I never received the Newest update on my xbox1 for

Discus and support I never received the Newest update on my xbox1 for in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; I never received the Newest update on my xbox1 for If you are referring to the 'Minecraft Xbox One Edition', the update wasn't for that. It was for... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by MachineFir68105, Apr 2, 2019.

1. I never received the Newest update on my xbox1 for

If you are referring to the 'Minecraft Xbox One Edition', the update wasn't for that. It was for 'Minecraft'.

:)

MachineFir68105, Apr 2, 2019
  2. Gamingboy177 (Sam) Win User

If you are referring to the 'Minecraft Xbox One Edition', the update wasn't for that. It was for 'Minecraft'.
  3. flack 132 Win User

what version are you talking about, it could be because they discontinued the old Xbox One edition and instead made the new Minecraft which should be free if you have the old one
  4. Kiesey Win User

I would make sure you have the most up to date version, I would suggest deleting the current version you have and then going to the store on the Xbox and installing it from there, that should have the newest version.
  5. DJ SANDSTORM407 Win User

April update?

I guess i got the update earlier...My X1 never rebooted like it usually does when i get an update...plus i never saw a green progress bar...just went straight to the dashboard then i went to the settings and saw i had the newest version...I had to turn on
    my friends notifications in the settings for that feature to work.
  6. Boogeyman9090 Win User

Xbox one preview member purchasing and bonus content problems

I do have the newest preview update on my console and still have not received dishonored definitive edition I have searched it by its self in the Xbox console store and went to it through the Microsoft store still nothing.
Thema:

1. I never received the Newest update on my xbox1 for - Similar Threads - never received Newest

2. Never received Vbucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Never received Vbucks: I purchased $25 worth of vbucks on the 6th. It was during when the xbox live services were down. I never recieved them since then but it took the money from the account. I contacted Epic Games...
  3. Call Of Duty Black OPS code never received with eligible PC

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Call Of Duty Black OPS code never received with eligible PC: Hi, I purchased a razer blade pro (RZ09) PC from MS store in Santa Clara a month ago and was told that I would receive a code for Call of duty black ops 4, I saw the product page and the offer...
  4. I bought the buy 3 months and get 3 promotion and never received the other 3

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought the buy 3 months and get 3 promotion and never received the other 3: I purchased the buy 3 get 3 promotion and never recived the code or message what ever it was my month is ending in like 3 4 days need help d1669125-e261-4dc5-ae78-3dfe500536be
  5. I rented The Predator back in December and never received my promotional avatar item.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I rented The Predator back in December and never received my promotional avatar item.: I have contacted support numerous times with them unable to resolve my problem. They suggested that I make a post on the forums about my issue. 6bc02cf5-8b5d-4f52-8d98-fbd009cbbacf
  6. Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition Grand Theft Auto V redemption code never received/sent

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition Grand Theft Auto V redemption code never received/sent: I preordered the Ultimate Edition for RDR2 and never received the in game bonus cash redemption code from Xbox Live. Its been over 90 days and no one seems to have an answer for me....
  7. Screwed by Best Buy never received $10 gift code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Screwed by Best Buy never received $10 gift code: Last week Best Buy had a promotion if you bought a 3 month xbox live subscription card you got a $10 xbox gift card for free. In the ad in said the code would be printed on the receipt and when I...
  8. Red Dead Redemption 2 - Never received GTA Cash bonus

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Red Dead Redemption 2 - Never received GTA Cash bonus: I can not express my frustration enough here. I have been chatting with Microsoft support and Rockstar support for 2 hours. I preordered Red Dead Redemption 2 on Xbox One (digital copy) and was...
  9. Red Dead Redemtion 2 (Pre-order bonuses never received)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Red Dead Redemtion 2 (Pre-order bonuses never received): Split from this thread. I have exact problem as E3RROR 418 my brother has Red Dead 2 on his account and game shares on my xbox, wondering how to fix it to get the free guns and horses, wondering...
  10. Red Dead Redemtion 2 (Pre-order bonuses never received)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Red Dead Redemtion 2 (Pre-order bonuses never received): Split from this thread. I have this problem but I think mine is a bit more. ..Different. ...I gameshare with my fiance ,we got the ultimate edition with the preorder bonuses. I got the money in...