I own Game Pass Ultimate & Gold, but Jump Force will not start - states I need to renew...

Discus and support I own Game Pass Ultimate & Gold, but Jump Force will not start - states I need to renew... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please help me. I have literally just renewed my Game Pass Ultimate package for 15.89, and it will not allow me to play. I installed the game, I can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Awillmatic, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Awillmatic
    Awillmatic Guest

I own Game Pass Ultimate & Gold, but Jump Force will not start - states I need to renew...

Please help me. I have literally just renewed my Game Pass Ultimate package for 15.89, and it will not allow me to play. I installed the game, I can play Gears 5 no issues. What can I do?

:)

Awillmatic, Oct 6, 2019
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

I own Game Pass Ultimate & Gold, but Jump Force will not start - states I need to renew Game Pass???

Hello Awillmatic,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  3. choppyseize Win User

I own Game Pass Ultimate & Gold, but Jump Force will not start - states I need to renew Game Pass???

You may want to try clearing the MAC address too. To do that just go to your network settings, click advanced network settings, alternate MAC address, select clear, then reset. Your console will restart at that point.
  4. L Dubs89 Win User

Hi Awillmatic,

Have you tried re-setting your console (hold power button down for 10 seconds)? If that doesn’t work you can try uninstalling and re-installing the game.
  5. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

6. Smwutches Win User

What happens to my xbox live gold account AFTER the Game Pass Ultimate expires?

Gold, Game Pass for consoles, and Game Pass for PC will all still be available as separate subscriptions. So if you do not renew the Ultimate Game Pass, you can still just purchase a gold subscription on its own. The conversion is only while you are subscribe
    to the Ultimate Game Pass.
Thema:

1. I own Game Pass Ultimate & Gold, but Jump Force will not start - states I need to renew... - Similar Threads - own Game Pass

2. Game pass and owned digital games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass and owned digital games: Hello all, im having trouble playing a game i bought digitally before i had game pass and now im without internet. What can i do to play my game offline? I keep getting told by my xbox i need to...
  3. Recently added game on game pass not working and I recieve a pop up saying "Do you own this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recently added game on game pass not working and I recieve a pop up saying "Do you own this...: The game in question is "Middle Earth: Shadow of War" and I literally just downloaded it today. I first saw this pop up when I tried to open the game when it reached the "Ready to start" phase of...
  4. Game Pass Ultimate - Not "owned" games on Ready to install list on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate - Not "owned" games on Ready to install list on Xbox: I've subscribed to Game Pass in November 2018. None of Game Pass games ever appeared on Ready to install list - I had to install them from a dedicated tab. Last week I switched to Game Pass...
  5. Sooo...does Game Pass PC not give you access to your own saves?

in XboX Insiders
    Sooo...does Game Pass PC not give you access to your own saves?: After trying to get my old Hellblade saves to work, googling a bit and looking around the AppData folders, there really doesn't seem to be any way to interact with save data. Am I wrong or is this...
  6. Halo Wars 2 PC - game pass subscription I have never even owned or bought/used prevented me...

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Wars 2 PC - game pass subscription I have never even owned or bought/used prevented me...: I have owned halo wars 2 on the pc for over a year. I have played countless games with two of my buddies. When I logged on today, I could not launch the game and was receiving a message from...
  7. Xbox Game Pass Goal & Design you own controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Goal & Design you own controller: Hi. I was just wondering if there is any Place I can check or ask if or when Xbox Game Pass Goals and design Your Controller is coming too Norway and other countrys that don't have them yet?...
  8. I am unable to play a game after expiry of game pass despite i already own the copy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to play a game after expiry of game pass despite i already own the copy: HI all. I own a game disc for quantum break, the fact is I had subscribed for xbox game pass trial which has ended recently, it is understood that i can't play a game while my game pass...
  9. Xbox Game Pass Question - How to figure out which games I own vs Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Question - How to figure out which games I own vs Game Pass: So I've got a fairly large game collection. Probably 200 games purchased and around 100 downloaded from Xbox Game Pass. 1. Is there anyway I can see which games are from Game Pass and which I...
  10. so you need gold pass to play free games online so you never own your xbox you pay to play ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    so you need gold pass to play free games online so you never own your xbox you pay to play ...: there free to play game ive been playing on pc befor i got a xbox try to play them on it and i need gold to play them online lol that sad ill just play them on pc way have to pay if there free to...