I own Game Pass Ultimate & Gold, but Jump Force will not start - states I need to renew...

Discus and support I own Game Pass Ultimate & Gold, but Jump Force will not start - states I need to renew... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please help me. I have literally just renewed my Game Pass Ultimate package for 15.89, and it will not allow me to play. I installed the game, I can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Awillmatic, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Awillmatic
    Awillmatic Guest

I own Game Pass Ultimate & Gold, but Jump Force will not start - states I need to renew...

Please help me. I have literally just renewed my Game Pass Ultimate package for 15.89, and it will not allow me to play. I installed the game, I can play Gears 5 no issues. What can I do?

:)

Awillmatic, Oct 6, 2019
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

I own Game Pass Ultimate & Gold, but Jump Force will not start - states I need to renew Game Pass???

Hello Awillmatic,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  3. choppyseize Win User

I own Game Pass Ultimate & Gold, but Jump Force will not start - states I need to renew Game Pass???

You may want to try clearing the MAC address too. To do that just go to your network settings, click advanced network settings, alternate MAC address, select clear, then reset. Your console will restart at that point.
  4. L Dubs89 Win User

Hi Awillmatic,

Have you tried re-setting your console (hold power button down for 10 seconds)? If that doesn’t work you can try uninstalling and re-installing the game.
  5. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

6. Jay O. Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate $1 Deal

Game pass Ultimate is different from Gold if your Gold subscription is expiring then need to renew.
Thema:

1. I own Game Pass Ultimate & Gold, but Jump Force will not start - states I need to renew... - Similar Threads - own Game Pass

2. Gears of War 3 missing from Owned Games Library and Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 3 missing from Owned Games Library and Game Pass: I own a digital copy of Gears of War 3, and also had it under the Game Pass list till about sometime on 1st July. Had it installed on the 1st to begin playing on the 2nd, but it then came up...
  3. Gears of War 3 missing from Game Pass and Own Library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 3 missing from Game Pass and Own Library: I own a digital copy of Gears of War 3, and also had it under the Game Pass list till about sometime on 1st July. Had it installed on the 1st to begin playing on the 2nd, but it then came up...
  4. I own Game Pass Ultimate & Gold, but Jump Force cannot be strarted

in XBoX on Consoles
    I own Game Pass Ultimate & Gold, but Jump Force cannot be strarted: I didn't find the purchase button to get JUMP FORCE for free on the store of the console. Even though I've owned game pass ultimate& gold. Then, I went to the website for downloading. I made it....
  5. Xbox Game Pass- With owned games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass- With owned games: So my oldest son is out of town, we bough his younger brother an X1s he likes to play GTAV , the oldest took it with him but the new console game with 1 month free game pass, so i downloaded GTA...
  6. There is a new tag next to your name if you own game pass ultimate. Is this only available...

in XboX Insiders
    There is a new tag next to your name if you own game pass ultimate. Is this only available...: [IMG] submitted by /u/MrSirjohny [link] [comments]
  7. Charged for 'Xbox Game Pass for Console' when I've never owned a console, is this right?

in XBoX on Windows
    Charged for 'Xbox Game Pass for Console' when I've never owned a console, is this right?: Hi, I have the 'Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta)' which I can see charged on my account at £3.99/mo -- fine -- but tonight I also noticed 'Xbox Game Pass for Console' charged at £7.99/mo, for the last...
  8. Games I own that are on games pass won't work offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games I own that are on games pass won't work offline: I have several games like Batman that i like to play when i travel. As a truck driver i tend not to have internet everywhere I go. Im trying to play some games that i own offline and i get a...
  9. Game pass blocking me from playing games I own on disk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass blocking me from playing games I own on disk: Hi, i am having an issue where game pass is blocking me from playing two games i now own on disk. I had a free month of game pass and downloaded pubg and sea of thieves. After the month was up i...
  10. Xbox tells me I don’t own games yet I have game pass and own all games digitally

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox tells me I don’t own games yet I have game pass and own all games digitally: So this has been happening for some time now. I have the Xbox One X and it seems this happens on ALL games I've played, I'm in mid game and the all of a sudden my console goes black. Then it opens...