I need to recover my fallout 3 code

Discus and support I need to recover my fallout 3 code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I didn't use my fallout 3 code that I got from preordering fallout 4. Is there some way I can get it again? 6fe8ad9b-4342-47c8-9120-7e8fbfc969f5 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ClassySplicer, Nov 9, 2015.

1. I need to recover my fallout 3 code

I didn't use my fallout 3 code that I got from preordering fallout 4. Is there some way I can get it again?

:)

ClassySplicer, Nov 9, 2015
  2. STR8 REPP1N
    STR8 REPP1N Guest
    Fallout 3 missing copy code

My xbox one automatically deleted my messages that contained a copy code of the game fallout 3 that came to me for pre ordering fallout 4. I cant find any way to recover this code i need it resent to me please

STR8 REPP1N, Nov 9, 2015
  3. Lost code

The message containing my fallout 3 code was deleted. How can I recover the code?

Lil Jay T 816, Nov 9, 2015
  4. I need to recover my fallout 3 code

Hey there ClassySplicer!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)

Mister Quimby, Nov 10, 2015
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there ClassySplicer!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  6. IAMTHEBUBBLES Win User

Fallout 3 code not recieved

I might have gotten my fallout 3 code but I do not remember and now I can't buy fallout 3 so now I need my fallout 3 code again
  7. Mister Beep Win User

Need to Recover Fallout 3 code.

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

Enjoy! :D
  8. DougTanner-24831553- Win User

Fallout 3 free download?

The Fallout 3 codes provided are for Xbox 360. I purchased Fallout 4 for Xbox one. I need the fallout 3 codes for Xbox one. I do not own a Xbox 360.
  9. UsedSpoon026 Win User

New Fallout 3 Code

Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4”

Date of purchase: 11/22/2015

Issue:

“I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.”

When I put in the Fallout 3 code Fallout 3 was not credited to my account

I purchased Fallout 4 in an Xbox One Bundle from the Microsoft store

I have contacted customer service several times about this issue and my reference number is
    [Mod Removed]

The code was apparently used by be on 12/15/2015, but when the Microsoft Tech team reviewed my account they saw that my account was not credited with the download of Fallout 3. Therefore, I am requesting a new Fallout 3 code.
Thema:

1. I need to recover my fallout 3 code - Similar Threads - need recover fallout

2. Need help trying to recover 6 year old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help trying to recover 6 year old account: I've been attempting to recover an account which I don't remember the password too. I've filled out the information forums and been denied every time. I'm officially lost now and need help...
  3. Hello, I need help to recover my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, I need help to recover my account.: Hello microsoft, I'm talking to you because I do not know what to do anymore. A long time ago I bought Sea of thieves on microsoft and I was able to play with my friends and everything went well....
  4. xbox OSU file needed to recover system 19h1_release_xbox_dev_1910.190923-1911

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox OSU file needed to recover system 19h1_release_xbox_dev_1910.190923-1911: I am writing in behalf of a friend, he broke his xbox and had to buy a new HDD , but to recover his OS he needs the last version, because he his a beta tester (preview of insider ) and his OS...
  5. Need help recovering old Xbox live account and email is bugged

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help recovering old Xbox live account and email is bugged: Hi, I need help recovering my old Xbox account as I want to play the Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft, and I cannot access my old account, HoodedJeans0453, the account which the game was purchased on...
  6. Need help recovering a GamerTag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help recovering a GamerTag: Hello, I have a problem with my player, I would like to change to put the nickname that I have on all video games. The only problem is that I had already created an account that I can not access...
  7. Xbox needs to make a over the phone option for whom can’t recover their account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox needs to make a over the phone option for whom can’t recover their account.: Serously Xbox I can’t recover my old account becuase something is broken and I should be able to prove that it is my old 360 account over the phone. This garbage recovery system needs help so I...
  8. Need help recovering a old Xbox 360 account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help recovering a old Xbox 360 account: I have a account where I know I’m the account owner, but Microsoft doesn’t believe me or they automatically end conversation when I can’t provide necessary information. The account is under a...
  9. Need to Recover Fallout 3 code.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need to Recover Fallout 3 code.: Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase/Pre-order of Fallout 4 Date of preorder: [November/4/2015] Issue: The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired. 816bf099-d753-4f09-9c36-473526c9848b
  10. Need help recovering a old Xbox 360 account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help recovering a old Xbox 360 account: I have a account where I know I’m the account owner, but Microsoft doesn’t believe me or they automatically end conversation when I can’t provide necessary information. The account is under a...