I need to know if this is right or wrong to say for my profile bio?

Discus and support I need to know if this is right or wrong to say for my profile bio? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, I have been having a lot of negative experience when it comes to socializing with gamers on Xbox One. If I was to say this, would this be wrong to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Radiant Sword X, Oct 7, 2019.

1. I need to know if this is right or wrong to say for my profile bio?

So, I have been having a lot of negative experience when it comes to socializing with gamers on Xbox One. If I was to say this, would this be wrong to say and to add?

For example:

I don't play with any players who are married for protection.

I need to know if that is a bad choice to add to a profile or not?

:)

Radiant Sword X, Oct 7, 2019
  2. AyeeJamesy Win User

Attitude is a choice. Happiness is a choice. Optimism is a choice. Kindness is a choice. Giving is a choice. Respect is a choice. Whatever choice you make makes you. Choose wisely
  3. AridLizard Win User

it sounds very much like it's going to lead to (party/voice) chat conversations that are uncomfortable.
    and could attract the wrong sort of person
  4. MorseyBaby Win User

I don't even know what it means and it would just put me off from partying up. I don't see the relevance for a place in a bio
  5. Maetheos Win User

You could just leave your bio blank instead of putting something so unnecessary in there. I doubt it breaks any rules, but why do you even want that?

It's just very odd and personally, if I read something like this in a bio I'd probably not be very inclined to even group up with that person as it sounds very much like it's going to lead to (party/voice) chat conversations that are uncomfortable.
  6. Jeremy2085 Win User

Too be honest with you that is your personal choice and if you want too put it in your bio then at the end of the day you are the one running the risk of possibly being banned for using offensive information in your profile. I would of thought there would
    be some married people out thete that would possibly find that either a bit rude or offensive but like I say it's your choice as too whether or not it should be part of your bio, but if it was me I'd either add something like not meaning too cause offensive
    or harm too anyone too it or just leave it completely too be on the safe side as you never know who may read your bio and take offense too it. Whatever your choice may be, may I hope it's the right one for you and everyone else, and I hope this helps you figure
    out whether or not you should include it or not.
Thema:

1. I need to know if this is right or wrong to say for my profile bio? - Similar Threads - need right wrong

2. I need help like right now

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help like right now: So my [Mod Removed] decides to try to use 120hz but guess what now I get no signal on my screen and I need help to fix it so I can play my game so if anyone has any legit way to help then well...
  3. you need this update but we can't get this right now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    you need this update but we can't get this right now: i have tried hard reseting unhiding hidden games even pausing all my other updates and nothing is working, how to fix????? 9cf45451-b4b4-4e5c-bd03-d5962059fb28
  4. Who runs the Xbox Quest program? I need your help! It's not working right

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Who runs the Xbox Quest program? I need your help! It's not working right: Seriously, don't drop the customer service link that ambassadors always post. Don't give me link to the rules page. They will tell us to post here no matter who we are sent to talk to. Problem...
  5. don't need new collections right now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    don't need new collections right now: Instead of adding new collections, it would be nice if you fixed the problems instead. Sounds like lots of folks can't buy them anyway, because their bars are gone. And these freeze ups and...
  6. I BROKE MY XBOX AND I NEED HELP RIGHT NOW!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I BROKE MY XBOX AND I NEED HELP RIGHT NOW!!: Recently on the 2/12/17, i recieved an error code (0x80072f8f). I cant update anything. Can someone please help me, my life is ruined 33eab557-7525-4637-9497-6afa63143e6c
  7. Need help.. Can i clean my xbox1 controller with right stick drifting.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help.. Can i clean my xbox1 controller with right stick drifting.: The Right Stick on My Xbox1 Controller is Drifting and I really Dont want to buy another controller. Can I Fix It!!???? 057e20c2-8ca6-4d21-811a-3ae20412a874
  8. Says the trial wont work, when right before that it tells me i need gold.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Says the trial wont work, when right before that it tells me i need gold.: Im mad because i cant put any sort of gold on my new XBOX ONE S. it told me my 14 day trial was correct, but under the entry bar it said "you are now being redirected to microsoft security" It...
  9. My XBox 360 right bumper button broke a moment ago and I need help with warranty.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBox 360 right bumper button broke a moment ago and I need help with warranty.: I was playing Rocket League earlier and the right bumper button broke on me, which is unfortunate because I use that very heavily for one of the controls in the game. I tried registering my...
  10. Hard Drive is now USB Storage Device (NEED MAJOR HELP RIGHT NOW)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard Drive is now USB Storage Device (NEED MAJOR HELP RIGHT NOW): Okay, so I bought a brand new Hard Drive for my Xbox 360, a 500GB one, that was unused by anyone else. Was trying to transfer stuff out of my old hard drive into it, so I inserted the device...