I own 2 Xbox One X’s, how do I stop the cloud from syncing the same game settings between them?

Discus and support I own 2 Xbox One X’s, how do I stop the cloud from syncing the same game settings between them? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, I have 1 Xbox One X in in the living room and 1 in the bedroom. I love the cloud feature where I can continue my games progress in another room.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Deep-in-my-mind, Jul 16, 2019.

1. I own 2 Xbox One X’s, how do I stop the cloud from syncing the same game settings between them?

Hi,

I have 1 Xbox One X in in the living room and 1 in the bedroom. I love the cloud feature where I can continue my games progress in another room. But my issue is that on each Xbox I have different HDR/ brightness settings for each game that have been changed in the in game settings menu, like BF5 for example, due to having different TVs in the bedroom and living room, for example my living room TV I have the HDR slider on 1300 for BF5 and my upstairs TV the HDR slider is on 1000.

But the cloud seems to sync the settings from the other console so I have to change them to the correct settings again for the tv/console I am using and then when I use the other console the other settings are synced to it so it is a constant having to change them again.

Is there a way around this so that the cloud just syncs the games progress and not settings?

Thanks

submitted by /u/Deep-in-my-mind
    [link] [comments]

/u/Deep-in-my-mind, Jul 16, 2019
  2. WIGG23 Win User

The truth about the Xbox One and why I like it better than PS4(long)

I'm excited for xbox one

I have 3 xbox 360's in my home now and I use the cloud for all my game saves to go between different xboxs. Everybody says that the cloud sucks and syncing your games takes way to long..but

I have been using the cloud only, and my hd as a back up once and a while. And when it says "syncing ur games save from the cloud"' It literally takes less than 5 seconds.

I have 2 big xboxs and 1 slim, and they all 3 have been functioning the same way.

I believe this can only get better too!
  3. Mythik Kingz Win User

0x838601e7

I am getting the same issue with Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin, essentially the game works perfectly but the saved data cannot sync from the cloud storage. One thing that was recommended for me to do that I have seen on another thread here is to
    delete local saves and power cycle my Xbox, after doing both of these things I still cannot get my data to sync from the cloud and I have deleted it from local storage.
  4. OrcaAmity Win User

Just Cause 2

The same thing keeps on happening again and again where Just Cause 2 can't sync with the Cloud and I have to keep on going through those settings again. Why does this game always do this?
  5. maxen Win User

Changing Phone

Age of Empires: Castle Siege will keep the same save file between Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8 (and Windows 10, in time), so it is completely based in the cloud and you will be fine switching phones as long as you use the same Microsoft Account. I believe
    IRB knows this from personal experience of switching phones.

As for other games, those will totally depend. Games like Microsoft Bingo / Solitaire / Mahjong / Minesweeper all sync your game data to the cloud and it transfers between Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8; Halo: Spartan Assault, for instance, will sync between
    Windows 8, Windows Phone 8, Xbox One and Xbox 360. Other games will all vary.
  6. f r u 7 7 y Win User

Xbox One X \ Backwards Compatibility \ Xbox 360 Save Upload Pending

Hi, i think uploading of 360 save games never happened since i moved from Xbox One to Xbox One X, which was about 2 years ago.

I am using 360 occasionally for non BC titles. 360 uploads games to cloud normally and i can see it on Xbox One after that. 360 has a manager where i can explicitly upload needed files, while on Xbox One there is Sync function only, which only downloads
    new save games from cloud, but does not upload (
Thema:

I own 2 Xbox One X’s, how do I stop the cloud from syncing the same game settings between them?

1. I own 2 Xbox One X’s, how do I stop the cloud from syncing the same game settings between them? - Similar Threads - own X’s stop

2. Xbox Game Pass App (Android) - "Active Console" settings? (2x Xbox One X consoles owned,...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass App (Android) - "Active Console" settings? (2x Xbox One X consoles owned,...: Hi there, I'm trying to download a game using the Game Pass App for Android but when going into the "Manage console" setting on the phone the only console I can only see my "Home" console (1TB...
  3. Faulty Xbox one X turns off on its own during games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Faulty Xbox one X turns off on its own during games: My Xbox One X has been faulty ever since i got it back in 2018. It started when i tried to play borderlands 3 and the xbox one x would just randomly switch off. I thought it might have been the...
  4. How do I give my children their own gamertags whilst using my X Box One account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I give my children their own gamertags whilst using my X Box One account?: I have an X Box One with gold pass and want to add my children as users with their own gamertag is this possible from my account? Thanks. 53bbe270-fd99-4f2c-a952-85829286dde0
  5. Brought a pre owned Xbox one x years ago and now It seems it on insider...

in XboX Insiders
    Brought a pre owned Xbox one x years ago and now It seems it on insider...: Currently running on is 19041.1999.amd64fre.VB_release_Xbox_dev_2005.200506-0000 I dont know if I need a osu1 file or what but I can't even factory reset and I'm stuck on system error e106 any...
  6. Xbox One X changes bitstream format and hdmi audio on its own

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X changes bitstream format and hdmi audio on its own: Does anybody have this problem? I want my Xbox One X to do HDMI audio Bitstream out with a Bitstream of DTS and THIS xbox consistently refuses to adhere to those settings. I have an xbox one s in...
  7. Cannot get CoD MW to appear as purchased on new Xbox One X - I own the Disc Copy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot get CoD MW to appear as purchased on new Xbox One X - I own the Disc Copy: Hello, I recently purchased a new Xbox One X for it's 4K capabilities and am having trouble with one title appearing to play on this system. I own the disc version of the new Modern Warfare game...
  8. I've owned my Xbox One X for 7 months, and it's out of warranty?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've owned my Xbox One X for 7 months, and it's out of warranty?: I bought my Xbox One X back in the end of July of 2019. It recently stopped producing video output so I went to send it in for warranty repair. When I entered my S/N in, it claimed my Xbox was out...
  9. Sigh. I’m annoyed. I still own a Kinect Device. It is connected to my Xbox 1 X. What’s...

in XboX Insiders
    Sigh. I’m annoyed. I still own a Kinect Device. It is connected to my Xbox 1 X. What’s...: submitted by /u/Angelic-Praise [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox one X shut off and rebooted on its own

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one X shut off and rebooted on its own: About a month ago, I joined the Xbox insider preview program. Today, I turned my Xbox one X on to begin playing games, but only seconds after I turned it on, the screen went black, my controller...