I own Hitman 2 but cannot access to content and levels

Discus and support I own Hitman 2 but cannot access to content and levels in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I buy Hitman 2 gold Edition back in November and already work fine But since early August i don't have anymore acces to the levels in the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nico NT, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Nico NT
    Nico NT Guest

Hello,

I buy Hitman 2 gold Edition back in November and already work fine

But since early August i don't have anymore acces to the levels in the game

I follow all the indication from Warner Games support but nothing work

https://wbgamessupport.wbgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002062948-I-own-DLC-content-or-levels-for-HITMAN-2-but-cannot-access-them

I don't have the levels from hitman 2 on my ready to install in the game mangement.

Ok for the the legacy pack and the extention pack, only the 6 basic levels from Miami to Sgail island, and the fist sniper assassin map doesn't appears

Thanks for your help

:)

Nico NT, Sep 3, 2019
  2. Nico NT Win User

Thanks very much, i will do that.

Thanks again!
  3. choppyseize Win User

I would also check your purchase history to be sure the additional content is linked to the same account.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Nico NT,

Thank you for the update and the screenshots. I understand the issue now and it does seem like it could be a license issue but unfortunately we are not equipped on the forums to assist with these types of problems. At this point I recommend contacting Xbox
    customer support for more assistance so they can investigate this license issue on your account.

1. Contact us here
    2. Select Xbox One
    3. Select See other options
    4. Select Payment & billing under Account management
    5. Select show contact options and go to step 4
    6. Select Request a call from Support if available within hours of operation or there should be a number for you to call and hours of operation for your region

I hope this helps.
  5. Nico NT Win User

Thanks for your answer.

I already done all that.

I think it's a licence problem, i'm explain myself

I have 3 xbox one (Day One, S and X), i lost the content approximatley at the same moment around august eight on all xbox one.

When i seach the game in the store is not appear i own it buy buy it again :
    [​IMG]

In my purchase history it corectly appear (see picture order hitman 2)

[​IMG]

I'm correctly loged with my account on my xbox console and xbox.com

Fist time a have a problem like that. Really weird...

Thanks
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi NicoNT,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help troubleshoot the issue.

Go ahead and do a hard restart and power cycle. Hold down
    the power button on the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down and then remove the power cable from the Xbox and the power outlet for about 5 minutes. Then re-connect and turn on the Xbox.

If that doesn't help then you will need to try out a soft factory reset.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.
    3. Select Reset console.

Make sure to select "Keep my games & apps" and have the correct account login information plus your Wi-Fi password ready if you connect wireless because you will need to re-add the account's that were on the Xbox and re-connect to your
    network during the reset.

Let us know if you can now play all of the levels that you own after trying those steps.
Thema:

1. I own Hitman 2 but cannot access to content and levels - Similar Threads - own Hitman cannot

2. Problem with my Xbox one x turning off on its own while watching a movie on the free movies...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with my Xbox one x turning off on its own while watching a movie on the free movies...: I was just sitting here watching a movie useing the free movies 2019 apps and suddenly my console turned off on its own. this has never happened before when I have been watching a movie when...
  3. Why must i pay again for owned games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why must i pay again for owned games: I uninstalled fable anniversary and it didnt show in my ready to install list. I assumed this was because it is in gamepass and was moved to that list for the time being. Then when i went to the...
  4. I own minecraft for windows 10 but it has been removed from store

in XBoX on Windows
    I own minecraft for windows 10 but it has been removed from store: Earlier today I redeemed a code for minecraft windows 10 edition but it has been removed from the store and I can't install it. Anyone have any ideas? 82b5b592-eb31-44e4-819a-8d8d9f17c002
  5. Find ALL owned games??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Find ALL owned games??: The only thing ive bin able to find when i search a way to see all games you own is to check your the "ready to install" section in "my games and apps" but i know that you can also remove them...
  6. How do I find my own user ID?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I find my own user ID?: Can somebody explain to me step by step, how to find my user ID? The only app I have right now is Xbox Console Companion; if that helps. Or you could type my user ID as the answer, that will save...
  7. Xbox Beta App " Games I Owned " Not showing all of my compatible game

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Beta App " Games I Owned " Not showing all of my compatible game: My Xbox Beta App Doesn'T show all of game that can be played on the pc via Play Anywhere Title . IT only show me Ark Survival Evolved but i bought the halo wars 2 Ultimate edition that gave me...
  8. Fifa 20 demo, do you own this game or app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 20 demo, do you own this game or app?: I'll try and launch the game and its says "getting your game ready" for about 1 second and then says "do you own this game or app?" i have tried hard resetting and uninstalling the game and...
  9. How did your steaks on the controller keep moving on their own?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How did your steaks on the controller keep moving on their own?: When I try to move the controller to the left or to the right It keeps appearing at the top of screen automatically and it keeps going back up is there.a way to fix it....
  10. Unable to download Hitman Legacy pack on Xbox (Own Hitman 1 Definitive Edition)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download Hitman Legacy pack on Xbox (Own Hitman 1 Definitive Edition): Guys, I am struggling to redeem the legacy pack for Hitman 2. I have recently purchased both titles and every time I go to the store in Hitman 1 to download the ‘Hitman – GOTY Legacy Pack’ the...