I never recieved my credits in Xbox Live Rewards

Discus and support I never recieved my credits in Xbox Live Rewards in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I have more than 5,000 points in Xbox Live Rewards since 2017 but I never recieved credits in my account. eb638a65-127c-4020-9390-91bc2561e5de Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by GustavoRS14, Jul 2, 2018.

1. GustavoRS14
    GustavoRS14 Guest

I have more than 5,000 points in Xbox Live Rewards since 2017 but I never recieved credits in my account.

:)

GustavoRS14, Jul 2, 2018
  2. JaxonH31
    JaxonH31 Guest
    Missing credits

I redeemed gems I had earned on Xbox Live Rewards for 10000 rewards credits, 5000 rewards credits, a Forza outfit and a Gwent background. I recieved the outfit and background but never recieved the credits.

JaxonH31, Jul 2, 2018
  3. morlski2kx
    morlski2kx Guest
    Missing credits

Hi, I redeemed reward credits with my gems on Xbox Live rewards but not recieved the credits, They are not pending, I tweeted Xbox live rewards on twitter and they sent me here.

morlski2kx, Jul 2, 2018
  4. Oraclea
    Oraclea Guest

Hi, regarding this issue, make sure to check at Sign in to your Microsoft account to see if you see a transaction reflecting these points. It should show up with a name like "Xbox Live
    Rewards Deposit" and it should say "Refunded" with the amount added to your account. Additionally, check Sign in to your Microsoft account to see your current account balance.

If you don't see that transaction on your account, or if it wasn't reflected in your account balance for some reason, I'd recommend contacting Official Xbox Support to chat with a billing agent at the following link: Contact Us | Xbox Support

Hope that helps!

Oraclea, Jul 3, 2018
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Phone/chat support do not handle the Rewards program. It's best to wait for a response from Rewards support here. Rewards support is only available via the forums and Twitter.

Smwutches, Jul 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello GustavoRS14,

Since you do not have a BRL Microsoft Payment Account for us to deposit currency into, we cannot complete a deposit. We can only deposit into Microsoft Payment Accounts that have a currency that matches your Rewards Account's local currency (BRL). We cannot
    deposit into other payment accounts like Credit Cards or PayPal accounts or Microsoft Payment Account of a different currency, like USD. This was mentioned in the FAQ:

How do I make sure my Microsoft account is properly set up to receive Xbox Live Rewards deposits?

In order to receive deposits in the form of your country's local currency, your Microsoft account must be transitioned to currency. As long as you have a billing address on file in your account,
    you simply need to redeem an Xbox gift card, a Microsoft Points card, or a Microsoft Points code with your Microsoft account to begin your account transition.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello GustavoRS14,

Since you do not have a BRL Microsoft Payment Account for us to deposit currency into, we cannot complete a deposit. We can only deposit into Microsoft Payment Accounts that have a currency that matches your Rewards Account's local currency (BRL). We cannot
    deposit into other payment accounts like Credit Cards or PayPal accounts or Microsoft Payment Account of a different currency, like USD. This was mentioned in the FAQ:

How do I make sure my Microsoft account is properly set up to receive Xbox Live Rewards deposits?

In order to receive deposits in the form of your country's local currency, your Microsoft account must be transitioned to currency. As long as you have a billing address on file in your account,
    you simply need to redeem an Xbox gift card, a Microsoft Points card, or a Microsoft Points code with your Microsoft account to begin your account transition.
  8. Smwutches Win User

If you don't see that transaction on your account, or if it wasn't reflected in your account balance for some reason, I'd recommend contacting Official Xbox Support to chat with a billing agent at the following link: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
    Phone/chat support do not handle the Rewards program. It's best to wait for a response from Rewards support here. Rewards support is only available via the forums and Twitter.
  9. Oraclea Win User

Hi, regarding this issue, make sure to check at https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders to see if you see a transaction reflecting these points. It should show up with a name like "Xbox Live
    Rewards Deposit" and it should say "Refunded" with the amount added to your account. Additionally, check https://account.microsoft.com/billing/payments to see your current account balance.

If you don't see that transaction on your account, or if it wasn't reflected in your account balance for some reason, I'd recommend contacting Official Xbox Support to chat with a billing agent at the following link: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Hope that helps!
  10. Jared L Wilson Win User

Never got my Rewards from game purchase

xbox live rewards deposits credits into your xbox live rewards account based on a variety of activities such as purchases through MS. I got 15,000 credits in march 2016 for buying the division. I bought battlefield 1 in oct 2016 and never got the reward.
  11. XBLRewards8 Win User

I never recieved my March rewards credits into my account.

Hello,

From the FAQ on Vault Credits:

I claimed Rewards Credits from the vault. When will I receive them?

If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in. Generally if you have over 5,000 Rewards Credits pending in your
    account in the first half of any given month, that amount will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 30th of that same month. If the Credits show as pending in the second half of the month, that amount
    will be deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 15th of the next month.

Please note you need at least 5,000 Rewards Credits pending to automatically trigger a deposit, though you can request a deposit for the next scheduled date as long as you have 1,000 Credits pending. Also, if you have ongoing issues with us depositing
    into your account, such as your account not matching up with your billing location, you might want to consider choosing a different prize from the vault, as we won’t be able to deliver your Rewards Credits until the deposit issue is resolved.
Thema:

1. I never recieved my credits in Xbox Live Rewards - Similar Threads - never recieved credits

2. Game Pass Ultimate free month never recieved

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate free month never recieved: A few months back, Microsoft Rewards had a sweepstake\challenge for a free month of Game Pass Ultimate, the astronaut one. I completed all the steps, went to the redeem section of the Microsoft...
  3. Accepted Into XCloud But Never Recieved TestFlight Email

in XboX Insiders
    Accepted Into XCloud But Never Recieved TestFlight Email: Hi there! On Wednesday when XCloud beta was released for iOS I immediately signed up and 2 hours later was accepted. But I never received my TestFlight email like others stated to actually join. I...
  4. Never Recieved Last Credit Deposit

in XBoX Rewards
    Never Recieved Last Credit Deposit: Hi there, I still haven't received any of the 20,000 credits I had from a month before Xbox Live Rewards was changed. I opted out of Microsoft Rewards. Are these credits still coming as promised?...
  5. I never recieved my March rewards credits into my account.

in XBoX Rewards
    I never recieved my March rewards credits into my account.: I have 12,500 rewards credits and ive been waiting since the 18 of March for them to drop into my account and it is now the 5th of April and im still waiting. It says they convert into your local...
  6. Somehow my xbox live rewards is crossed with my friends xbox. So I never recieve credits ...

in XBoX Rewards
    Somehow my xbox live rewards is crossed with my friends xbox. So I never recieve credits ...: Hello guys. So here's the deal, I've noticed that my Xbox live rewards credits is going to my friends Microsoft account. His gamertag is: BanginChainz503. And I also get his Xbox Live rewards...
  7. I have never recieved my 77xx credits or my 70 point.

in XBoX Rewards
    I have never recieved my 77xx credits or my 70 point.: i have never recieved my credits or point onto my microsoft account.? 88bfef97-bd87-40a7-aa3d-b6d56cd627b1
  8. 15,000 myrewards credits i never recieved off my preorders from the punchcard

in XBoX Rewards
    15,000 myrewards credits i never recieved off my preorders from the punchcard: 15,000 myrewards credits i never recieved off my preorders from the punchcard and i purchased alot of games my gamertag when do I get these points its been months never got them I should of been...
  9. $10 EA Access credit never recieved. Got two messages sayinh $5 was added to my acc but never ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    $10 EA Access credit never recieved. Got two messages sayinh $5 was added to my acc but never ...: On Monday when my EA Access ended I got two messages saying $5 would he added to my account for game trials I was unable to use which were Madden NFL 17 and NHL17 but the $10 credit in total was...
  10. Never recieved gifted credits from forza hub

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Never recieved gifted credits from forza hub: I Purchased Forza 7 a few weeks ago and joined the forza hub. when I joined the hub, i was told that i was gifted credits for joining the hub. I never received the credits, although when i start...