I need to hook up with some Canadian Gamers

Discus and support I need to hook up with some Canadian Gamers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Gamer I need ur support. I love GTA just like you that I have a huge Web Series on Utube GTA In The Hood Sub and like to help our work. Get in touch... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by YaSherif, Aug 15, 2014.

1. YaSherif
    YaSherif Guest

Gamer I need ur support. I love GTA just like you that I have a huge Web Series on Utube
    GTA In The Hood Sub and like to help our work.

Get in touch with me if u want to be part.

That is not all, my channel is not a one trick pony. I want to build a great gaming community. So check out the Over 2500 HD videos. and join our page here on
    facebook. Remember to Add Gamer.

Xbox Elite Players

:)

YaSherif, Aug 15, 2014
  2. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    N7 Gh0stz, Aug 15, 2014
  3. MonkeARSE
    MonkeARSE Guest
    Looking for some canadian xbox live friends I need to hook up with some Canadian Gamers :)

This is a great thread!

I added some really great Canadian gamers!

MonkeARSE, Aug 15, 2014
  4. MonkeARSE Win User

Looking for some canadian xbox live friends :)

This is a great thread!

I added some really great Canadian gamers!
  5. Symbiote Prince Win User

DLC Players needed

i need some 2. lets hook up.
  6. SC0T7 Win User

I needs me some friends. Some mature ones!

30 here father of two, from the UK, could do with hooking up with some mature gamers :)
  7. EviL ViBes-6B7BC79B- Win User

East 2 West Gaming - Adult CASUAL X1 Community

Still looking for adult gamers who want to be part of a new community. I do need forum mods and server admins (Xbox one bf4) right now and most of all members. I have a site and forum up and making changes everyday to make it better. Im canadian so come
    on you other canadians :p

lol all are welcome.
  8. Tony Marinara Win User

Need help with hook ups

I have done that, but isnt that not true 4k? Does it matter?
Thema:

1. I need to hook up with some Canadian Gamers - Similar Threads - need hook Canadian

2. I need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help: I just got this new mic and when im in random squad fill ls or in a party in fortnite is does not work. I’ve tried it on skype and other games and it works fine. Do I have yo set up the mic on the...
  3. i need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i need help: so i linked my ps4 to my microsoft to my ps4 account but i lost that account but now i have a new one i want to sign in with that but its already liked is there anything i can do...
  4. feeling like quitting gaming, as a blind gamer, need help?

in XBoX Accessibility
    feeling like quitting gaming, as a blind gamer, need help?: So, I am a blind gamer. I love fighting, rpg and wrestling games and Tomb Raider. My gamer tag is , and I have noticed that Sony released The Last of Us 2, it's the very first adult puzzle...
  5. I need help updating My Tenure for Xbox live membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help updating My Tenure for Xbox live membership: I need help updating my tenure on xbox live membership 53b859be-d8b9-4475-9846-6239ab2067eb
  6. Error 0x838601e7 need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x838601e7 need help: Every time I launch Forza motorsport 6 on xbox one I get error code 0x838601e7 I have tried everything, but nothing worked. I have looked it up and found nothing helpful....
  7. I need help please help me recover my ban xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help please help me recover my ban xbox account: The day begins a month and 3 weeks i was gaming on Gta 5 and i post a group post that was called Free money drop and so i put it as a test to see how much people knew that money drops were ban on...
  8. Some one needs to help me with my content takedown

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some one needs to help me with my content takedown: I got banned for NO REASON 1ea02e03-036c-4ceb-94c8-4fb76d637c62
  9. Need help with hook ups

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with hook ups: I hve xbox 1 x. i have an epson 3200 4k projector. i have a yamaha rx-v685 receiver 1 hdmi cable from xbox hdmi out to hdmi in on reveiver. Another hdmi from hdmi out on receiver to epson....
  10. Bright House Network: Need help.. can I hook up Xbox live to bhn secure?. have original Xbox ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Bright House Network: Need help.. can I hook up Xbox live to bhn secure?. have original Xbox ...: Bright House Network (ISPs): Need help.. can I hook up Xbox live to bhn secure?. have original Xbox 360 and white wireless adapter with one antenna.. I have bright house internet but no computer...