Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch, I recommend the following support articles:

Minecraft Realms

Minecraft for Nintendo Switch FAQ

I hope that this information helps out!
  6. TomWard5 Win User

Pocket Edition and Xbox 1 for Minecraft

Are they comparable for realms, Minecraft says that I need to change privacy and online safety settings on Xbox.com to do so, but I dumb and cat figure it out.
  7. SL4SHthegamer Win User

Chancging onilne privacy settings on Xbox.com

im trying to change the "Create and join clubs" setting and my account is an adult account

And yes i cant join "Realms" in Minecraft due to this
Thema:

1. I need to change my Minecraft realm settings. - Similar Threads - need change Minecraft

2. Hey Need help l write an wrong email address in forza horizon 4 and need to change the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Need help l write an wrong email address in forza horizon 4 and need to change the...: Hey Need help l write an wrong email address in forza horizon 4 and need to change the email address how to do that plz b04f79a0-bedd-4b15-969d-84dc39a85682
  3. I'm trying to get realms and it shows that I need to change my online safety settings.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to get realms and it shows that I need to change my online safety settings.: But everything I click on this website that says the online safety settings literally goes to the support page. I watched YouTube videos and they're all for the console; I don't have the console....
  4. Home Xbox changed without my knowledge, need extra switch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home Xbox changed without my knowledge, need extra switch: My home Xbox was changed without my knowledge The virtual Agent said it's possible to get an extra switch but I don't know how 7cc4a262-e240-4f15-b0a2-7be56d17d94b
  5. Person changed gamertag and I need help finding the new one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Person changed gamertag and I need help finding the new one: Someone I used to play with who is not on my friend's list changed their Gamertag, I know what their old one was, is there a way for me to figure out what the new one is?...
  6. I believe we need too restart minecraft or change our privacy settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I believe we need too restart minecraft or change our privacy settings: I believe we need to sign out of minecraft and sign in with the same acount or change your privacy settings 8dba0013-b233-4085-bc9f-0ed384df9de6
  7. Need to change Club name because game is going offline.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to change Club name because game is going offline.: The Club is the Defiance 2050 community Club. we have over 4000 members. The game is going offline at the end of April, and we are locked out from changing the name. We have reported the name, and...
  8. I need help changing my age on Asphalt 8 Airborne

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help changing my age on Asphalt 8 Airborne: When I was setting up an Asphalt 8 account I was doing just fine. I then wanted to watch a video to get the free rewards. I tried to watch it but it just wouldn't load. I saw that all the other...
  9. "We need your profile address." Address locked in and I can't change it.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    "We need your profile address." Address locked in and I can't change it.: I want to buy xbox game pass and one of the steps forces me to enter my profile address, but I cant enter it since i'm locked in at USA and can't change it myself (it's grayed out)....
  10. Minecraft Bedrock Xbox one needs me to change privacy settings to play but won’t let me.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Xbox one needs me to change privacy settings to play but won’t let me.: Ive been playing since about release of bedrock, this was working last night, havent touched anything since last night, this has mever happened. I cot on today, got an error stating i need to...