I need to recover my old account

Discus and support I need to recover my old account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When i was younger and didn't have an email, I made an account under my moms. I live elsewhere now and can not recover the account. Is there a possible... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by The Names Stein, Feb 8, 2014.

1. I need to recover my old account

When i was younger and didn't have an email, I made an account under my moms. I live elsewhere now and can not recover the account. Is there a possible way for me to recover it or switch emails for it? if you need the email ill be glad to give it to you.
    thanks I need to recover my old account :)

:)

The Names Stein, Feb 8, 2014
  2. arcangel170
    arcangel170 Guest
    I need to recover my old gamertag

Good night, I have a gamertag that I want to recover, but I do not remember what the link tells, they could help me, my gamertag that I require is melachupachups9

arcangel170, Feb 8, 2014
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    I need to Recover my account !

You would have to call support for help with this issue. Forum support cannot help you with this.

Phone support will have to verify you are the owner of the account and can then give you the email address. They won't give you a password, you would have to reset that on your own. They don't keep passwords on file.

Smwutches, Feb 8, 2014
  4. DGYT
    DGYT Guest

No no no do NOT give out the email lol, there are some crooks out there.(You'd be surprised what they can do with just your email.) Glad I saw this.Alright, go to the Xbox.com website , and type in the email and what you think the password could be. Try
    it , if it doesnt work, click "Forgot?" and see if some options are available (ie them sending a code to your phone / an alternate email). If not, you may have to take it up with the support line.

support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

DGYT, Feb 8, 2014
  5. DGYT Win User

No no no do NOT give out the email lol, there are some crooks out there.(You'd be surprised what they can do with just your email.) Glad I saw this.Alright, go to the Xbox.com website , and type in the email and what you think the password could be. Try
    it , if it doesnt work, click "Forgot?" and see if some options are available (ie them sending a code to your phone / an alternate email). If not, you may have to take it up with the support line.

support.xbox.com/.../contact-us
  6. Shadowskill08 Win User

My Client Not able to login on XBOX One S as the mail Does not exist anymore

Sorry to hear you're having problems recovering an account. In order to recover an account, you need to know the old email address. Your first step should be making sure you can access that old email address, then follow the support

page

I'm not sure if theres a way to recover an account if you can not validate through the old one. This would be a security issue.

Hope this helps!
  7. DreadfulIsland4 Win User

Thanks, do they only work from 8AM to 4 PM ?
  8. Smwutches Win User

It's free to call unless you have a cell phone that charges you to make the call. The UK number is 0800 587 1102
  9. DreadfulIsland4 Win User

Yes but i dont know my email and my password so i cannot really reset anything.
Thema:

1. I need to recover my old account - Similar Threads - need recover old

2. xbox OSU file needed to recover system 19h1_release_xbox_dev_1910.190923-1911

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox OSU file needed to recover system 19h1_release_xbox_dev_1910.190923-1911: I am writing in behalf of a friend, he broke his xbox and had to buy a new HDD , but to recover his OS he needs the last version, because he his a beta tester (preview of insider ) and his OS...
  3. Need help recovering old Xbox live account and email is bugged

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help recovering old Xbox live account and email is bugged: Hi, I need help recovering my old Xbox account as I want to play the Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft, and I cannot access my old account, HoodedJeans0453, the account which the game was purchased on...
  4. Need help recovering a GamerTag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help recovering a GamerTag: Hello, I have a problem with my player, I would like to change to put the nickname that I have on all video games. The only problem is that I had already created an account that I can not access...
  5. Xbox needs to make a over the phone option for whom can’t recover their account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox needs to make a over the phone option for whom can’t recover their account.: Serously Xbox I can’t recover my old account becuase something is broken and I should be able to prove that it is my old 360 account over the phone. This garbage recovery system needs help so I...
  6. Need help recovering a old Xbox 360 account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help recovering a old Xbox 360 account: I have a account where I know I’m the account owner, but Microsoft doesn’t believe me or they automatically end conversation when I can’t provide necessary information. The account is under a...
  7. Need help recovering a old Xbox 360 account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help recovering a old Xbox 360 account: I have a account where I know I’m the account owner, but Microsoft doesn’t believe me or they automatically end conversation when I can’t provide necessary information. The account is under a...
  8. I need to recover my old gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to recover my old gamertag: Good night, I have a gamertag that I want to recover, but I do not remember what the link tells, they could help me, my gamertag that I require is melachupachups9 25c46c8b-bdbc-4ec0-937c-34fa67d35718
  9. Hello, I need help recovering an old Xbox LIVE account which I lost when my console was stolen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I need help recovering an old Xbox LIVE account which I lost when my console was stolen.: My name is Hunter Black, and around 5 years ago, my house was robbed, and among other things that were lost, I lost my Xbox 360 and the account that was loaded onto it. Now, I'm looking into ways...
  10. Need help recovering my old Gamertag/Profile that I know exists, but doesnt....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help recovering my old Gamertag/Profile that I know exists, but doesnt....: You ever have that problem when you play your xbox 360 for years then sell it without wiping your old profile off first? I did that a couple years ago and just purchased an Xbox One, however I...