I Need to Transfer my Gaming Profile off of my Friend’s Microsoft Account

Discus and support I Need to Transfer my Gaming Profile off of my Friend’s Microsoft Account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; We have a very big problem. My son has used a gaming profile on another friend’s microsoft account and now his friend has locked him out of his... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KolleenWallace, Apr 24, 2020.

1. I Need to Transfer my Gaming Profile off of my Friend’s Microsoft Account

We have a very big problem. My son has used a gaming profile on another friend’s microsoft account and now his friend has locked him out of his account. His friend refuses to give hime the password so he can transfer all of his games, progress, upgrades,
    subscriptions to his email. He’s had this gamertag since he was 9 years old and now he’s 18. If anyone has any ideas of how my son can get access to his account it would be greatly appreciated. Please help my son get his account back.

:)

KolleenWallace, Apr 24, 2020
  2. KindGryphon Win User

I know this may be difficult to hear, and I don't mean it as insulting, but based on what you've described, it's not his account. It's the account he was using at the pleasure of the account's actual owner (your son's apparent ex-friend). If your
    son created it and for whatever reason gave access to the friend, who then changed everything to make it look like his, THEN there might be something to work with.
    I would have to agree. If it was created under his ex-friends email address then technically the account belongs to their ex-friend and this is how most companies would view this type of situation.

Its definitely unfortunate but may just end up being something that has to be chalked up to a learning experience as much as it sucks.
  3. KolleenWallace Win User

I figured that, but so far he’s been a real jerk about it. His parents won’t make him do it either. It really sucks that he’s going to lose every bit of money and countless hours of progress on every game he’s ever played in 9 years.
  4. KolleenWallace Win User

This is what happened. My son was 9 and he wanted to play a Skate game with his friends. I put parental controls on his account and he wasn’t able to play that game. His friend wanted him to play, so he gave him a account that he created on his microsoft
    account. He’s been using that account for the last 9 years.
  5. Christyna64 Win User

6. Niko1664 Win User

Hi KolleenWallace, sorry but like RandyAU93said,
    it's impossible. The gamertag, literally the Microsoft gaming profile is link with the Microsot account. The only way to get this account back is to ask the "friend" of your son the password and change the email of the account.
Thema:

1. I Need to Transfer my Gaming Profile off of my Friend’s Microsoft Account - Similar Threads - Need Transfer Gaming

2. Need help transferring gamertag to an new email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help transferring gamertag to an new email: my email tied to gamertag is terminated due to lost pw 0f691c50-3b48-4bf1-ab2c-5f98d85de91b
  3. After network transfer, still need disc to play?

in XBoX on Consoles
    After network transfer, still need disc to play?: My kids each have their own XBOX. Both are hooked up to our home WiFi network. One kid owns Battlefront II and likes to do multiplayer. The other kid wants to also do multiplayer, on his own XBOX,...
  4. XBOX 360 MUSIC TRANSFER NEED HELP FAST

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 MUSIC TRANSFER NEED HELP FAST: Hi , make 2 week i keep looking at getthing back my music from my old xbox 360 that i gave to my sister but i put 3 cd of music in it long time ago by extract cd.. NOW i need you help ,, how can i...
  5. Need help with Original Xbox console with transfer saved contents or repair console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with Original Xbox console with transfer saved contents or repair console?: Anyone know how to transfer saved games, data, etc... from Original xbox console (old) to another xbox console (New) or where to find a repairman near my location Stuarts Draft, Va? [img]...
  6. Need to transfer Warframe account from Xbox to PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to transfer Warframe account from Xbox to PC: I've seen a very recent discussion post about this and a Microsoft Support Agent closed the thread and told the people on the thread to submit a ticket for this issue as the Microsoft team can...
  7. Transferring data help needed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring data help needed: We are a two Xbox one family going up to a three Xbox ones. Xbox A was my main one with an external hard drive connected. Xbox B was my youngest daughters who buy her own games. And Xbox C...
  8. Set up x Box as parent. Redeemed games to parent account, not child account. Need to transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Set up x Box as parent. Redeemed games to parent account, not child account. Need to transfer: I don't want these games under the parent account as this needs ME to be signed in for my child to play. I want to move these (redeemed) games to the child account. HOW ???...
  9. I have Network Transferred a game but need a license

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have Network Transferred a game but need a license: I have used Network Transfer to install a game from my brother’s Xbox, but when I launch the game I says that I need to insert a disk or sign in on the right Xbox live account (which means I don’t...
  10. Need a way to transfer/saved games from xbox one with broken HDMI

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need a way to transfer/saved games from xbox one with broken HDMI: Greetings! The HDMI socket broke and I need to send the unit for repair. I would like to know how can I save my games before sending the unit for repair? Please help!! Thanks!...