I ordered ‘The Duke’ original Xbox controller for xbox one, but order still says pending...

Discus and support I ordered ‘The Duke’ original Xbox controller for xbox one, but order still says pending... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I ordered the controller for the cyber monday deal and it still says pending even though the money was taken out of my account and it said “you’ll be... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AMPHETAM1N3, Dec 5, 2019.

1. AMPHETAM1N3
    AMPHETAM1N3 Guest

I ordered ‘The Duke’ original Xbox controller for xbox one, but order still says pending...

I ordered the controller for the cyber monday deal and it still says pending even though the money was taken out of my account and it said “you’ll be charged once your items ship” can anyone help?

:)

AMPHETAM1N3, Dec 5, 2019
  2. DarthLegacy905 Win User

I ordered ‘The Duke’ original Xbox controller for xbox one, but order still says pending hours later, what’s going on?

on rare occasions, based on time of day or year (holiday season in particular), it may take more than 48 hours because they need to double check on stock. But I agree, if after 48 hours it hasn't changed, call accounts and billing.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I ordered ‘The Duke’ original Xbox controller for xbox one, but order still says pending hours later, what’s going on?

Give it 48 hrs and check again as it takes sometimes for the orders to be shipped.
  4. kev edin Win User

Ye as said it can all depend on how busy the site is . So it can take a while to show. Normally 24 to 48 hours .

If not get in touch with Microsoft, see what's going on 👍
  5. Swift Oldboy Win User

I would also take into account that it is Cyber Monday and there are probably hundreds of orders being processed.
  6. NukaCola Man63 Win User

Xbox 360 controller looks better than Xbox One's controller

It almost looks like the original "Duke" controller, all big and bulky. But hey! I still have an original Xbox, with the "Duke" controller!
Thema:

1. I ordered ‘The Duke’ original Xbox controller for xbox one, but order still says pending... - Similar Threads - ordered ‘The Duke’

2. Microsoft service order and repair service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft service order and repair service: I created a service order for my elite controller series 2 to be repaired because it was not working properly. My warranty ended 5/25 but I started a service order and printed the shipping label...
  3. Previously Purchased Copy of State of Decay 2 Missing from Downloads and Order History

in XBoX on Windows
    Previously Purchased Copy of State of Decay 2 Missing from Downloads and Order History: I had a previously pre-ordered and downloaded a copy of State of Decay 2 on the Microsoft Store in 2018. I still have the order confirmation email. I cannot find this copy anymore in my previous...
  4. I ordered an Xbox one x 3 weeks ago still no update

in XBoX on Consoles
    I ordered an Xbox one x 3 weeks ago still no update: On may 8th i ordered an xbox one x star wars bundle. On the confirmation email its states that it will arrive on may 27th. On the email it still says pending and theres no tracking number. I’ve...
  5. what does no issues found mean in the repair section of repair order ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    what does no issues found mean in the repair section of repair order ?: alright I sent in my xbox one x to be repaired because it would not read discs whenever I would boot up from a cold boot, it would only read discs if I restarted the system. so I'm checking my...
  6. Being told I need to purchase a game in order to play it but it has already been purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being told I need to purchase a game in order to play it but it has already been purchased: I purchased AC Odyssey a few weeks ago while it was on sale and have been playing it without issue since then (except for it crashing sometimes). However a few days ago when I tried to play it I...
  7. Order Pending

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Order Pending: I had ordered a controller on April 27. And still havent received it yet. I checked in my ordered status and its still saying that its PENDING. Dont know what else to do. Anyone got idea or whats...
  8. I need help about the progress of my service order

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help about the progress of my service order: I had to send the controller that came in with the xbox I bought because one of the button was unresponsive. I created a service order and sent it using Fedex via self-shipping. They didn't give...
  9. Hello Friends. Hope you are well. After I closed a HDR game (Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order)...

in XboX Insiders
    Hello Friends. Hope you are well. After I closed a HDR game (Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order)...: [IMG] submitted by /u/PrincessRedfield [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox live expired to soon order number 6995175814 purchased in December 2019 expired 5 18...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live expired to soon order number 6995175814 purchased in December 2019 expired 5 18...: Xbox live expired to soon order number 6995175814 purchased in December 2019 expired 5 18 2020 please help 22810afb-ab65-4769-bdd2-cb52d7e55ed7