I own Dantes Inferno digitally on the 360 but it doesn't show as ready to install on xbox one

Discus and support I own Dantes Inferno digitally on the 360 but it doesn't show as ready to install on xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've got a problem with backwards compatibility. I own the digital version of Dantes Inferno on the xbox 360. It works on my 360 and it shows in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Malacath, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Malacath
    Malacath Guest

I own Dantes Inferno digitally on the 360 but it doesn't show as ready to install on xbox one

I've got a problem with backwards compatibility.

I own the digital version of Dantes Inferno on the xbox 360.

It works on my 360 and it shows in the download history but for some reason it doesn't show as ready to install on the xbox one.

I want to install the game on my xbox one but it doesn't seem to recognise that I own the game.

It's not in the ready to install list and if I got to the xbox store to download it it tries to charge me.

I've tried two different xbox ones and it's the same on both.

Anyone else encountered this issue?

:)

Malacath, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

1. I own Dantes Inferno digitally on the 360 but it doesn't show as ready to install on xbox one - Similar Threads - own Dantes Inferno

2. Cross play form PC to Xbox with my own account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cross play form PC to Xbox with my own account: My sister and I both use this account and I bought and play Minecraft Windows 10 and she bought Minecraft for Xbox one and plays on there. Is there any way we can play together even though we are...
  3. [Help] Shenmu 1 gets in constant loop of "Installation Stopped". Other XGP/Gold/Owned games...

in XboX Insiders
    [Help] Shenmu 1 gets in constant loop of "Installation Stopped". Other XGP/Gold/Owned games...: Title. I've tried everything, reported once a week. I even tried it when the system OS was the official stable version. Always with a constant "Installation Stopped." I cancel the install and try...
  4. bought a pre owned xbox 360 not allowing me to reset password error message #

in XboX Networking Hardware
    bought a pre owned xbox 360 not allowing me to reset password error message #: bought a pre owned xbox 360 not allowing me to reset password error message # Hi there, are you trying to reset the Family Passcode or an account password? The steps mentioned by the other...
  5. Free dlc says I must own the game to download when I have disc copy

in XBoX on Consoles
    Free dlc says I must own the game to download when I have disc copy: [img] Free dlc says I must own the game to download when I have disc copy I want to know how to the free dlc for my disc copy with out having to spend more money for a game I already payed for...
  6. I own a game but the store says I must buy it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own a game but the store says I must buy it: Hi guys need help. I own the hard copy of a game but going to the store it says I can buy the game? 84daa614-2d43-4d6a-93e5-576c57e83546
  7. Do you purchase remastered games you previously owned?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you purchase remastered games you previously owned?: Oh... I own almost all of halo and gears of war's current and previous generations... Including reproductions 36844357-e9cc-40fa-bb41-a25aa17507aa
  8. Is it possible to remove an owned trial version of a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to remove an owned trial version of a game?: Sometime ago I got a trial for gears of war 4 but never got the chance to install it and play. And now recently gears of war 4 full game was given with games with gold this August. So i decided to...
  9. Minecraft world deleted on its own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world deleted on its own: So i was playing on my world and my dog by accident turns off the xbox and when i relaunch, my world is missing, im guesing it deleted on it own. If theres any way to get it back cause i worked...
  10. I own Game Pass Ultimate & Gold, but Jump Force will not start - states I need to renew...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Game Pass Ultimate & Gold, but Jump Force will not start - states I need to renew...: Please help me. I have literally just renewed my Game Pass Ultimate package for 15.89, and it will not allow me to play. I installed the game, I can play Gears 5 no issues. What can I do?...