I own 2 Xbox One X’s, how do I stop the cloud from syncing the same game settings between them?

Discus and support I own 2 Xbox One X’s, how do I stop the cloud from syncing the same game settings between them? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, I have 1 Xbox One X in in the living room and 1 in the bedroom. I love the cloud feature where I can continue my games progress in another room.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Deep-in-my-mind, Jul 16, 2019.

1. I own 2 Xbox One X’s, how do I stop the cloud from syncing the same game settings between them?

Hi,

I have 1 Xbox One X in in the living room and 1 in the bedroom. I love the cloud feature where I can continue my games progress in another room. But my issue is that on each Xbox I have different HDR/ brightness settings for each game that have been changed in the in game settings menu, like BF5 for example, due to having different TVs in the bedroom and living room, for example my living room TV I have the HDR slider on 1300 for BF5 and my upstairs TV the HDR slider is on 1000.

But the cloud seems to sync the settings from the other console so I have to change them to the correct settings again for the tv/console I am using and then when I use the other console the other settings are synced to it so it is a constant having to change them again.

Is there a way around this so that the cloud just syncs the games progress and not settings?

Thanks

submitted by /u/Deep-in-my-mind
    [link] [comments]

/u/Deep-in-my-mind, Jul 16, 2019
  2. WIGG23 Win User

The truth about the Xbox One and why I like it better than PS4(long)

I'm excited for xbox one

I have 3 xbox 360's in my home now and I use the cloud for all my game saves to go between different xboxs. Everybody says that the cloud sucks and syncing your games takes way to long..but

I have been using the cloud only, and my hd as a back up once and a while. And when it says "syncing ur games save from the cloud"' It literally takes less than 5 seconds.

I have 2 big xboxs and 1 slim, and they all 3 have been functioning the same way.

I believe this can only get better too!
  3. Mythik Kingz Win User

0x838601e7

I am getting the same issue with Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin, essentially the game works perfectly but the saved data cannot sync from the cloud storage. One thing that was recommended for me to do that I have seen on another thread here is to
    delete local saves and power cycle my Xbox, after doing both of these things I still cannot get my data to sync from the cloud and I have deleted it from local storage.
  4. OrcaAmity Win User

Just Cause 2

The same thing keeps on happening again and again where Just Cause 2 can't sync with the Cloud and I have to keep on going through those settings again. Why does this game always do this?
  5. maxen Win User

Changing Phone

Age of Empires: Castle Siege will keep the same save file between Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8 (and Windows 10, in time), so it is completely based in the cloud and you will be fine switching phones as long as you use the same Microsoft Account. I believe
    IRB knows this from personal experience of switching phones.

As for other games, those will totally depend. Games like Microsoft Bingo / Solitaire / Mahjong / Minesweeper all sync your game data to the cloud and it transfers between Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8; Halo: Spartan Assault, for instance, will sync between
    Windows 8, Windows Phone 8, Xbox One and Xbox 360. Other games will all vary.
  6. XBOX WIZARD Win User

salvataggi xbox one a xbox one x

You will not lose your games saves when you upgrade to the Xbox One X from Xbox One as your game saves are stored on the Cloud.

You don't have to transfer game saves from the Xbox One to the Xbox One X.

They (game saves) will sync once your console (Xbox One X) is connect to the internet.

Hope this helps you, djdaniele95.
Thema:

I own 2 Xbox One X’s, how do I stop the cloud from syncing the same game settings between them?

1. I own 2 Xbox One X’s, how do I stop the cloud from syncing the same game settings between them? - Similar Threads - own X’s stop

2. Problem playing a game I already own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem playing a game I already own: So i have minecraft xbox one editon which gives a free download to minecraft windows 10. Ive been playing windows 10 minecraft for a while now and i just got a trail fro gamepass and when it...
  3. My Xbox one X won’t play any movies I own from the store

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one X won’t play any movies I own from the store: I had this same a few months ago. None of the troubleshooting techniques worked then and they’re not working now. They had to internally escalate the problem in order to solve it and it still took...
  4. Jedi Knight Jedi Academy - Gold - Thinks I own Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Jedi Knight Jedi Academy - Gold - Thinks I own Xbox One X: I can't buy Jedi Knight Jedi Academy for free with my Gold membership. It keeps giving me the Xbox One X option when I have an Xbox One S. I am in the Beta program so I do have an advanced image...
  5. bought Xbox one X, tried to load ARK survival from Xbox one, and it tells me I don't own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bought Xbox one X, tried to load ARK survival from Xbox one, and it tells me I don't own it: Bought a Xbox one X, was using a Xbox one before and playing ArK survival, once I transferred it to the Xbox one X it claims I don't own the game and wants me to buy it again!!! Please help!...
  6. Sony KDL-40XBR6: Do you own a Sony ZD9 TV & XBOX X

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Sony KDL-40XBR6: Do you own a Sony ZD9 TV & XBOX X: Sony (Televisions) KDL-40XBR6: Do you own a Sony ZD9 TV & XBOX X Hi, I have just purchased an XBOX X and my pretty new Sony 4K Tv (9005A) only has 2 ticks in green on the 4K check screen, many...
  7. Already Own Xbox One X

in XBoX Rewards
    Already Own Xbox One X: I brought an xbox one x in December 2017 and now there is an option where I can earn 50,000 Microsoft points? I would be grateful if I could be given the points since I already own the...
  8. Rime Showing As Available Now in 4K and HDR for the X on Microsofts Own X Enhanced Games Page, ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rime Showing As Available Now in 4K and HDR for the X on Microsofts Own X Enhanced Games Page, ...: Rime is showing as X Enhanced with the patch available now on Microsofts X Enhanced Games page… Yet, there has been no patch… Microsoft... please explain? Is it coming today and just not out or...
  9. How X Box Violates Its Own Terms Of Service

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How X Box Violates Its Own Terms Of Service: Hey There, X Box Violates its own terms of service by banning other peoples profiles when they do not do any thing wrong. They violate it by such as harrasment towards other gamers by such as...
  10. I own an Xbox One X, can I play with friends who are on Xbox One? or Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I own an Xbox One X, can I play with friends who are on Xbox One? or Xbox One S?: I own an Xbox One X, can I play with friends who are on Xbox One? or Xbox One S? 38d1c6e3-5c04-4dcc-9cd8-13623646fc74