I. Need. To talk to a real person at Microsoft

Discus and support I. Need. To talk to a real person at Microsoft in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I. Need. To talk to a real person at Microsoft 437f0a24-b163-416e-a9d9-2a5b1db3b1be Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RonBatts, Jan 13, 2020 at 7:14 AM.

1. RonBatts
    RonBatts Guest

:)

2. NeoDan123 Win User

The issue you are experiencing is it something we in the forums can assist you with by any

chance?
  3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

24 hour Monday through Sunday web chats are also available with support advisors over the web on that contact link. There's also the virtual agent that can help address your problems that can connect you to the right support people should it not be able
    to help, among the certified support staff the chat window also allows for volunteer and trusted members of the Xbox Community to try and assist you should they be available as well.
  4. x Sarasaurus x Win User

Hey there

The following links provided by fellow ambassadors above, are your best way to contact support.

And as mentioned,

If its something we can help with. The xbox community are here and willing to help.
  5. SABDOM Win User

What can we help you with ? Maybe we can point you in a solution if you tell us what is the problem !!
  6. bowski477 Win User

If you want some more immediate assistance then you will need to be placed in queue to request a callback from Xbox customer support so they can help you out.

1. Contact here
    2. Select Xbox One
    3. Select See other options
    4. Select Payment & billing under Account management
    5. Select show contact options
    6. Select "Request a call from Support" if available within hours of operation or there should be a number for you to call and hours of operation for your region if a callback option is not available
Thema:

1. I. Need. To talk to a real person at Microsoft - Similar Threads - Need talk real

2. I just got hacked, who do I need to talk?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just got hacked, who do I need to talk?: Hello m8. Today, I was checking my account on Xbox, when I realized that I was missed 400$ pesos (it is equivalent to 20 dollars), so I checked what I "bought" I haven't played a lot this days,...
  3. Need to talk to an agent please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to talk to an agent please: On this day April 22,2019 a group of messages is coming through from, [Mod Removed - Personal Information]. In the messages is a group of people aka a team on rainbow six seige hacking to lagging...
  4. need to contact account support and talk to someone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need to contact account support and talk to someone: HI I need to make some changes on my account within the family tab and just cannot find away to do it. I really need to speak to some who can access my account and see what is happening. I tried...
  5. i need to talk to a support person

in XBoX on Consoles
    i need to talk to a support person: when i try to set up my new game card i get this message you currently have a subscription from a different region c0613da4-af58-43c2-a6d2-f83c826089d8
  6. I need to talk to one of the XBLPET members

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to talk to one of the XBLPET members: Split from this thread. Hi My account was banned 6+ years ago and id like to request an a review of the case... At the time I genuinely had no idea why i was banned other than what i was told...
  7. need to talk to someone

in XBoX on Consoles
    need to talk to someone: been. on hold for 2 hou rs 488b28a2-d07f-435b-937d-5d93a57e38ec
  8. Xbox App needs "Push to Talk" Function

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App needs "Push to Talk" Function: Just as title says I think the app for windows needs a push to talk function. I am sure its been talked about before but I think this would be a good addition to the app. Thanks brochachos...
  9. I Need to talk to a Representative

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Need to talk to a Representative: my account has been banned for trash talking and inappropriate content and all that at excatly 5:51 but I was at basketball practice at that time and I didnt get home until a little later than...
  10. I need to talk talk to the Xbox team asap please

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to talk talk to the Xbox team asap please: I would like to talk about the fact my communications are banned permanently but i don't see why it says I did some illegal things which is ridiculous I'm 14 years old if I did brake the code or...