I need to join someone so i can play hungergames C:

Discus and support I need to join someone so i can play hungergames C: in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Everybody add me I play minecraft 24/7 gamertag ; a2556e34-37e6-4808-b48b-e9772c0edc75 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ShamelessCrowd, Jan 18, 2014.

1. I need to join someone so i can play hungergames C:

Everybody add me I play minecraft 24/7 gamertag ;

:)

ShamelessCrowd, Jan 18, 2014
  2. Hunger Games and multiplayer servers for Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition

hey, i would love to play hungergames! my gamertag is:

AllegroMedal3, Jan 18, 2014
  3. vFearz TTB
    vFearz TTB Guest
    Xbox 360 Minecraft

Hello im a minecraft builder and i host a lot of minigames hungergames and evem the walls! so if you want to join message my gamertag OMG x RaPp1dZz

vFearz TTB, Jan 18, 2014
  4. xEKDFOXx
    xEKDFOXx Guest

ok same w/ me cuz i love the game!!!

xEKDFOXx, Mar 31, 2014
  5. xEKDFOXx Win User

ok same w/ me cuz i love the game!!!
  6. vFearz TTB Win User

Xbox 360 Minecraft

Hello im a minecraft builder and i host a lot of minigames hungergames and evem the walls! so if you want to join message my gamertag OMG x RaPp1dZz
  7. AllegroMedal3 Win User

Hunger Games and multiplayer servers for Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition

hey, i would love to play hungergames! my gamertag is:
  8. KindredTundra5 Win User

minecraft

hi I have a new hungergames map and I want people to play on it with me. My gamertag is ...Lets Play!
  9. Lactos292 Win User

Hungergames needs

Might have more luck in the Minecraft forums.
Thema:

1. I need to join someone so i can play hungergames C: - Similar Threads - need join someone

2. My ea account and xbox live account need joining

in XBoX on Mobile
    My ea account and xbox live account need joining: Basically im an older gamer so very nieve I have 2 microsoft accounts ? Not sure how but the one i have registered to my xbox works great only trouble is my fifa19 is with the other account and...
  3. NEED HELP BF4 cant join any whiteout maps and certain dlc maps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NEED HELP BF4 cant join any whiteout maps and certain dlc maps: <p>Started playing bf4 agian i can join any other map besides operation whiteout and that dlc map pearl market etc anyone can help me</p><p>please&nbsp;</p> cd695d37-0458-4d22-a7ae-308a26e1d819
  4. why do I keep getting the u need to authenticate to xbox live when I try to join a minecraft ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why do I keep getting the u need to authenticate to xbox live when I try to join a minecraft ...: i keep trying to join a minecraft server but I keep getting the u need to authenticate to xbox live thing I don't know what it means or how to fix it and i would love help...
  5. Im Gonna Be Hosting Some Xbox MINIGAMES!!! [Discord Is Needed To Join]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im Gonna Be Hosting Some Xbox MINIGAMES!!! [Discord Is Needed To Join]: Me And Some Friends Have A Discord Server Called The Xbox Elites! [Mod Removed] <--- if that link doesnt work add my profile [Mod Removed] "So When About 10 People Are In The Server, Im Going Get...
  6. Black ops 2 game advice, can't join need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 2 game advice, can't join need help: so me and my friend have recently downloaded our Xbox 360 game 'Black Ops 2' onto our Xbox ones, which you can do. But what we are having trouble with, is joining each others games. And I do not...
  7. Need a clan? Join us.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need a clan? Join us.: We are a clan that are 17+ that are aiming for the top spot we need as many as we can get if this goal can become a reality. No need to change gamertag or bio we do recommend changing your...
  8. Sorry you need to be at least 18 to join the Xbox insider program

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry you need to be at least 18 to join the Xbox insider program: The Xbox insider app has installed on my Xbox but when I go on it, it says I have to be 18 when I am and my Microsoft account also has the correct birthdate( I have also changed it multiple times...
  9. When I try to play games or join party’s it says I need to buy gold but I already have ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try to play games or join party’s it says I need to buy gold but I already have ...: When I try to play games or join party’s it says I need to buy gold but I already have brought it a5248d9d-630d-485b-92be-51e14e71f2f8
  10. I need help I just joined live gold and I can't sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help I just joined live gold and I can't sign in: you see someone hacked my email years ago and I forgot all about it , and days ago I joined LIVE GOLD with the same email and all good, days later I can't sign in .... and the email was hacked so...