I need to hook up with some Canadian Gamers

Discus and support I need to hook up with some Canadian Gamers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Gamer I need ur support. I love GTA just like you that I have a huge Web Series on Utube GTA In The Hood Sub and like to help our work. Get in touch... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by YaSherif, Aug 15, 2014.

1. YaSherif
    YaSherif Guest

Gamer I need ur support. I love GTA just like you that I have a huge Web Series on Utube
    GTA In The Hood Sub and like to help our work.

Get in touch with me if u want to be part.

That is not all, my channel is not a one trick pony. I want to build a great gaming community. So check out the Over 2500 HD videos. and join our page here on
    facebook. Remember to Add Gamer.

Xbox Elite Players

:)

YaSherif, Aug 15, 2014
  2. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    N7 Gh0stz, Aug 15, 2014
  3. MonkeARSE
    MonkeARSE Guest
    Looking for some canadian xbox live friends I need to hook up with some Canadian Gamers :)

This is a great thread!

I added some really great Canadian gamers!

MonkeARSE, Aug 15, 2014
  4. MonkeARSE Win User

Looking for some canadian xbox live friends :)

This is a great thread!

I added some really great Canadian gamers!
  5. Symbiote Prince Win User

DLC Players needed

i need some 2. lets hook up.
  6. SC0T7 Win User

I needs me some friends. Some mature ones!

30 here father of two, from the UK, could do with hooking up with some mature gamers :)
  7. EviL ViBes-6B7BC79B- Win User

East 2 West Gaming - Adult CASUAL X1 Community

Still looking for adult gamers who want to be part of a new community. I do need forum mods and server admins (Xbox one bf4) right now and most of all members. I have a site and forum up and making changes everyday to make it better. Im canadian so come
    on you other canadians :p

lol all are welcome.
  8. Noble 29 Win User

I NEED HELP HOOKING UP TO BUNGIE.Net

What you need to do is use the email that you used when you FIRST signed up for Xbox Live. It doesn't have to be a Windows Live email address. For example, I used my "yahoo.com" email address when I first created my Live account, so that's the one I use
    to sign into Xbox.com, Halo Waypoint, and Bungie.net.
Thema:

1. I need to hook up with some Canadian Gamers - Similar Threads - need hook Canadian

2. Microsoft needs to add the Xbox streaming app to all devices on play store, Chromebook...

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft needs to add the Xbox streaming app to all devices on play store, Chromebook...: There is no reason that it shouldn't, and I am exited to see it on PC soon. submitted by /u/GeoffreyTheGoat_ [link] [comments]
  3. Need help with the Insider program. I lost my level.

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with the Insider program. I lost my level.: submitted by /u/Talers-Username [link] [comments]
  4. Need some help with downloading the Xbox game streaming app

in XboX Insiders
    Need some help with downloading the Xbox game streaming app: My android tablet appears to meet the standards however the App Store says my device isn’t compatible with this version. My tablet is Android 6.0.1 and does have Bluetooth 4.0 Am I missing...
  5. They need to make text bigger

in XboX Insiders
    They need to make text bigger: I started using the xbox streaming app today and I gotta say that they need to make the text in the games slightly bigger I find myself straining trying to read this tiny text also an hour into...
  6. Need for Speed Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for Speed Backwards Compatibility: It would be cool if Microsoft and EA could add the entire Need for Speed games, from the original Xbox, throught the Xbox 360, to the backwards compatibility of Xbox One or even the upcoming...
  7. I NEED HELP!!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I NEED HELP!!!!!!: E203 0000080C 87E0012D 2 years ago when the Xbox One X came out and I got mine on the day of release, I was very happy, ran everything so smooth but then after 11/12 months of having it,...
  8. Suggesting for project-xcloud needs more criteve games for childern ages 3 to 10 also an...

in XboX Insiders
    Suggesting for project-xcloud needs more criteve games for childern ages 3 to 10 also an...: Hi I love the idea of project-xcloud but the lack of creative games for the kids is a big issue. Some of the games my children love to play are Minecraft, Lego city undercover, TerraTech,...
  9. can't cancel past due subscriptions (legal help needed)

in XBoX Accessibility
    can't cancel past due subscriptions (legal help needed): I see MANY posts related to this topic -- fox XBox, Office, etc. I have a paid subscription that expired. Haven't used it. Nothing owed to MS. Want to remove it from my account but cannot. I...
  10. Bright House Network: Need help.. can I hook up Xbox live to bhn secure?. have original Xbox ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Bright House Network: Need help.. can I hook up Xbox live to bhn secure?. have original Xbox ...: Bright House Network (ISPs): Need help.. can I hook up Xbox live to bhn secure?. have original Xbox 360 and white wireless adapter with one antenna.. I have bright house internet but no computer...