I never got my vbucks from xbox promotion

Discus and support I never got my vbucks from xbox promotion in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I never got my vbucks from xbox promotion c9c14caa-92f1-4fd8-83a2-ec866e50f324 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by RyanS8, Dec 31, 2018.

1. RyanS8
    RyanS8 Guest

:)

RyanS8, Dec 31, 2018
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

It may take up to 2 weeks for you to receive the message from Xbox Live with the promotional code.
  3. zmaster2XXX Win User

Never was given the vbucks from the promotion

Check out the pinned link :)

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/missing-promotional-v-bucks-read-first/e8de4d74-49da-4338-a073-d9e66baa0817
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

I didn't got my promotional 1k Vbucks

Hello, just make sure that you are eligible for this promotion and that you are checking the account that made the purchase.

If after that you might want to contact customer support: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  5. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

I didn't got my promotional 1k Vbucks

Hiya Sleet,

We have another thread here with more information on V-bucks:
    Did
    not receive promotional V-bucks

Please drop by this link/thread and find out more.

Hope this information was helpful!
  6. TitanRisque Win User

Xbox Live Gold promo offer

Hiya Risque,

Thank you for contacting Forum support!

Please be advised, your bonus V-Bucks code will arrive via the Xbox message center within 2 weeks of purchase.

Feel free to check out the link for: Fortnite Limited time Promotion

Hope this helps.
    Hello one of the agents said i will be able to get my vbucks today so can i have them pls i said i necer got informed about waiting 2 weeks in the deal so i want them today i was in a live chat for over 2hrs i need my vbucks. Give me them now and cancel
    the vbuck in 2 weeks
Thema:

1. I never got my vbucks from xbox promotion - Similar Threads - never got vbucks

2. I think i never got my refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I think i never got my refund: I preoredered modern warfare but immediately regretted it so i cancelled it however i looked at my account balance in my bank and i didnt get the money, so i waited 5 buissnes days and still...
  3. I bought 1000 v-bucks in fortnite but never got them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought 1000 v-bucks in fortnite but never got them: Last night i bought 1000 v-bucks and i never got them credited but i see it went through over my Microsoft account (Via Xbox store credit) i would like to: A. know where my money + v-bucks...
  4. i was banned for mixer but never got unbanned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i was banned for mixer but never got unbanned: I got banned from mixer, idk why i was probally did but forgot if you can unban me from mixer i would appreciate it 1a819604-806a-4061-8849-483a29a133f2
  5. Never Got a "Free gamertag" Change

in XBoX on Windows
    Never Got a "Free gamertag" Change: I never changed my Gamertag for my account so I am a little confused when it said I already have. Why is this? 28a7e69a-3e6e-4ed0-9266-640f7556a593
  6. Help please my xbox 1 cant leave dev mode i never got a settings or deleted it? As i have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help please my xbox 1 cant leave dev mode i never got a settings or deleted it? As i have...: So im stuck on dev mode ..... d6e56d38-3b2f-4abc-bdf6-5ab9c38d0b72
  7. Ebon Flintlock - anyone else never got an update?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ebon Flintlock - anyone else never got an update?: Been looking around the forums all day and it seems that, a year after missing the first mixpot, a large number of people didn't get the ebon flintlock from the stream due to a glitch? Anyone get...
  8. hi i bought a white xbox controller but never got a eon bundle from fortnite and now?I

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi i bought a white xbox controller but never got a eon bundle from fortnite and now?I: hi i bought a white xbox controller but never got a eon bundle from fortnite and now? 8b131e23-d5ca-414a-b4fb-4a1b2358aec7
  9. I never got my Predator avatar.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I never got my Predator avatar.: Hello, I was wondering if someone here can help me out. I was just talking to another customer service agent and they directed me here. I got the new Predator movie added to my library via Movies...
  10. preordered a game that came with code for a backwords compatable game never got the code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    preordered a game that came with code for a backwords compatable game never got the code: i pre ordered ace combat 7 and the preorder came with a code for ace comabt 6 never got the message should of been out the 8th. ive checked messages but stll havent got it. ace combat is backwords...