I NEED XBOX 360 GAMER FRIENDS, EVERYONE HAS GONE TO XBOXONE

Discus and support I NEED XBOX 360 GAMER FRIENDS, EVERYONE HAS GONE TO XBOXONE in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; PLEASE ADD ME OR INVITE ME, . THANKS 4aa3e011-b307-440e-983d-cf2128d43e77 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by D3ATHRAC3R 99, Dec 28, 2014.

1. I NEED XBOX 360 GAMER FRIENDS, EVERYONE HAS GONE TO XBOXONE

PLEASE ADD ME OR INVITE ME, . THANKS

:)

D3ATHRAC3R 99, Dec 28, 2014
  2. Andreas_212
    Andreas_212 Guest
    Will you switch to PC gaming for the next generation?

Yeah the xbox 360 shoddy manufacturing is well known. I have gone through 4 and everyone I personally know has gone through at least 2.

Andreas_212, Dec 28, 2014
  3. DNZO BADCHAD
    DNZO BADCHAD Guest
    not every one will buy a xboxone...

so will I b able to 360 games multiplayer online on my xbox one? like if my friends cant buy a xboxone will I stil b able to game online with them??

DNZO BADCHAD, Dec 28, 2014
  4. Tebbers
    Tebbers Guest

Hey! If you're in search of friends to play with check out DGC! We're a gaming community over multiple platforms and multiple games. We don't care about only winning we care about having fun and giving you a great gaming experience. We are forum based, and
    if you are interested please give us a visit at www.dgcgaming.net/forum.php?referrerid=1042. Also feel free to add me or send me a message if interested or have any questions. Thank you!

Tebbers, Jan 13, 2015
  5. Tebbers Win User

Hey! If you're in search of friends to play with check out DGC! We're a gaming community over multiple platforms and multiple games. We don't care about only winning we care about having fun and giving you a great gaming experience. We are forum based, and
    if you are interested please give us a visit at www.dgcgaming.net/forum.php?referrerid=1042. Also feel free to add me or send me a message if interested or have any questions. Thank you!
  6. Andreas_212 Win User

Will you switch to PC gaming for the next generation?

Yeah the xbox 360 shoddy manufacturing is well known. I have gone through 4 and everyone I personally know has gone through at least 2.
  7. JimBox32 Win User

Mature gamer needs need friends (xboxone)

I dunno what cpl is, but I'll add you.
  8. Up1nSpace Win User

Does mature have a age....Add 16 onto the 25 and you will have my age we get better as we age...
  9. xX iLLTaLent Xx Win User

Cool I just sent you a message on the one...I am gunna be on bf4 for a cpl hrs tonight
Thema:

1. I NEED XBOX 360 GAMER FRIENDS, EVERYONE HAS GONE TO XBOXONE - Similar Threads - NEED 360 GAMER

2. XBOX 360 MUSIC TRANSFER NEED HELP FAST

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 MUSIC TRANSFER NEED HELP FAST: Hi , make 2 week i keep looking at getthing back my music from my old xbox 360 that i gave to my sister but i put 3 cd of music in it long time ago by extract cd.. NOW i need you help ,, how can i...
  3. Volunteer(s) needed to help setup and configure Xbox 360 console for Senior Activity Centre

in XBoX on Consoles
    Volunteer(s) needed to help setup and configure Xbox 360 console for Senior Activity Centre: Hi there, someone has kindly donated a Xbox 360 console to our senior activity centre. Hence we are looking for a volunteer to help setup and configure this console. The plan is to use the console...
  4. I need help with my xbox 360 or a call back from Microsoft to help me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with my xbox 360 or a call back from Microsoft to help me.: Everyone that has a xbox 360 told me that they got the update from Microsoft but I tried calling them and it told me to get online and get it but I can't find it can someone please help me?...
  5. NEED SOME HELP W/XBOX 360/ROCKBAND DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NEED SOME HELP W/XBOX 360/ROCKBAND DLC: Long story in a nutshell: I had an XBox 360 and played TONS of RockBand and Guitar Hero using my ION drum rocker for said console. The *ahem* "individual" (since I need to follow the forum rules)...
  6. Super Meat Boy only has 4 chapters when it’s meant to have 7, update needed? (Xbox 360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Super Meat Boy only has 4 chapters when it’s meant to have 7, update needed? (Xbox 360): Hi everyone, I was playing super meat boy and I noticed that only up to chapter 4 (hell) exists when there is meant to be 7 chapters in the game. Is there some update or reinstallation I can do...
  7. forgot family thing password and need to reset it on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    forgot family thing password and need to reset it on xbox 360: i have a xbox 360 slim that i use, and theres a timer on it that turns it off when it ends and i forgot it, can someone help please? 8007afa6-c000-4a07-891a-f15b6fed1803
  8. What is needed to get the Microsoft 360 Wireless Racing Wheel to function on a laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    What is needed to get the Microsoft 360 Wireless Racing Wheel to function on a laptop: Good Day Everyone, Forgive me for my ignorance, But I would like to know step by step what I need to do to connect the Microsoft 360 Wireless Racing Wheel to my HP Pavilion g6 win 10 pro 16gb...
  9. (Xbox 360) 2 Female Gamers Needed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Xbox 360) 2 Female Gamers Needed: Looking two female gamers for this group me and a friend are putting together. If you play black ops 2 or Halo 4 or GTA Online and interested message me. You don't have to be the best..message me...
  10. Reset my password, my 360 requested my new pass, said I needed to redownload my gamer tag and ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reset my password, my 360 requested my new pass, said I needed to redownload my gamer tag and ...: Idk what's happening..I even tried making a free account just to check things out and I get the same error code when I try signing in. Even on my Xbox one when I try signing in to my gamer tag I...