I need to join someone so i can play hungergames C:

Discus and support I need to join someone so i can play hungergames C: in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Everybody add me I play minecraft 24/7 gamertag ; a2556e34-37e6-4808-b48b-e9772c0edc75 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ShamelessCrowd, Jan 18, 2014.

1. I need to join someone so i can play hungergames C:

Everybody add me I play minecraft 24/7 gamertag ;

:)

ShamelessCrowd, Jan 18, 2014
  2. Hunger Games and multiplayer servers for Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition

hey, i would love to play hungergames! my gamertag is:

AllegroMedal3, Jan 18, 2014
  3. vFearz TTB
    vFearz TTB Guest
    Xbox 360 Minecraft

Hello im a minecraft builder and i host a lot of minigames hungergames and evem the walls! so if you want to join message my gamertag OMG x RaPp1dZz

vFearz TTB, Jan 18, 2014
  4. xEKDFOXx
    xEKDFOXx Guest

ok same w/ me cuz i love the game!!!

xEKDFOXx, Mar 31, 2014
  5. xEKDFOXx Win User

ok same w/ me cuz i love the game!!!
  6. vFearz TTB Win User

Xbox 360 Minecraft

Hello im a minecraft builder and i host a lot of minigames hungergames and evem the walls! so if you want to join message my gamertag OMG x RaPp1dZz
  7. AllegroMedal3 Win User

Hunger Games and multiplayer servers for Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition

hey, i would love to play hungergames! my gamertag is:
  8. KindredTundra5 Win User

minecraft

hi I have a new hungergames map and I want people to play on it with me. My gamertag is ...Lets Play!
  9. Lactos292 Win User

Hungergames needs

Might have more luck in the Minecraft forums.
Thema:

1. I need to join someone so i can play hungergames C: - Similar Threads - need join someone

2. Parent Needs Help w/ Child Account Replying To & Joining Groups

in XBoX on Consoles
    Parent Needs Help w/ Child Account Replying To & Joining Groups: My 10-year-old started using his own Xbox account on our family Xbox. His account is attached to mine under my Family Group. My profile has Xbox Live and his doesn't, but I understand we can share...
  3. Guys. I need your help. I want ti join tge sea of thieves insider programme and i cannot...

in XboX Insiders
    Guys. I need your help. I want ti join tge sea of thieves insider programme and i cannot...: . submitted by /u/SmartIdiot502 [link] [comments]
  4. I'm trying to game stream from my Xbox but it says I need to join the insider program. The...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm trying to game stream from my Xbox but it says I need to join the insider program. The...: [IMG] submitted by /u/KILLAJAROX [link] [comments]
  5. Hello, I just want help with the game streaming app on my phone. It says I need to join the...

in XboX Insiders
    Hello, I just want help with the game streaming app on my phone. It says I need to join the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ImJustSlick [link] [comments]
  6. Cant join realms, need to change settings on xbox.com error

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cant join realms, need to change settings on xbox.com error: A couple of years ago, my mom helped me set up my XBox Live account on my iPad. I'm set up as a teen. We turned off the multi-player option but now I want to use realms. We went online to...
  7. My ea account and xbox live account need joining

in XBoX on Mobile
    My ea account and xbox live account need joining: Basically im an older gamer so very nieve I have 2 microsoft accounts ? Not sure how but the one i have registered to my xbox works great only trouble is my fifa19 is with the other account and...
  8. NEED HELP BF4 cant join any whiteout maps and certain dlc maps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NEED HELP BF4 cant join any whiteout maps and certain dlc maps: <p>Started playing bf4 agian i can join any other map besides operation whiteout and that dlc map pearl market etc anyone can help me</p><p>please&nbsp;</p> cd695d37-0458-4d22-a7ae-308a26e1d819
  9. why do I keep getting the u need to authenticate to xbox live when I try to join a minecraft ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why do I keep getting the u need to authenticate to xbox live when I try to join a minecraft ...: i keep trying to join a minecraft server but I keep getting the u need to authenticate to xbox live thing I don't know what it means or how to fix it and i would love help...
  10. Im Gonna Be Hosting Some Xbox MINIGAMES!!! [Discord Is Needed To Join]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im Gonna Be Hosting Some Xbox MINIGAMES!!! [Discord Is Needed To Join]: Me And Some Friends Have A Discord Server Called The Xbox Elites! [Mod Removed] <--- if that link doesnt work add my profile [Mod Removed] "So When About 10 People Are In The Server, Im Going Get...