I NEED XBOX 360 GAMER FRIENDS, EVERYONE HAS GONE TO XBOXONE

Discus and support I NEED XBOX 360 GAMER FRIENDS, EVERYONE HAS GONE TO XBOXONE in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; PLEASE ADD ME OR INVITE ME, . THANKS 4aa3e011-b307-440e-983d-cf2128d43e77 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by D3ATHRAC3R 99, Dec 28, 2014.

1. I NEED XBOX 360 GAMER FRIENDS, EVERYONE HAS GONE TO XBOXONE

PLEASE ADD ME OR INVITE ME, . THANKS

:)

D3ATHRAC3R 99, Dec 28, 2014
  2. Andreas_212
    Andreas_212 Guest
    Will you switch to PC gaming for the next generation?

Yeah the xbox 360 shoddy manufacturing is well known. I have gone through 4 and everyone I personally know has gone through at least 2.

Andreas_212, Dec 28, 2014
  3. DNZO BADCHAD
    DNZO BADCHAD Guest
    not every one will buy a xboxone...

so will I b able to 360 games multiplayer online on my xbox one? like if my friends cant buy a xboxone will I stil b able to game online with them??

DNZO BADCHAD, Dec 28, 2014
  4. Tebbers
    Tebbers Guest

Hey! If you're in search of friends to play with check out DGC! We're a gaming community over multiple platforms and multiple games. We don't care about only winning we care about having fun and giving you a great gaming experience. We are forum based, and
    if you are interested please give us a visit at www.dgcgaming.net/forum.php?referrerid=1042. Also feel free to add me or send me a message if interested or have any questions. Thank you!

Tebbers, Jan 13, 2015
  5. Tebbers Win User

Hey! If you're in search of friends to play with check out DGC! We're a gaming community over multiple platforms and multiple games. We don't care about only winning we care about having fun and giving you a great gaming experience. We are forum based, and
    if you are interested please give us a visit at www.dgcgaming.net/forum.php?referrerid=1042. Also feel free to add me or send me a message if interested or have any questions. Thank you!
  6. Andreas_212 Win User

Will you switch to PC gaming for the next generation?

Yeah the xbox 360 shoddy manufacturing is well known. I have gone through 4 and everyone I personally know has gone through at least 2.
  7. JimBox32 Win User

Mature gamer needs need friends (xboxone)

I dunno what cpl is, but I'll add you.
  8. Up1nSpace Win User

Does mature have a age....Add 16 onto the 25 and you will have my age we get better as we age...
  9. xX iLLTaLent Xx Win User

Cool I just sent you a message on the one...I am gunna be on bf4 for a cpl hrs tonight
Thema:

1. I NEED XBOX 360 GAMER FRIENDS, EVERYONE HAS GONE TO XBOXONE - Similar Threads - NEED 360 GAMER

2. need help updating outlaw golf, to my 360 box

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need help updating outlaw golf, to my 360 box: The outlaw game is just xbox console is xbox 360 how so I get an update for the game? *Moved from CPC forums* 7837882d-90c4-4d99-806a-cbaf1e845abb
  3. Need an opinion im a legacy xbox 360 test player

in XboX Insiders
    Need an opinion im a legacy xbox 360 test player: I want to join the insider club i did on 360 but is it safe to do on xbox one im scared of rigging mi console on pre updates how often are the threats of permanently damaged xbox ones. submitted...
  4. need help with my xbox 360 plz

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help with my xbox 360 plz: plz note party chat works gta online dont work completed 100% of gtav ok so ive had everything thrown at me with this problem from server alerts, to rockstar servers are down, restart prolog,...
  5. need to attach an xbox 360 hard drive to play original xbox games

in XBoX on Consoles
    need to attach an xbox 360 hard drive to play original xbox games: need to attach an xbox 360 hard drive to play original xbox games????!!! e42cd924-b184-47fe-825d-cddd75f27301
  6. I need to link my Xbox One account to a different Xbox 360 account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to link my Xbox One account to a different Xbox 360 account.: Hello. My problem is that I have an xbox 360 account, but it was made with someone else’s email and password at that time. That made me have to make another account for my Xbox One. I would like...
  7. Xbox 360 emulator says I need to be connected to live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 emulator says I need to be connected to live: I am trying to play Halo Reach on my Xbox One. I need to download my profile to play online. When I try find and download my 360 profile, it says I must be connected to Xbox Live even though I am....
  8. I need some help regarding error message "You need an Xbox 360 SSD in order to play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need some help regarding error message "You need an Xbox 360 SSD in order to play...: I'm trying to use NFS Most Wanted 2 (backplay) on my Xbox 360 however I'm getting that error message. dddacf20-552b-4700-abe8-509875c50498
  9. (Xbox 360) 2 Female Gamers Needed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Xbox 360) 2 Female Gamers Needed: Looking two female gamers for this group me and a friend are putting together. If you play black ops 2 or Halo 4 or GTA Online and interested message me. You don't have to be the best..message me...
  10. Reset my password, my 360 requested my new pass, said I needed to redownload my gamer tag and ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reset my password, my 360 requested my new pass, said I needed to redownload my gamer tag and ...: Idk what's happening..I even tried making a free account just to check things out and I get the same error code when I try signing in. Even on my Xbox one when I try signing in to my gamer tag I...