I own Hitman 2 but cannot access to content and levels

Discus and support I own Hitman 2 but cannot access to content and levels in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I buy Hitman 2 gold Edition back in November and already work fine But since early August i don't have anymore acces to the levels in the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nico NT, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Nico NT
    Nico NT Guest

Hello,

I buy Hitman 2 gold Edition back in November and already work fine

But since early August i don't have anymore acces to the levels in the game

I follow all the indication from Warner Games support but nothing work

https://wbgamessupport.wbgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002062948-I-own-DLC-content-or-levels-for-HITMAN-2-but-cannot-access-them

I don't have the levels from hitman 2 on my ready to install in the game mangement.

Ok for the the legacy pack and the extention pack, only the 6 basic levels from Miami to Sgail island, and the fist sniper assassin map doesn't appears

Thanks for your help

:)

Nico NT, Sep 3, 2019
  2. Nico NT Win User

I have the exact same issue its 100% a license issue.
    Yes.

I call the support, they ask me to re-buy the game and refound my money just after the order.

Problem solve.
  3. ClockWrkPhantom Win User

I have the exact same issue its 100% a license issue.
  4. Nico NT Win User

Thanks very much, i will do that.

Thanks again!
  5. choppyseize Win User

I would also check your purchase history to be sure the additional content is linked to the same account.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Nico NT,

Thank you for the update and the screenshots. I understand the issue now and it does seem like it could be a license issue but unfortunately we are not equipped on the forums to assist with these types of problems. At this point I recommend contacting Xbox
    customer support for more assistance so they can investigate this license issue on your account.

1. Contact us here
    2. Select Xbox One
    3. Select See other options
    4. Select Payment & billing under Account management
    5. Select show contact options and go to step 4
    6. Select Request a call from Support if available within hours of operation or there should be a number for you to call and hours of operation for your region

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. I own Hitman 2 but cannot access to content and levels - Similar Threads - own Hitman cannot

2. Xbox turning off on it’s own.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox turning off on it’s own.: I bought an xbox one s digital version not even a year ago and i was watching youtube and all of a sudden my system turned off all on it’s own, i tried pressing the power button on the system it’s...
  3. Do you own this game error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you own this game error: I found this thread written by Mister Rush (updated June 2020) Hello Gamers! Spring is here and we hope you’re enjoying time in your favorite game or franchise as we see new releases each week....
  4. Redownloading owned games on used xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redownloading owned games on used xbox: My brother bough a game (CoD) in my old XBOX One (XO) on his account. My new XBOX One X (XX) stopped working so I want to use my old XBOX One now that he bought a new XBOX One S (XS). Can we both...
  5. Faulty Xbox one X turns off on its own during games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Faulty Xbox one X turns off on its own during games: My Xbox One X has been faulty ever since i got it back in 2018. It started when i tried to play borderlands 3 and the xbox one x would just randomly switch off. I thought it might have been the...
  6. Cant Re download already owned game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Re download already owned game: I own assassins creed black flag, but cant find it in my owned games section anywhere. i go to the store to re download it, but it wants to charge me again. I 100% own the xbox one version of this...
  7. I own modernwarefare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own modernwarefare: I own modern warfare after last update it has asked me to purchase game anyone got same problem and resalution ???? 0a15539d-f4c6-4c91-b573-df49820ff811
  8. I own COD Modern Warfare and now game is missing and wants me to pay again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own COD Modern Warfare and now game is missing and wants me to pay again.: I own COD Modern Warfare. I purchased it through Microsoft Store approximately 2 months ago. I have been playing it with no problem up until 1 week ago. I went to open the game as usual and once I...
  9. Not able to Play Games I own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to Play Games I own: I bought Rainbow Six Siege (R6) Months/Years Ago, but I can't play it for some reason. When I try to play any Game Mode it keeps opening up Xbox Game Pass. I got Xbox Game Pass 5/31/2020, but I...
  10. Unable to download Hitman Legacy pack on Xbox (Own Hitman 1 Definitive Edition)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download Hitman Legacy pack on Xbox (Own Hitman 1 Definitive Edition): Guys, I am struggling to redeem the legacy pack for Hitman 2. I have recently purchased both titles and every time I go to the store in Hitman 1 to download the ‘Hitman – GOTY Legacy Pack’ the...