I never got my Predator avatar.

Discus and support I never got my Predator avatar. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I was wondering if someone here can help me out. I was just talking to another customer service agent and they directed me here. I got the new... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ThatMovieGuy, Jan 29, 2019.

1. ThatMovieGuy
    ThatMovieGuy Guest

Hello, I was wondering if someone here can help me out. I was just talking to another customer service agent and they directed me here. I got the new Predator movie added to my library via Movies Anywhere before January 3 when the promo ended. I never
    received anything and I guess it should've been sent by January 10th apparently. I tried checking my messages from Xbox live and all that comes up is "This is a system account When you get another message, you'll see it here."

:)

ThatMovieGuy, Jan 29, 2019
  2. ThatMovieGuy Win User

I did that, but it wasn't there either.
  3. BeastBadshah Win User

Check your email or otherwise go to avatar store may be predator avatar available for you at the store
  4. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there ThatMovieGuy!

Sorry to hear that you've found yourself in this situation.

Well, according to the information on the
    terms and conditions
    for that promotion:

" Offer valid from 12:01 am EST on December 18, 2018 to 11:59 PM PST on January 3, 2019, while supplies last. Available only in Microsoft online store in select markets, while supplies last. Offer valid only for a Predator avatar for use in Xbox One profile
    after purchase of select titles. Customer will receive a redemption code for the avatar through the Xbox Live Messaging Center by January 10, 2019..."

It was while supplies last and you'd receive it via Xbox Messages by the 1/10/19.

If you haven't gotten it and have redownloaded your account (or at least the one you used to buy it) after removing it from your console as outlined in

How to add or remove a Microsoft account on Xbox One
    , then I would say that they probably ran out.

Thanks for reading!
  5. ThatMovieGuy Win User

So can anybody help me or am I [Mod removed- profanity]?
  6. H3PA80R Win User

Normally you get them via system messages. If there is no message you should check your mail. Sometimes you get the reward on that way. Check the spam folder aswell. If you dont See it there either you could try the support team if they could help you.
Thema:

1. I never got my Predator avatar. - Similar Threads - never got Predator

2. I bought 1000 v-bucks in fortnite but never got them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought 1000 v-bucks in fortnite but never got them: Last night i bought 1000 v-bucks and i never got them credited but i see it went through over my Microsoft account (Via Xbox store credit) i would like to: A. know where my money + v-bucks...
  3. i was banned for mixer but never got unbanned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i was banned for mixer but never got unbanned: I got banned from mixer, idk why i was probally did but forgot if you can unban me from mixer i would appreciate it 1a819604-806a-4061-8849-483a29a133f2
  4. Never Got a "Free gamertag" Change

in XBoX on Windows
    Never Got a "Free gamertag" Change: I never changed my Gamertag for my account so I am a little confused when it said I already have. Why is this? 28a7e69a-3e6e-4ed0-9266-640f7556a593
  5. Help please my xbox 1 cant leave dev mode i never got a settings or deleted it? As i have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help please my xbox 1 cant leave dev mode i never got a settings or deleted it? As i have...: So im stuck on dev mode ..... d6e56d38-3b2f-4abc-bdf6-5ab9c38d0b72
  6. Ebon Flintlock - anyone else never got an update?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ebon Flintlock - anyone else never got an update?: Been looking around the forums all day and it seems that, a year after missing the first mixpot, a large number of people didn't get the ebon flintlock from the stream due to a glitch? Anyone get...
  7. hi i bought a white xbox controller but never got a eon bundle from fortnite and now?I

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi i bought a white xbox controller but never got a eon bundle from fortnite and now?I: hi i bought a white xbox controller but never got a eon bundle from fortnite and now? 8b131e23-d5ca-414a-b4fb-4a1b2358aec7
  8. preordered a game that came with code for a backwords compatable game never got the code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    preordered a game that came with code for a backwords compatable game never got the code: i pre ordered ace combat 7 and the preorder came with a code for ace comabt 6 never got the message should of been out the 8th. ive checked messages but stll havent got it. ace combat is backwords...
  9. Bought an Xbox, was Promised GOW4, Never Got it

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought an Xbox, was Promised GOW4, Never Got it: I bought an Xbox One S during a promotion that said I would be emailed a GOW4 digital download code 10 days after my purchase. Well, here I am 15 days after the purchase, and I still have not...
  10. I never got my vbucks from xbox promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I never got my vbucks from xbox promotion: I never got my vbucks from xbox promotion c9c14caa-92f1-4fd8-83a2-ec866e50f324

Users found this page by searching for:

1. predator xbox avatar