I own FH4 Ultimate Edition, and I'm trying to play it on Cloud Gaming

Discus and support I own FH4 Ultimate Edition, and I'm trying to play it on Cloud Gaming in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So basically I own the game, and when I try to play FH4 on cloud gaming, the text displayed is "You don't currently own this game. In order to play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LunamLegionam, Aug 7, 2022.

1. I own FH4 Ultimate Edition, and I'm trying to play it on Cloud Gaming

So basically I own the game, and when I try to play FH4 on cloud gaming, the text displayed is
    "You don't currently own this game. In order to play this game, you will need to purchase the game or a subscription that includes it."

But don't I already own the game? Help please.

:)

LunamLegionam, Aug 7, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi LunamLegionam, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Do you have an active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

Even if we own the game we need to have an active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to use the Cloud Gaming feature.

To check your subscription, kindly sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/services.
  3. Tormaz Win User

Forza horizon 4

Hello!

It's an add-on for the FH4. If he has the ultimate edition I believe it's included. If not it can be purchased as part of the FH4 Expansions Bundle.
  4. Puls3 Lynx Win User

MInecraft Java says I don't own minecraft java and have to get Xbox GAME PASS for PC but I already own XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE

I'm Experiencing The Exact Same Issue Trying To Play Java : Edition On Mac :/, I Own The Game Pass Ultimate But It Hasn't Made A Difference And It Will Only Let Me Play The Demo.
  5. Thunderdome89 Win User

Owned games...and game pass.

What irritates me is that now that I have game pass ultimate, if a game I happen to already own digitally is on game pass it makes it so I can't play it if I'm not online. So where as I could play say FH4 offline before, now I can't.

Course that could also be the licensing system in general.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Saves in games

Yes. FH4 is a Play Anywhere title. So since you own it digitally for the PC you will be able to redownload it and play it on the One. The saves would be stored on the cloud and will sync when you start the game.
Thema:

1. I own FH4 Ultimate Edition, and I'm trying to play it on Cloud Gaming - Similar Threads - own FH4 Ultimate

2. I no longer own my pre ordered fifa 23 ultimate edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I no longer own my pre ordered fifa 23 ultimate edition: I pre ordered fifa 23 ultimate edition on the 16th August to make sure that I would have all the bonuses for when the game came out. I ordered on the Microsoft website as I was not home. I bought...
  3. Owned DLC Is Not Available In Game

in XboX Insiders
    Owned DLC Is Not Available In Game: Feeling nostalgic, I started up a new game of Fallout 3. I had the original GOTY edition on disc, but had installed the digital version since it was free with my copy of Fallout 4. The xbox menu...
  4. I bought a game but it gives me option to buy to own?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game but it gives me option to buy to own?: [img] I already bought it so why does it give me the option to buy again? It also isn't letting me access it on different consoles. b56a1d77-b087-4917-8128-495987654714
  5. Why can't I get Minecraft Java for free if I already own Minecraft Bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I get Minecraft Java for free if I already own Minecraft Bedrock: A while back I brought a xbox 1 which came with minecraft bedrock. Now I play on pc and on the minecraft launcher I keep getting a pop-up saying that if you own one version, you get the other for...
  6. I no longer own the minecraft (java) copy after a 6-month break

in XBoX Accessibility
    I no longer own the minecraft (java) copy after a 6-month break: OS: Windows 10 & 11 Minecraft version: Java I purchased the full game, migrated from Mojang to Microsoft back in November 2021, and was able to play minecraft just fine. Then I took a break...
  7. Owned and installed games not showing up on PC Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Owned and installed games not showing up on PC Xbox app: So games disappeared from my Xbox app... They are intalled, I can find them when I go to Xbox app -> My library -> Manage installs; and in the microsoft store. Its so annoying to look for them...
  8. Minecraft launcher and website say i don't own the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft launcher and website say i don't own the game: I currently don't have access to the computer I usually used to play Minecraft and wanted to play on my laptop but when I downloaded the game I was told I didn't have the game, after checking the...
  9. How do I download games on my pc that i own on xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I download games on my pc that i own on xbox?: I own generation zero, and bought all of the expansions for it. ive searched all over the internet on how to download it and all i get is gamepass offers. i searched up the game on xbox store and...
  10. I own the microsoft version of FH4 and my friends own the steam version (Crashes their...

in XBoX on Windows
    I own the microsoft version of FH4 and my friends own the steam version (Crashes their...: Basically whenever I join my friends on forza horizon 4 using the microsoft store bought version I crash their games when I join them in their convoy or my own basically. They own the steam...