I no longer have access to the Xbox One Preview Program. Can I get an invite from an ...

Discus and support I no longer have access to the Xbox One Preview Program. Can I get an invite from an ... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi! I recently lost my access to the Xbox One preview program. I have had access prior to the past few weeks. I still have the app downloaded, but... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BlakeA-6E2EABD5-4EAB-403A-8F72-60E6C1BC924A, Jun 25, 2015.

1. I no longer have access to the Xbox One Preview Program. Can I get an invite from an ...

Hi!

I recently lost my access to the Xbox One preview program. I have had access prior to the past few weeks. I still have the app downloaded, but when I open it, it says: "You'll get a service message on your Xbox one soon with more info." and the only option
    from there is to exit it. I spoke with an Xbox Support employee and he said that I would need an Enforcement Team member to invite me to it. If I could get an invite that would be great!

Thanks!

:)

BlakeA-6E2EABD5-4EAB-403A-8F72-60E6C1BC924A, Jun 25, 2015
  2. I no longer have access to the Xbox 360 Preview Program. Can I get an invite from an Enforcement Team member?

Hi!

I recently lost my access to the Xbox 360 preview program. I have had access prior to the past few weeks. It is still listed on my membership list, but when I select it, it says: "Sorry, this program is for Xbox 360 preview members only." and the Preview
    tab on the dashboard is no longer there. I spoke with an Xbox Support employee and he said that I would need an Enforcement Team member to invite me to it. If I could get an invite that would be great!

Thanks!

BlakeA-6E2EABD5-4EAB-403A-8F72-60E6C1BC924A, Jun 25, 2015
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    I no longer have access to the Xbox 360 Preview Program. Can I get an invite from an Enforcement Team member?

If you have access, you may want to try posting in the preview program forums -

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

Support is actually incorrect about being invited by the enforcement team. The enforcement team only handle suspensions/bannings, not the preview programs. So you'll need to try posting in the other forums, or support here will either help you out or get
    you into those forums.

Smwutches, Jun 25, 2015
  4. I no longer have access to the Xbox One Preview Program. Can I get an invite from an ...

Hey there l BLAKEonXBOX l!

In order for the proper folks to address the issue, you will need to make a post in the Preview Forum. Thanks in advance!

Mister Quimby, Jun 25, 2015
  5. II NaStY JoKeR Win User

Can't access the preview program

Thanks and I'm sure I had a invite for he preview program but no longer have the msg from xbox but thank you for the response I hope I can get this sorted out soon
  6. Theory of Game Win User

Early acces preview program

The Xbox 360 and Xbox One preview programs are separate... being in one doesn't guarantee access to the other. To get into the Xbox One preview program, you'll need to be invited by a friend who is already in the program, and then be accepted by Microsoft
    (you'll get a message from Xbox Live with a link to download the Preview Dashboard app).
  7. Misses Quinzel Win User

Child acounts and Xbox Preivew Program

Hey there, PJ990! Phone support is accurate and having a child account will prevent you from getting into the Preview Program. However, I do see that you have been invited, and got you access to the
    Preview Program Support forums. They will be able to assist you getting an invite to your parental account so that your console can be in the preview program.

Please let us know if you run into further issues accessing that site! :D
  8. KillinNGrinnin Win User

xbox one preview

I am in the preview program for sure but have no access to those forums.... Can I get an invite to the forums?
  9. Miss Ghidorah Win User

Can someone please help us obtain the XBOX ONE preview app

Hi StarOcean1976!

Thanks for posting your interest for the Xbox One Preview Program! Unfortunately, we can't provide users access to the Preview Program over the forums. Perhaps a generous friend or family member can invite you into the program? :)

Hope you get invited soon!
Thema:

I no longer have access to the Xbox One Preview Program. Can I get an invite from an ...

1. I no longer have access to the Xbox One Preview Program. Can I get an invite from an ... - Similar Threads - longer access Preview

2. No longer able to access my Microsoft account on my Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    No longer able to access my Microsoft account on my Xbox 360: I no longer have access to my email that is used for my profile on my Xbox 360 and do not know the password or security question and cannot get into the account to change the email to my new...
  3. Remotely remove my account. From a friend's console when i no longer have access /How to

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remotely remove my account. From a friend's console when i no longer have access /How to: I can see my account still linked to another console aa29129d-6518-450d-8f99-b15eaf7c2f63
  4. Non riesco piu' ad accedere alla accaunt [Edit - Translation] - I can no longer access the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Non riesco piu' ad accedere alla accaunt [Edit - Translation] - I can no longer access the...: non riesco ad accedere [Edit - Translation] - I can not log in 137c72f6-082b-472f-a755-271f167c31cf
  5. Can no longer access games on all profiles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can no longer access games on all profiles: I have an Xbox 360, and last year we had a problem with the Xbox. We ended up transferring the hard drive from the broken one, to another one, to continue using Xbox. When we did that, we lost the...
  6. I can no longer access the preview program forums

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can no longer access the preview program forums: Hello, I have been an Alpha preview program member for roughly 2 years and a few weeks ago i moved to the skip ahead tier. I now have no way to access the preview forums, and everything i ever...
  7. I no longer have access to the Xbox 360 Preview Program. Can I get an invite from an ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I no longer have access to the Xbox 360 Preview Program. Can I get an invite from an ...: Hi! I recently lost my access to the Xbox 360 preview program. I have had access prior to the past few weeks. It is still listed on my membership list, but when I select it, it says: "Sorry, this...
  8. No longer able to access preview program

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No longer able to access preview program: Hello, I have been in the preview program now for 5 months, however over the last few weeks I cannot use the app, it says 'thanks for joining, we'll send you more information soon". Then my only...
  9. Can no longer access preview forums

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can no longer access preview forums: For some reason sometime today I lost access to the preview forum. It worked last night and this morning, but now the preview forums have disappeared for me. Please help!...
  10. I don't have access to the preview forum and my console is no longer working after the ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't have access to the preview forum and my console is no longer working after the ...: I downloaded the update and after restart it ruined my console. Every time I turn it on the screen says "system error" and the error code E204 100C0B08 800701E7 PLEASE HELP ME...