​I need to send in my Xbox one elite controller to get fixed

Discus and support ​I need to send in my Xbox one elite controller to get fixed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need to send in my Xbox one elite controller to get fixed. At the device service and repair in the elite controller thing it wants to send me replace... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Taddimuss, Apr 16, 2018.

1. Taddimuss
    Taddimuss Guest

I need to send in my Xbox one elite controller to get fixed. At the device service and repair in the elite controller thing it wants to send me replace accessories not an actual
    elite controller. There's a replacement standard controller. Do I use the standard replacement and I send my elite controller and they'll send me an elite controller or a standard? I'm just confused, am I overlooking something? I've read other post about broken
    elite controllers but the answered ones just have a link to the Device service and repair page or something along the lines of that.

:)

Taddimuss, Apr 16, 2018
  2. Taddimuss
    Taddimuss Guest
    Fix my xbox one elite controller

is it possible that send in my xbox one elite controller to get fixed, the plug in, in the back doesn't work. Please help

Taddimuss, Apr 16, 2018
  3. jonobrowne
    jonobrowne Guest
    fix controller

my xbox one elite controller is broken and it is still in warranty i dont know how to get it fixed

jonobrowne, Apr 16, 2018
  4. HAZMAT RADIO
    HAZMAT RADIO Guest

You'll need to contact Xbox Support by phone or chat to see if the controller is available for replacement. There isn't a "repair" option for the controller.

If it is available for replacement, you will need to cover the cost for shipping to the repair center. No shipping label will be provided.

HAZMAT RADIO, Apr 16, 2018
  5. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

You'll need to contact Xbox Support by phone or chat to see if the controller is available for replacement. There isn't a "repair" option for the controller.

If it is available for replacement, you will need to cover the cost for shipping to the repair center. No shipping label will be provided.
  6. Deadlock 156 Win User

My xbox elite controller is out of warranty

My xbox one elite controller needs it's rb fixed but it's warranty has ran out. Can I pay to get it fixed
    It is possible to find someone to fix it locally but it is probably best to purchase a new one.
  7. His Pet Leaf Win User

elite controller broke

If you have your receipt try checking with the retailer you purchased from and see if you are able to get a replacement or refund.

If not despite previous comments, send in your controllers for repair or replacements. It's best if your console is still covered by warranty as you won't need to pay much at all or any for that matter.

This link I am sending will tell you how to get your elite controller serviced

support.xbox.com/.../servicing-elite-controller

SEND IN THE BARE CONTROLLER, keep the removable sticks and DPAD, as you will be sent back barebone controller.
  8. a27cd1 Win User

Xbox Controller Future (elite and others)

Me too, for me and my controller it is nothing major. But still if something major did go wrong (and for those who have had major problems) for me personally, I would much rather pay the cost of a standard controller (60 bucks) to send in my elite and
    get it fixed than buy just a standard controller for that price. With Microsoft releasing certain items tailored to a specific audience (elite controller, xbox one x, the gamers who want the extra power/options) it would be nice to know that the item itself
    is backed up by the producer for not just a warranty but any customer paid fixes you may need in the future. Granted this is all if the problem can actually be fixed, I know in some cases the item may not be fixable.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Repaired item didn't send everything back

You would need to try contacting support to see if there is anything they can do, but it is noted that when you send an elite controller in you should only send the controller. Nothing else is guaranteed to come back. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/servicing-elite-controller_OLD

Important If you do need to send your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller to our service center, do not send removable parts with your controller. They will not be returned to you. Keep all
    the removable D-pads, paddles, and thumb sticks. You'll receive a replacement controller without these parts, so you'll need to use those original parts with the replacement controller.
Thema:

1. ​I need to send in my Xbox one elite controller to get fixed - Similar Threads - ​I need send

2. I need Xbox support , Whers to send a Xbox for repair.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need Xbox support , Whers to send a Xbox for repair.: Where do I send axxbox for repair. 6ff4abd6-4819-40ac-b11b-60ac43930486
  3. I was told by a Xbox support member that I need EA access to send me a code for a new 10...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was told by a Xbox support member that I need EA access to send me a code for a new 10...: I was told an Ea access member should send me a new code to my new phone number or new email 950ca1cd-83f7-499b-86f1-59443326826b
  4. Microsoft keep sending me email alert on I need to pay them alot of money for game pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft keep sending me email alert on I need to pay them alot of money for game pass...: I'm not sure I can close this account and create an new fresh xbox live account will fix the problem. dee04e79-6da6-4288-a5ed-e90b20725d69
  5. Do i need to send my broken controller to get my replacement?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do i need to send my broken controller to get my replacement?: [img] Hey! I was told for my replacement xbox one controller that I have to send my broken one back to microsoft to receive my new one but it says i don’t need to send it back to them on the...
  6. Do i need to send my broken controller to get my replacement?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do i need to send my broken controller to get my replacement?: [img] Hey! I was told for my replacement xbox one controller that I have to send my broken one back to microsoft to receive my new one but it says i don’t need to send it back to them on the...
  7. I need help to send messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help to send messages: Hello xbox Supporters! I'm sorry, i have a problem, since 2 years ago i can not send messages, can you tell me what happen please? 1db55090-fce1-4223-a4ee-9f1da0083e35
  8. Where do I send information about a user who should need a ban?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send information about a user who should need a ban?: Hi, I've recently been playing Forza Motorsport 7 and while playing online there's this one player who's very verbal and use very inappropriate language both to young players as well as adults....
  9. Wont let me send messages i need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wont let me send messages i need help: it wont let me send messages and I need help because I send a message it keeps saying that the message has failed to send so please can I have some help I don't know what to do...
  10. Can't send messages, I ran out of gold and since then I can send any, do i need gold to send?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't send messages, I ran out of gold and since then I can send any, do i need gold to send?: When i had gold i could send messages on my xbox one, and then i had to cancel. since then i cannot send any messages, it just says error. So i went and did the whole code thing and turned me xbox...