I OWN BATTLEFIELD 5 yet store says I don’t I can prove purchase on this account

Discus and support I OWN BATTLEFIELD 5 yet store says I don’t I can prove purchase on this account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Game says im playing trial and store says i own / dont own it so far havent got Any help. Never purchasing off xbox / microsoft store if it means i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Scorpion187, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Scorpion187
    Scorpion187 Guest

Game says im playing trial and store says i own / dont own it so far havent got Any help.

Never purchasing off xbox / microsoft store if it means i lose access to stuff i RIGHTFULLY OWN.
    I OWN BATTLEFIELD 5 yet store says I don’t I can prove purchase on this account [​IMG]

I OWN BATTLEFIELD 5 yet store says I don’t I can prove purchase on this account [​IMG]

:)

Scorpion187, Nov 2, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. Smwutches Win User

I purchased battlefield 5 but says I don’t own it

4. Scorpion187 Win User

Battlefield 5 store says I don’t own it

Dont know what ea and or microsoft has done.
  5. Nikki Mond Win User

Same for me. Wont let me play since the update but I own the game for months now. Wants me to purchase the game again.

I think this is EAs fault for introducing the new trial!
  6. Scorpion187 Win User

It also says i dont own standard edition i dont know what to do
Thema:

1. I OWN BATTLEFIELD 5 yet store says I don’t I can prove purchase on this account - Similar Threads - OWN BATTLEFIELD yet

2. I bought a game and it says that I do not own it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game and it says that I do not own it.: I recently bought call of duty world at war for 19.99 digitally and it does not show up on ready to install. I search it up on the store and it says that I need to buy it again and when I do that...
  3. Xbox playing games on its own? Read desc for more info

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox playing games on its own? Read desc for more info: let me describe 2 times this happened. I went to sleep with my xbox off at around 1 am, I wake up and my friend says I got on black ops 2 at around 5 am, and played till 8 am, but I was sleeping....
  4. Told to purchase game I already own.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Told to purchase game I already own.: I put in a disc for GTA 5 but hhalf way through installing, I was told I need to buy it again!! ceaf10ff-05f3-401f-b201-f3b0e3972fd9
  5. Keep getting blocked from dlc characters I own

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting blocked from dlc characters I own: Bought characters and some days my xbox blocks me from using them. Mk11 aftermath d4c3e6da-aef3-487e-9531-eaf611011e43
  6. Battlefield 5 refund or give back access to content I RIGHTFULLY own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 5 refund or give back access to content I RIGHTFULLY own: I own bf5 and store says i dont ive requested a refund but would instead like to receive my game back instead. this is a real issue and so far havent received any help. but if i receive a refund...
  7. I purchased battlefield 5 but says I don’t own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased battlefield 5 but says I don’t own it: This is a second time posting issue purchased bf5 on 20th December for £30 and been playing it till recently now when i go on it says i need to “upgrade” from trial but im not on the trial and...
  8. Battlefield 5 store says I don’t own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 5 store says I don’t own it: I own battlefield 5 since 20th december payed £30 as it was on sale. As of today 29/20/2019 it wont allow me to play anything on it for example multiplayer it says i need to upgrade from trial and...
  9. Battlefield bad company 1 not showing as owned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield bad company 1 not showing as owned: Back in 2009 i bought shadow complex and battlefield bad company 1 digitally, shadow complex is on the ready to install list but BFBC1 isn't, if i look up the game in the store it list it to buy...
  10. Battlefield 4 Premium, i own it, shows in main menu, i don't have any of the DLC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 4 Premium, i own it, shows in main menu, i don't have any of the DLC.: i owned battlefield a while ago, august more or less, and i had premium then, now i bought the game again but it shows that i have premium but it doesnt show me any of the DLC. i have all the free...