I own a 360 can I still download 360 games to my xbox360 from the market?

Discus and support I own a 360 can I still download 360 games to my xbox360 from the market? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I I have a xbox360 can I still purchase guys for it on the market? I found a 360 game I really like but wasn't sure if I needed game pass or a newer... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gamerguy86, Apr 11, 2021.

1. Gamerguy86
    Gamerguy86 Guest

I I have a xbox360 can I still purchase guys for it on the market? I found a 360 game I really like but wasn't sure if I needed game pass or a newer system to download it.

Thanks.

:)

Gamerguy86, Apr 11, 2021
  2. [B][M] Win User

Toy Story 3 and insane robots are now free to download for gold members

It would be so much easier if i could download the xbox 360 game from my pc or phone. But the process still hangs (with everything from xbox360 marketplace) after confirming the free purchase.

This still hasn't been fixed.

I have to boot the old 360 again to get the game.
  3. Armani1980 Win User

Red Dead Redemption - unable to download Xbox Live profile

I actually owned and played the game of my 360 but unable to download it to the xbox one. I can provide screen shots from my 360..
  4. BreakEveryChain Win User

no 360 games showing up on games with gold

What if it doesn't? I am logged in, but the xbox 360 games are not showing up as downloadable from my account (greyed out). I own an xbox live account. I can download the xbox one title from my computer, but not the xbox 360. Either it is free or it
    is not.
  5. DAVIDTORRES-154 Win User

xbox 360 game Lego star wars tcs,

Are you installing on an xbox one or xbox360. If you have to keep clicking install it isnt fully installing.

Is the game still in the active download queue.

Have you tried reseting your xbox?
    installing on my 360,when the game is fully downloaded,it downloads again! i reset my 360 same problem
  6. DAZZA 433 Win User

Problems with free Xbox 360 games

Unfortunately this is something that is quite annoying, (the reason why i still have a 360 sat behind my tv)

You have to have a payment method on file if you are trying to download a 360 game onto your xbox one even though the game is free, This is how it has always been and likely will never change as the 360 and the one marketplace are technically speaking completely
    seperate from each other,

Theres no way around needing a payment method unless you still own your old 360 and simply download the game on there then you can download it on xbox one without the payment method.
Thema:

1. I own a 360 can I still download 360 games to my xbox360 from the market? - Similar Threads - own 360 still

2. Oblivion DLC purchased on 360, but not showing as owned on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oblivion DLC purchased on 360, but not showing as owned on Xbox One: So I recently started playing Oblivion, and I decided it would be a fine idea to get the DLC. I went into the Xbox 1 store to try and purchase the DLC, and it wouldn't let me. No recognizable...
  3. Can't play the 360 games I bought, store says I don't own them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play the 360 games I bought, store says I don't own them: I bought three games, one for Xbox One and two for Xbox 360: Dead Rising 2, Dead Rising 2: Case Zero, and Dead Rising 2: Case West. While the first one works just fine, I am unable to even start...
  4. Bought couple of Xbox 360 games, but it shows as if I don't own them

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought couple of Xbox 360 games, but it shows as if I don't own them: I bought Two Xbox 360 games plus some DLCs earlier this week, but even though I can see the purchase went through in my Order History and I did get charged for them, when I access the store the...
  5. How do I view all of the Xbox 360 and Xbox one games i own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I view all of the Xbox 360 and Xbox one games i own: Every answer i have found is old and outdated. you would think that the damn xbox app would show all of what i want to see but it doesnt. so where do i look? is the a special rock i must look...
  6. Original Xbox Games purchased on Xbox One don't show as owned on 360 console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox Games purchased on Xbox One don't show as owned on 360 console.: Here's the issue. I purchased 7 Original Xbox games thru my Xbox One back in October. All of them downloaded and played just fine. Now, I also have my old Xbox 360 set up in another room and I...
  7. Playing 360 games on previously owned xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing 360 games on previously owned xbox: l bought a secondhand xbox with installed games most games play but the previous owner has not took his profile off so I can not play the 360 games he downloaded and I can not get in touch with...
  8. Fable 2 wont show in my owned games when i own it on xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 wont show in my owned games when i own it on xbox 360: i own fable 2 on my 360 store and can download it any time on my 360 but i cant download it on my xbox one . my dlc shows up for download and ownership on xbox one . it wants me to purchase the...
  9. Game Owned on 360 but not on One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Owned on 360 but not on One: So I have had Grand Theft Auto 5 on my 360 for at least 4 years, and last year it stopped saying I owned it on my Xbox One. I can still play it on the 360 but the One wants me to buy it again. Any...
  10. Dozens of owned Xbox 360 games have vanished from my Xbox One, how do I regain them?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dozens of owned Xbox 360 games have vanished from my Xbox One, how do I regain them?: Until fairly recently, my Xbox One console correctly displayed both my Xbox One as well as my backwards compatible games in the "My Games" section. At some point during one of the recent interface...