I noticed this menu on the XCloud Preview app, however I can't find anywhere where I can...

Discus and support I noticed this menu on the XCloud Preview app, however I can't find anywhere where I can... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Razzula [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Razzula, Oct 27, 2019.

1. /u/Razzula
    /u/Razzula Guest

I noticed this menu on the XCloud Preview app, however I can't find anywhere where I can...

/u/Razzula, Oct 27, 2019
Thema:

1. I noticed this menu on the XCloud Preview app, however I can't find anywhere where I can... - Similar Threads - noticed menu XCloud

2. Alpha skip-ahead Black tape with the Xbox guide someone noticed I had time before I realize...

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha skip-ahead Black tape with the Xbox guide someone noticed I had time before I realize...: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  3. I'm noticing recurring shutdowns while trying to open the guide while gaming. First...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm noticing recurring shutdowns while trying to open the guide while gaming. First...: It's happening both in the latest Beta (just updated right now to check if this would be fixed) and also before updating! It's like the system stop responding when it should open the quick guide...
  4. Anyone notice if Disney+ has started using ATMOS on the Alpha Skip Ahead build?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone notice if Disney+ has started using ATMOS on the Alpha Skip Ahead build?: Hey guys, anyone else having the Disney+ app only showing the option for 5.1 audio instead of ATMOS? I’m in the Alpha Skip Ahead group. All my other apps work fine with ATMOS and display and play...
  5. Xbox Live RS Keeps Sending False Notices Of Enforcement & the Community Volunteers Breach...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live RS Keeps Sending False Notices Of Enforcement & the Community Volunteers Breach...: Moderators Brake the terms of Agreement to such a degree, i believe the enforcement team are taking bribes. Is their any way to put Corrupt Employees & Microsoft Moderative Associate Volunteers In...
  6. Notice of xbox live enforcement action (commbanned) unable to access website to access...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Notice of xbox live enforcement action (commbanned) unable to access website to access...: Hi who ever is reading this. im putingin a question with regards to enforcement action as i have o other means to investigate the enforcement. but today about 4:30 australian eastern standard time...
  7. news.xbox.com never works for me on chrome. I am a chrome user in GB. I noticed that the...

in XboX Insiders
    news.xbox.com never works for me on chrome. I am a chrome user in GB. I noticed that the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/imjustanintrovert [link] [comments]
  8. So i been noticing more people showing of dash board related stuff, so here’s mine finally...

in XboX Insiders
    So i been noticing more people showing of dash board related stuff, so here’s mine finally...: [IMG] submitted by /u/RyanSnip3r416 [link] [comments]
  9. Was in beta, but noticed after getting less updates that I was kicked to Delta. Help?

in XboX Insiders
    Was in beta, but noticed after getting less updates that I was kicked to Delta. Help?: I've been in beta since 360, but I checked today and my only options are Delta and Omega. I don't really give feedback unless there is a bug I've found, so could that be it? submitted by...
  10. Anyone else notice when you are in the Xbox menu and if you scroll down, the sound gets...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else notice when you are in the Xbox menu and if you scroll down, the sound gets...: I noticed it just now, it’s a pretty odd thing. The funny part is if you scroll back up, the sound gets louder again and I can hear again out of the right ear cup submitted by /u/catsnbikess...