i need to contact my Microsoft account manger

Discus and support i need to contact my Microsoft account manger in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i am trying to make a game in unity but i do not have access to the Xbox One module needed to side load my game onto my Xbox. i have been onto the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BaileyDixon, Sep 3, 2019.

1. BaileyDixon
    BaileyDixon Guest

i am trying to make a game in unity but i do not have access to the Xbox One module needed to side load my game onto my Xbox. i have been onto the website and says to contact your Microsoft Account Manager and notify them that i am using unity for Xbox
    one and i need access to the forum to download it.

:)

BaileyDixon, Sep 3, 2019
  2. EggsBoxJuan Win User

3. Smwutches Win User

need support mangers

It could be various reasons. A lot of times it just doesn't work for some people no matter what they do. They will have to contact support.
  4. Smwutches Win User

need support mangers

If they can't cancel via the website, they have to contact support directly. Phone support is usually the best.
  5. deadeagleman Win User

need support mangers

i know that, but most of them don't want to call and wait for someone to pick up because it take like 30 min to an hour or 2 , they want to do it in a hurry..i was wondering if it the i.e browser not working right, i mean i can see it find on my Firefox
    browser
  6. smitho 7 Win User

Question to other victims of the FIFA 12 hack escapade

contact EA support as it seems more of a fifa related issue. They have a number you can call i believe or you can ask the community manger - romily broad on twitter; @romilybroad and he will sort it for you.
Thema:

1. i need to contact my Microsoft account manger - Similar Threads - need contact Microsoft

2. i need help to contact xbox enforcement team.

in XBoX on Consoles
    i need help to contact xbox enforcement team.: Hi guys I need help to get any one of xbox enforcement team email address. my xbox one s got banned and I didn't receive any mail to know the reason why …. I left my little bro play pubg and fifa...
  3. I need to contact the Enforcement Team to help me remove achievements.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to contact the Enforcement Team to help me remove achievements.: I have previously contacted Microsoft Customer Service, but they did not remove permissions and tools. I need to contact the law enforcement team to remove it. No contact information for any law...
  4. need to contact account support and talk to someone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need to contact account support and talk to someone: HI I need to make some changes on my account within the family tab and just cannot find away to do it. I really need to speak to some who can access my account and see what is happening. I tried...
  5. head set and need microsoft contact number

in XBoX on Consoles
    head set and need microsoft contact number: head set and need microsoft contact number bc662802-b24c-4fd9-8744-a3a218ab02b9
  6. Need replacement controller, warranty website broken, can’t contact anyone!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need replacement controller, warranty website broken, can’t contact anyone!!!: My xbox one elite controller isnt functioning properly. Went on xbox support website, entered serial number, confirmed it is covered by warranty. Great! So, I follow the prompts to request a...
  7. Controller not working / device repair not working / need contact email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller not working / device repair not working / need contact email: My brand new xbox one x has a faulty controller. All of the automated systems dont work and i cant get a person anywhere. I need a contact email for microsoft support....
  8. Need a working phone number to contact about Xbox issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need a working phone number to contact about Xbox issue: My sons xbox account was hacked and working with microsoft live chat seems to have made things worse. Is there a phone number or an email address where I can contact them? Someone they took down...
  9. i need a new contact email ASAP!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    i need a new contact email ASAP!!!: i need help. my friend made my acc back in the day but he stopped being friends with me, now hes given my acc info to his friends got me communication banned and changed all my stuff up i need to...
  10. I need to contact Xbox support for issues with my son's xbox one console.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to contact Xbox support for issues with my son's xbox one console.: My son has been having issues with his Xbox One. It is very slow in getting to the sign in screen for xbox live. He has been getting various error messages as follows and they do not come up in...