I need to constantly re-enable Dolby Atmos for headphones

Discus and support I need to constantly re-enable Dolby Atmos for headphones in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I don’t know if it’s a Insider Preview bug, but since a few days my headphones audio settings constantly changes to Windows Sonic and I need to run... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Rivanov, Dec 1, 2019 at 10:34 AM.

1. /u/Rivanov
    /u/Rivanov Guest

I don’t know if it’s a Insider Preview bug, but since a few days my headphones audio settings constantly changes to Windows Sonic and I need to run Dolby Atmos app to activate it for my TB Stealth 600. Anyone else with this issue? It’s quite annoying.

submitted by /u/Rivanov
    [link] [comments]

2. Zacabeb Win User

Dolby Atmos audio from Xbox One is delayed

As much as I hope that is the case, I don't dare assume they are looking into it.

While Dolby Atmos for Headphones is enabled by a license key managed through the Dolby Access app, the Dolby Atmos encoding is integrated into the system software.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Only party audio playing through headset?

Is it possible that you set your sound output for headphones to Dolby Atmos and didn't buy the Dolby Atmos App?

If so, you will be able to try Dolby Atmos through Headphones for 14 days, after which it'll stop working.

You need to switch to basic Stereo or Windows Sonic if you want spatial 3D sound without paying for Dolby Atmos.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Using earphones on a wireless remote

Check that you have fresh batteries in the controller, as the controller turns off some features when the batteries get low to conserve battery power like rumble and headphone sound.

Also, can you go to the Settings under Display & Sound and check the settings there. If you have set the headset audio to "Dolby Atmos for Headphones", be aware that you need to have PURCHASED the Dolby Atmos for Headphones app.

If you simply downloaded the Dolby Atmos app for free, you only get a 14 day trial of Dolby Atmos for Headphones. After 14 days, Dolby Atmos for Headphones stops working.

You can switch to "Windows Sonic for Headphones" to get the same spatial surround sound effect "for free".
  5. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Dolby Atmos on Netflix

Dolby Atmos and Atmos for headphones are two different things. Netflix does not support Atmos for headphones as far as I am aware
  6. Arminator Win User

Can't Hear Game Audio or menu sounds through headset

Is your console enrolled in the Insider Preview Program?

When you go to the settings under Display&Sound, do you have the console set up to also play game sound through the headphones? If so, do you use any spatial surround modes like Windows Sonic or Dolby Atmos for headphones?

If you set it to Dolby Atmos for Headphones, did you actually purchase Dolby Atmos for headphones? If not, you could only try Dolby Atmos for headphones for two weeks. So check the settings if the headphones work with Stereo or Windows Sonic.
Thema:

1. I need to constantly re-enable Dolby Atmos for headphones - Similar Threads - need constantly enable

2. I need help whith display settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help whith display settings: Hello , i have a spectre monitor, C305W-2560UN This is a ultrawide monitor, but i want to play at 16:9 , in the display settings on the xbox where do i go ? To Display 16:9 ?...
  3. 1st Gen Xbox One Constantly Freezes. Is it hardware or just old and needs to go?

in XBoX on Consoles
    1st Gen Xbox One Constantly Freezes. Is it hardware or just old and needs to go?: Hello and whats goin on wit ya? Well i'm having some difficulties and with my 1st Gen Xbox One and it constantly Freezes. Is it hardware or just old and needs to go? Owned this thing since 2016 so...
  4. Sagemcom Sagemcom F@st 5250: Why does my Xbox constantly need help connecting to the wifi

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Sagemcom Sagemcom F@st 5250: Why does my Xbox constantly need help connecting to the wifi: Sagemcom (Modems/Gateways) Sagemcom F@st 5250: Why does my Xbox constantly need help connecting to the wifi Sorry to hear it. This issue seems to be caused by an errant update. Please hold the...
  5. Need information with how to deal with constant harrasment

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need information with how to deal with constant harrasment: As the title says i need a few steps to take that go beyond just constant reporting the harassing profiles on xbox live What happened is that i stopped being friends with someone and just wanted...
  6. Need Help my mate was mean and swithched home xbox constantly and now i cant play anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Help my mate was mean and swithched home xbox constantly and now i cant play anything: I really need help in finding a way to reset my home xbox as my friend kept switching and now i cant switch till 2018 and cant play now 110bad19-ff03-44bf-9f2d-4a8b4ebcefaf
  7. Flawed reputation system... constantly in needs work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Flawed reputation system... constantly in needs work.: Kind of sick of being spam reported for doing well in battlefield. Swear every time I check my reputation it has a few more reports for random garbage just because I did well with my mates. How...
  8. RF module dies, constantly need to pull power from console to restore

in XBoX on Consoles
    RF module dies, constantly need to pull power from console to restore: I had a chain going for a bit on Twitter, but I find twitter a horrible mess and cant even see all my posts, etc. Basically Ive had this issue since I first purchased my Xbox one in March....
  9. Im an Ambassador and my account is glitching out constantly :) need help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im an Ambassador and my account is glitching out constantly :) need help?: Hello, Recently i have been trying to get onto the Ambassabank since im an Ambassador and have been for roughly 6 months and for some reason when i try going on it now it joins ambassabank for...
  10. Xbox needs constant rebooting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox needs constant rebooting: I have had the Xbox since day one and have had nothing but problems. My first console suffered from the disc grinding noise. I sent it in and received a console that worked for a while. But then...