I ordered an Xbox One S 1 TB Console – Fortnite Battle Royale Special Edition Bundle and...

Discus and support I ordered an Xbox One S 1 TB Console – Fortnite Battle Royale Special Edition Bundle and... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I ordered an Xbox One S 1 TB Console – Fortnite Battle Royale Special Edition Bundle and the controller is faulty. Has anyone else had this problem?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by LJoris, Jun 20, 2019.

1. LJoris
    LJoris Guest

I ordered an Xbox One S 1 TB Console – Fortnite Battle Royale Special Edition Bundle and...

I ordered an Xbox One S 1 TB Console – Fortnite Battle Royale Special Edition Bundle and the controller is faulty. Has anyone else had this problem?

:)

LJoris, Jun 20, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Fortnite bundle

3. Whitey Black Win User

I ordered an Xbox One S 1 TB Console – Fortnite Battle Royale Special Edition Bundle and the controller is faulty.

send to change it or Warranty

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/browse/xbox-one/warranties-and-repair
  4. RealLordVP Win User

I ordered an Xbox One S 1 TB Console – Fortnite Battle Royale Special Edition Bundle and the controller is faulty.

There is the DOA law that says that if a product arrives dead on arrival you instantly return for a new one within the first 7 working days
  5. Jav0r Win User

It is possible that a controller can be faulty out of the box. I would do a return or exchange first. You shouldn't use your warranty repair for something you just purchased.
  6. Hoagy76 Win User

If you cannot return it and get a new one, I would call warranty support

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/browse/xbox-one/warranties-and-repair
Thema:

1. I ordered an Xbox One S 1 TB Console – Fortnite Battle Royale Special Edition Bundle and... - Similar Threads - ordered Console –

2. Design lab will not add order to cart on console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Design lab will not add order to cart on console: Hi I have ordered a controller from design lab on my console, I have an order number but says the cart is empty and I can't pay for it. Is the feature broken 5c607f95-ae03-4647-91ee-377d7debc826
  3. Console For delivery: Still waiting (Repair order: n° 1426184078)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console For delivery: Still waiting (Repair order: n° 1426184078): Good morning, My name is Yacouba N'diaye ( / *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***). I've sent my console for repair on 06/14/18. According to the web site the...
  4. GoW Codes from pre-ordered console xbox one s 2tb limited gears of war edition

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    GoW Codes from pre-ordered console xbox one s 2tb limited gears of war edition: Hello, I've received two messages, apparently, the first one with two codes, for GoW and GoW2 each one, and the second with the codes for GoW3 and GoW Judgement. However, codes from first message...
  5. Pre-Ordered Gears of War 4 Limited Console bundle 2TB AT, were are my Download Tokens !?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pre-Ordered Gears of War 4 Limited Console bundle 2TB AT, were are my Download Tokens !?: Hello Community and Support :) Ive Pre-Ordered the Gears of War 4 Limited Console Bundle with 2TB AT but my Download Tokens of Gears of War 1,2,3 and Judgment are still missing ! I want my...
  6. Pre-ordering a game and changing consoles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-ordering a game and changing consoles: I have pre-order Fifa 17 super Deluxe edition. I can see it in my games awaiting to be down loaded, on the release date. I feel stupid asking this, but I suppose I'm just looking for reassurance,...
  7. sea of thieves pre order not showing up on console

in XBoX on Consoles
    sea of thieves pre order not showing up on console: I pre ordered my copy of sea of thieves and redeemed the digital download code on the microsoft store and about a week later whent on my console and the pre order wasn't there. i went on my...
  8. I did not receive email confirmation after 24 hours of my repair order for my Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    I did not receive email confirmation after 24 hours of my repair order for my Xbox one console: Hello, I did not receive email confirmation after 24 hours of my repair order for my Xbox one console, I checked my junk mail folder. Date of the order : Oct. 06, 2017 Order number :...
  9. brought not the working console from my order

in XBoX on Consoles
    brought not the working console from my order: On the website Microsoft Store has ordered the BOX ONE 500GB 15/11/2016 console X from you. Number of the order No. 227772 11/22/2016 to me her was brought by the courier. When has connected the...
  10. I bought the console order number 227772 not one of the disks does not read prevezli broken ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought the console order number 227772 not one of the disks does not read prevezli broken ...: sent not working console very disappointed with your work aa4423ac-4758-4ec9-b295-a2d59010ccc4