I ordered the Xbox Series X, but it's still pending.

Discus and support I ordered the Xbox Series X, but it's still pending. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Am I the only one having this problem cause I don't see anyone else talking about this. The day of the Xbox Series X launch, I was quick to open up the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by YTKingXavier, Nov 19, 2020.

1. YTKingXavier
    YTKingXavier Guest

Am I the only one having this problem cause I don't see anyone else talking about this. The day of the Xbox Series X launch, I was quick to open up the Microsoft store and put my purchase in for one, but now it's been weeks and my purchase is still saying
    pending. Like if they didn't have any more Xbox Series X to give out, then why was I still able to put my purchase in and now weeks later and I still have nothing. My question is, what is going on, why are they holding onto my money saying pending when they
    can't even give me my Xbox that I paid for.

:)

YTKingXavier, Nov 19, 2020
  2. JosephG7 Win User

Hi

Try to contact the Microsoft Store support service, they can give you better information about the status of your order.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/

Regards.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox Series X Preorder

Hi,

As I understand it, 'Pending' on an Xbox Series X or S order means that your console is assigned and waiting for shipment. Baring any unforeseen delays you should get it on the launch day. Mine says pending too.
  4. JadenJaguars19 Win User

Xbox series x

My microsoft order for my Xbox series x still says pending but the icons have changed to a box that I think means shipping or being labeled. Should I be worried?
    Same here bro also got express shipping prayers
  5. EmerEMT911 Win User

Xbox Series X order PENDING

I am still on the look out so I can have a back up hopefully. I think my daughter would be happy with either one. Hopefully there will be an update to our orders.
  6. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Xbox Series X Order PENDING

Hello if you are ever able to get the console and money taken out of your acct then it will be updated.
Thema:

1. I ordered the Xbox Series X, but it's still pending. - Similar Threads - ordered Series still

2. Xbox series S purchase says pending in my order history. Is this normal?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox series S purchase says pending in my order history. Is this normal?: I just ordered one yesterday, and the purchase still says pending when I check my account purchase history. I am just wondering what this means, and if this is normal....
  3. Purchased Series X on launch day and still a pending order with no end in sight

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased Series X on launch day and still a pending order with no end in sight: I’m sure many people are in the same boat as I am. I bought the Series X on launch day from Microsoft and still have no shipping confirmation or anything of the sort. Just “pending”. After the...
  4. Launch day order Xbox series x fed ex can't find my order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Launch day order Xbox series x fed ex can't find my order: I've never been more frustrated.... Ordered on launch day told Nov 16th I would get my Xbox .. it came and went so called Microsoft support told me I wouldn't get it until end of December so I was...
  5. Xbox Series X Order PENDING

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Order PENDING: I had purchased the xbox series x on midnight launch (11/9) from the Microsoft store and has been stuck on pending ever since and have constantly been declined. When could I expect to get an email...
  6. Series X order appearing on credit card as processing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X order appearing on credit card as processing: Just curious if anyone knows what's going on with this? I ordered a series X on release day and got the placeholder notice that I would receive it by 12/23. A week later, I get a notice from my...
  7. Xbox Series X Pre-Orders

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Series X Pre-Orders: Hello, Why is it with so many brilliant people at Microsoft the ball was dropped on preparing the console with enough supply. Now with the holidays it seems Microsoft would rather let the...
  8. I ordered my Xbox series X on November 10 and it still says pending

in XBoX on Consoles
    I ordered my Xbox series X on November 10 and it still says pending: I ordered my Xbox series X on November 10 and it still says pending. I just want to know how long it will take for it to arrive it definitely shows they took the money out the account Plus like...
  9. Xbox series x pre order still not dispatched

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox series x pre order still not dispatched: Getting pretty resigned to the fact I'm probably not going to have the console tomorrow now. My order is still saying "pre ordered" in my account and the money hasn't been taken out of my bank...
  10. Xbox series X order still pending?!?!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox series X order still pending?!?!: K so xbox series x went from estimated delivery to pending and there is about 8 days left to launch day, should we concered because we all want our consoles to arrive on launch day pls give us...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is my Xbox series X order still pending