I ordered a Xboxiex Series X + usb-c battery where are my reward points?

Discus and support I ordered a Xboxiex Series X + usb-c battery where are my reward points? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I have ordered a series X (+ usb-c battery pack) through the store. I did not receive my reward points for that; which should be a lot. can... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Kleine Koosjer, Nov 17, 2020.

1. I ordered a Xboxiex Series X + usb-c battery where are my reward points?

Hello,

I have ordered a series X (+ usb-c battery pack) through the store.

I did not receive my reward points for that; which should be a lot.

can you help?

tnx

:)

Kleine Koosjer, Nov 17, 2020
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Dis it ship yet regardlsss no one here can help you with this. You need to contact support
  3. Kleine Koosjer Win User

Yes I already got it for a week now. I called support; but they tranferd me over 6 times (!). 25 minutes (!) later; still no solution. How hard can it be? Last person was only one who's trying to help me. Send me a link.. to the standard webpage..
  4. XA DRBATTLE Win User

Xbox series x controller charger

i believe tht the series x is coming with an elite controller in th package and it will be usb type c and an in built battery
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox series x controller question

Hi,

I u understand that the Series X controller will be using a USB C connector to charge the battery (same as the Elite 2 controller), so charging stations that use micro USB won't work.
  6. RandyAU93 Win User

Will the Xbox One Play & Charge Kit be compatible with the Xbox Series X?

Xbox One accessories and peripherals will be compatible with Xbox Series X. As to whether the rechargeable battery packs are compatible with an Xbox Series X controller, that has not yet been revealed at this time, to my knowledge. However, the new controller
    will use USB-C for its charging port instead of the Play & Charge Kit's Micro-USB plug.
Thema:

1. I ordered a Xboxiex Series X + usb-c battery where are my reward points? - Similar Threads - ordered Xboxiex Series

2. I cant order a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant order a game: I can't order a game I have money on my card but it keeps saying please try again later. There's a code at the bottom that says 6KZ81kCPg4vilGAOVje9c 761ba4a6-c862-4836-8276-18a437fb7220
  3. Charges and refunds recur while Series X order never progresses beyond pending......It's...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Charges and refunds recur while Series X order never progresses beyond pending......It's...: Was stoked to complete a Series X order on 11/11 at the Microsoft Store The initial estimated fulfillment date was 2 days later, based on the shipping method. the total was $559.63 and they...
  4. Pre order billing notification

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre order billing notification: So I pre ordered cyberpunk last month with an xbox gift card. I just received a notification to make sure my balance is in order for payment. I didn't have a credit card until earlier this month...
  5. Pre order bill

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pre order bill: Yes, hello, i came here to ask about the pre-order bill, i pre-ordered a game last month, and i paid with microsoft credit, yet i’m being told that i’m going to be charged by credit card? I’d...
  6. If I deleted black ops Cold War will I loose my pre orders cosmetics and progress?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I deleted black ops Cold War will I loose my pre orders cosmetics and progress?: If i delete black ops cold war will i loose all my progress and cosmetics? For a new game and possibly re-install later. f7f20a81-5687-4616-a917-efa0ff373395
  7. Order says pending

in XBoX Accessibility
    Order says pending: So I saw that thr Xbox series S was in stock last night around 11:00pm so I ordered it. Its been 12+ hours on pending when will it go through? (They also took my money from my bank account...
  8. Xbox Series S Order Status & Estimated Delivery

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Series S Order Status & Estimated Delivery: Hello All, On Nov 18th I was able to order an Xbox Series S directly from the Microsoft Store site. An order number was sent via Email with an estimated delivery date of Jan 5, 2021. The online...
  9. Unable to find shipping label for XBox Repair order, also can't input my number for a call...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to find shipping label for XBox Repair order, also can't input my number for a call...: I got an XBox Series S and it was working great for one week. After one week, I woke up in the morning and went to turn on my XBox and it showed me the "Something Went Wrong" screen with an E100...
  10. Will my series s order be honoured?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Will my series s order be honoured?: I have ordered and paid for a series s from the Microsoft store. It says that it will be delivered early December. Can anyone confirm that this will definitely 100% happen and Microsoft will not...