I need you to help me I have 2 games that stay on the menu loading and then they do not pass

Discus and support I need you to help me I have 2 games that stay on the menu loading and then they do not pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 1. Mi juego de Gears of War 4 y Rainbow de Tom clancy asedian esos dos juegos que quedan en el menú y luego no sucede, e intenté todo lo que podía... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by F5 Lord X, Dec 10, 2017.

1. F5 Lord X
    F5 Lord X Guest

I need you to help me I have 2 games that stay on the menu loading and then they do not pass

:)

F5 Lord X, Dec 10, 2017
  2. Gears of war 3 game help

I need help every time when i go on gears of war 3 i press start on the menu to start the game and it says loading gamer profile then my xbox freezes? can someone help me thanks!

JuicedEndymion3, Dec 10, 2017
  3. Gremlan
    Gremlan Guest
    Sea of theives

once again, i have set my main xbox to home, (i have 2) I am online, I own the game pass and sea of theives is not loading...

"For this game you need to be online"

(0x803f9008)

2 days ago it was game pass... now idk

Gremlan, Dec 10, 2017
  4. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

Try clearing your cache by holding down the power button on your console for 10 seconds.

CrazY1985, Dec 10, 2017
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

Try clearing your cache by holding down the power button on your console for 10 seconds.
  6. GHOSTSKUNK13 Win User

Witcher 3 Expansion pass purchased...But got nothing

Well I just bought the pass cuz content is available now. I got charged and have a receipt but nothing comes up in the title menu under DLC or in MyGames. I get the pass title but when I try to manage game it stays blank. Help, anyone?
  7. EnesCelik35 Win User

Gears of War: Freeze and Crash After Last Update?

( same me. Freeze and don't download ram shadow). Please help me.) . Miss Bijoux Yes i have uninstalled and reinstall the DLC several times trying to get it to work and when i load GOW 3 it still says i need to download Raam's shadow. On the load screen
    it says updating menu with download content and the game will freeze and i have to restart the game a few time just to get to main menu.
  8. Pandasaur cx Win User

Season pass

Season passes are not installed onto the console anymore.

If you purchase the season pass for a game, what you need to do is:

1. Select the game with the season pass.

2. Press the menu button and select "Manage Game."

3. Look at the "Ready to Install" and the content that comes with the season pass will be listed there.
  9. HyruleBalverine Win User

Map pack for call of duty

Many games with a season pass currently require you to manually download the content via an in game menu rather than having it automatically download. As I do not own BLack OPS 2, I cannot give you specifics as to its in game menus to try this.
Thema:

1. I need you to help me I have 2 games that stay on the menu loading and then they do not pass - Similar Threads - need help games

2. Help needed - new to gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help needed - new to gaming: Hi there all. I hope you can help with some basic guidance. All stores are closed so i have no one to ask! I am a complete novice at gaming and havent owned a console since having a Sega Mega...
  3. : Need help staying connected to game servers in multiplayer modes after updating router...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Need help staying connected to game servers in multiplayer modes after updating router...: : Need help staying connected to game servers in multiplayer modes after updating router equipment. Hi, at a point you mentioned mobile hotspot, you have problem with that too? if so then the...
  4. Need help with games not installing to external drive

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with games not installing to external drive: Games will no longer install to my external hard drive. Attempt to install a game and it stops, giving me an "installation stopped" error. Apps install fine. Apps also transfer to and from fine....
  5. Need help connecting controller, xbox, and phone at once, and Game streaming from console.

in XboX Insiders
    Need help connecting controller, xbox, and phone at once, and Game streaming from console.: I have been selected for project x cloud but I want to play games from my console on my phone? Can someone help me set this up? Because I cannot find clear instruction on how to do this. I'm also...
  6. NEED HELP FOR THE LOVE OF GAMES

in XBoX on Consoles
    NEED HELP FOR THE LOVE OF GAMES: NEED HELP NEW TO THE XBOX WORLD!!! So I bought a xbox one off gamestop (keep this in minded it was a refurbished xbox one), got it yesterday played for an hr went to bathroom come back it turned...
  7. Moved house, no internet for a month. Need help accessing games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Moved house, no internet for a month. Need help accessing games.: Hi, Like the title says, we have had to move during the covid problem, which we have managed okay, but we cant get the internet set up till mid june due to there not being engineers to fit it....
  8. I need help getting to games that I have claimed from xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help getting to games that I have claimed from xbox live gold: I have a couple games that aren't showing up in the "All owned Games" tab. I know of at least 5 games that I can't ges t that I had from xbox live gold. The "Xbox live Gold" tab where I assume...
  9. Game share! Need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game share! Need help: Hi , please help I game shared with my sister, she downloaded the new modern warfare but it says she has to buy it? Help! I have her Xbox set as my home and my xbox set as her home. We live in...
  10. HELP NEEDED previously downloaded backward compatible games are not starting

in XboX Insiders
    HELP NEEDED previously downloaded backward compatible games are not starting: I am having trouble with playing backwards compatible games. None of them will start I put them in and after a few minutes it will say "game not playable here" all games are already installed. Gta...