I own a game in game pass and it wont let me play it off line

Discus and support I own a game in game pass and it wont let me play it off line in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I own forza horizon 4 and it is in xbox game pass. And it does not let me play it when i’m offline. Idk if this is a know issue but i would hope... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ahren1, Oct 19, 2020.

1. /u/ahren1
    /u/ahren1 Guest

So I own forza horizon 4 and it is in xbox game pass. And it does not let me play it when i’m offline. Idk if this is a know issue but i would hope somebody would know how to fix this. Thanks

submitted by /u/ahren1
    [link] [comments]

/u/ahren1, Oct 19, 2020
  2. OlePatrole Win User

jump force troubleshooting

It says I own the character pass that costs 30 bucks. But it still wont let me play with those characters, nor let me play online. I think I would just like a refund, as it seems we cant get it figured out. And I paid almost 100 bucks for a game that wont
    let me do what I paid for
  3. AMo346 Win User

Why am I unable to play AoE DE through the xbox app win 10 offline

Thanks for the link, but I think I read various posts about playing off-line.Yes, I tried it several times, but anytime I start the computer and start the game being off-line it gives me the same problem. I tried to push all the buttons in order to by
    pass the sign-in box, but it won't let me simply play any mode off-line. I don't know what to do anymore or if there is some kind of trick to play with xbox off-line or work around xbox or to get the game running in off-line mode?
  4. Zario kip Win User

Game won’t launch

I mean I already own the game so why wont it let me play it?
  5. Terpie22 Win User

It wont let me play or re-download a game I own

It was for the actual game and my xbox live subscription is up to date
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

It wont let me play or re-download a game I own

was the code for the actual game or gamepass.

is your xbox live sub up to date.
Thema:

1. I own a game in game pass and it wont let me play it off line - Similar Threads - own game game

2. Can't run game due to File Error/Microsoft Store Doesn't Recognize I Own a Game

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't run game due to File Error/Microsoft Store Doesn't Recognize I Own a Game: Hi, I am trying to run a game on my PC that I originally bought for xbox (No Man's Sky). I went to the Microsoft Store, and It looked like I had to buy the game again. To my surprise, the game...
  3. Bought a game, but account says I don't own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game, but account says I don't own it: A few days ago I bought a game on the Xbox store, and noticed that my credit card had been charged twice for it. I requested a refund for the duplicate billing, and that refund has come in. But...
  4. Games not been shown as owned but also saying they are

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games not been shown as owned but also saying they are: My xbox says i own some games but then gives option to buy them again so i cant gane share with a friend 7c2fe2e6-74ad-442d-8cc4-d8ef178ae64a
  5. Game Owned on 360 but not on One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Owned on 360 but not on One: So I have had Grand Theft Auto 5 on my 360 for at least 4 years, and last year it stopped saying I owned it on my Xbox One. I can still play it on the 360 but the One wants me to buy it again. Any...
  6. Problems with Owning Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with Owning Games: On September 23, I pre ordered Black Ops Cold War. After putting in all of my card info correctly, I purchase the game and everything goes smoothly. A month later (today on November 17) it says...
  7. Pre ordered game saying I don’t own it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre ordered game saying I don’t own it.: I bought COD cold war pre order edition and have been playing it since release. Today i opened the game and it said i needed to buy the game to play iteven though i was on as recently as last...
  8. Says I dont own game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Says I dont own game: I pre ordered black ops cold war played the beta and played the first couple days after release now it says I dont own it. I was going to uninstall and reinstall but it's not showing up in my...
  9. Owned game telling you to buy the game to play even though it’s already bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Owned game telling you to buy the game to play even though it’s already bought: So i was playing Cold war. And my xbox shuts off. When i went to relaunch the game after i turned my xbox back on it says i need to by this game to play it. e928f59e-345d-4e61-aa1a-e15761ce2533
  10. $80 Game says I don’t own it when I do. Please Help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    $80 Game says I don’t own it when I do. Please Help.: First off, I was playing a game, Call of Duty: Cold War, and all of a sudden I was kicked out and it said, Do you own this game or app? I’m 100% certain I own it because I bought it with my own...