I need to vent, the Xbox App and MCC is terrible.

Discus and support I need to vent, the Xbox App and MCC is terrible. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I need to vent my utter frustration with the PC Xbox app. I only own Halo 3 on the Xbox app but I still needed to Download the ENTIRE Master Chief... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Billyooo, Jan 22, 2022.

1. /u/Billyooo
    /u/Billyooo Guest

I need to vent my utter frustration with the PC Xbox app. I only own Halo 3 on the Xbox app but I still needed to Download the ENTIRE Master Chief Collection (135 GIGS!!!) of data for just one game. Now I have gigabyte internet, but I do have a monthly cap, meaning this is over 10% of my monthly allowed data. Now while I'm still reluctantly downloading it, I see that for whatever reason it has chosen to download ALL the other games first showing that I can play reach and what not but just not the game I own. So now around at 95% I see that I can uninstall Halo Reach etc. and do so. ONLY FOR IT TO UNINSTALL EVERYTHING I'VE DOWNLOADED so far. 100+ gigs of data gone and needed to download again to play a game that is almost 15 years old. Worst user experience I have ever had with a game and won't be playing my favorite game of all time till next month when my data resets.

Definitely will be using Steam for available games instead of the Xbox App for PC going forward. Thank you for listening to my rant and frustration.

submitted by /u/Billyooo
    [link] [comments]

/u/Billyooo, Jan 22, 2022
  2. smileskybird Win User

Who now find themselfs have more xbox time withe one then the 360?

I joined late 2010 with an Xbox 360 slim 250gb console still going well. The slim models aren't really prone to the RRcD due to the better design, in fact they designed the Xbox 1 the same way, 1 large fan, large vent holes and air vents on side. I guess
    I really should start playing on my Xbox 1 more. I know about 9 of my friends came over to Xbox 1 as soon as Halo MCC released.
  3. WPAK Win User

How do you get in MCC Insider

In addition to what Echo4Ent has said.

As far as I know the MCC Insider is now open for all how signed up and are a member of the Xbox Insider Program on Xbox One.

You will need to download the Xbox Insider app on the Xbox One and check if you can sign up for it via the app too.
  4. barman716 Win User

why why WHY

i was having a bad day and needed to vent about that I know its not required to play I just needed to vent that's all
  5. Poofius Win User

Free-To-Play Games On Xbox 360?

Terrible terrible terrible terrible terrible terrible idea. This is going to turn into M$'s version of apps like farmville and those stupid facebook games. Sure you can play them without paying for anything but eventually the game will be boring because
    to get any further you need to pay for stupid virtual things.
  6. Anirask Win User

I just need to vent about this...

If you're in the over 25 age group bracket, there's a healthy female gamer contingent over at 2old2play.com as well.
Thema:

1. I need to vent, the Xbox App and MCC is terrible. - Similar Threads - need vent App

2. Xbox One - Game Downloads Needed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One - Game Downloads Needed: Do I need to install A game before I can play it? Installing the game defeats the purpose of having a disc. d50d3b22-37f7-4f23-8253-fd2c9543785c
  3. Xbox series X Remote play console needs more authetication

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X Remote play console needs more authetication: I'm trying to play my Xbox Series X remotely on my Laptop and I keep getting an error cV: UMy0G4cexfOG276sKuq8o2.8 it says I need more authentication on my console. Don't have a clue what it's...
  4. Do u need to download the whole game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do u need to download the whole game: On every backwards compatible game? I don’t get it why not install the game from the disk My internet sucks and I can’t get no better just to update the so called game ( tomb raider legend ) 12...
  5. Cant play Subnautica because I "need to renew my game pass", but I have never had it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play Subnautica because I "need to renew my game pass", but I have never had it?: I bought Subnautica because I used to have it on another account, but after the first time I played it I could never play it again because it always says "you need to renew your game pass to play...
  6. Xbox Problem need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Problem need help: Hey Guys, I need your help the thing is that my xbox account cant be login again on the xbox after reseting it with game and apps and without it it still does not work! The account is still...
  7. “Add on | Doesn’t need to be installed” But why is this happening

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “Add on | Doesn’t need to be installed” But why is this happening: [img] Good afternoon, I’ve recently just bought a Xbox series s and first day I had upgrade the majority of my games so after that I try to play MK and realized some of my characters are...
  8. Already purchased black ops cold war but wont work tells me i need to purchase it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Already purchased black ops cold war but wont work tells me i need to purchase it: Already purchased black ops cold war but wont work tells me i need to purchase it 8b12b89a-3a5c-4109-b53c-a1ebe6482edc
  9. Need help connecting my wired headset to my pc via my xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help connecting my wired headset to my pc via my xbox controller: I am trying to use my wired headset on my pc but have a messed up audio jack so i want it to go through the controller. I have it connected to the pc by a USB and still don't see it pop up...
  10. Just need to vent about my Xbox Elite wireless controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just need to vent about my Xbox Elite wireless controller: So I bought my Elite controller July of 2019. The rubberized grip on the back started peeling off, left analog stick is drifting w/ out me touching it and the 'A' button is stuck. I called support...