I own Dantes Inferno digitally on the 360 but it doesn't show as ready to install on xbox one

Discus and support I own Dantes Inferno digitally on the 360 but it doesn't show as ready to install on xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've got a problem with backwards compatibility. I own the digital version of Dantes Inferno on the xbox 360. It works on my 360 and it shows in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Malacath, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Malacath
    Malacath Guest

I own Dantes Inferno digitally on the 360 but it doesn't show as ready to install on xbox one

I've got a problem with backwards compatibility.

I own the digital version of Dantes Inferno on the xbox 360.

It works on my 360 and it shows in the download history but for some reason it doesn't show as ready to install on the xbox one.

I want to install the game on my xbox one but it doesn't seem to recognise that I own the game.

It's not in the ready to install list and if I got to the xbox store to download it it tries to charge me.

I've tried two different xbox ones and it's the same on both.

Anyone else encountered this issue?

:)

Malacath, Sep 9, 2019
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there Malacath

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to hopefully get Dante's Inferno to let you install it. I can totally see how disheartening this could be. I suggest removing and redownloading your account as outlined in our

How to add or remove a Microsoft account on Xbox One
    if you haven't already.

Also, what kind of troubleshooting have you gone through so far?

When you get a chance, give those the steps outlined in that link a shot and let us know what kind of steps already taken so that we can hopefully get to the bottom of the situation.

Thanks!
  3. Malacath Win User

I just checked my purchase history and I bought it in 2011 so I do own it.

And it's definitely not hidden. I've checked. Besides it's not showing as ready to install in either my xbox one or xbox one X.

The only thing I can think of is I used to be with EA access. I'm wondering if being part of that has messed up the backwards compatibility for me now I am no longer a member?
  4. mocoworm Win User

You may have accidentally hidden it.

'To unhide items, go to My games & apps, press
    and hold the left stick on your controller, and then press the X button. To re-hide an item, repeat these steps. To reinstall a hidden game or app, simply unhide it
    and then install from Ready to install. Or, you can download and install it again from the Microsoft Store.'

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/hide-items-ready-to-install
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there Malacath,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the forums, have you taken a look at your accounts

Purchase History
    to confirm that you have did purchase the game under this account? It is possible that somebody Transferred the license to the console giving you permission to play the game on the 360.

If you would like you can always
    Contact Xbox Support
    for further assistance in looking through your account.

I hope this helps.
  6. Malacath Win User

I can't install it from the store. It tries to charge me £14.99

The store seems to think I don't own the game even though it's in my purchase history.

I've checked the store on the xbox website and that thinks I don't own it as well.
Thema:

1. I own Dantes Inferno digitally on the 360 but it doesn't show as ready to install on xbox one - Similar Threads - own Dantes Inferno

2. Can't play minecraft (win10 edition), even if i own the game and even shows that i have...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play minecraft (win10 edition), even if i own the game and even shows that i have...: So i recently bought a new SSD which i installed windows on, and today when i was gonna play minecraft i couldn't find it. I owned it before i moved to the SSD, and i got it because i had bought...
  3. Games with gold portal knights acting like I only own the trial.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with gold portal knights acting like I only own the trial.: I have game pass ultimate active until September 29. I have claimed every games with Gold game. I tried out the portal knights trial when it first launched, has a game I could play with my son....
  4. COD aid asking me to purchase modern warfare even though I own it after season 5 update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD aid asking me to purchase modern warfare even though I own it after season 5 update: I own the game already and after the update finished i cant play multiplayer as it says i have to ourchae the game. I have the disk from my original purchase 315abe2d-eee6-4232-a96b-dc2ec7b02754
  5. why does it say i dont own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does it say i dont own it: I bought a game a while ago and it was working properly but then out of nowhere it gets deleted from my console and when i go to the store it doesn’t say i own it and it wasn’t returned because my...
  6. DLC No longer "Installed" After Store Update for games you own "twice".

in XboX Insiders
    DLC No longer "Installed" After Store Update for games you own "twice".: [IMG] I tried starting Warhammer Inquisitor, and the game told me I needed the DLC to play my character. Checking Manage game & add-ons it wasn't installed. Reinstalling had no effect....
  7. I Refunded a game and it was approved but i still own it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Refunded a game and it was approved but i still own it.: I bought the Fortnite Metal Team Leader Pack and The Believer Pack for Murder Miners. I wasn't satisfied with the products that I had purchased so I requested a refund. The morning after I checked...
  8. Will I still be able to stream by own games from my console with the updated xcloud service?

in XboX Insiders
    Will I still be able to stream by own games from my console with the updated xcloud service?: I haven't seen any official word on this, but streaming my Xbox One games from my console has been my favorite feature of xcloud. Playing Slay the Spire in a hotel 300 miles away from my console...
  9. Xbox Game Pass App (Android) - "Active Console" settings? (2x Xbox One X consoles owned,...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass App (Android) - "Active Console" settings? (2x Xbox One X consoles owned,...: Hi there, I'm trying to download a game using the Game Pass App for Android but when going into the "Manage console" setting on the phone the only console I can only see my "Home" console (1TB...
  10. I have WoW! 1000mbps and I have my own modem. Arris sb8200 is the modem and the router is...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    I have WoW! 1000mbps and I have my own modem. Arris sb8200 is the modem and the router is...: I have WoW! 1000mbps and I have my own modem. Arris sb8200 is the modem and the router is Asus rt ac56r and the Im confused cause nothing has changed when changing modem and internet speed from...