I own Jigsaw, but it would not install.

Discus and support I own Jigsaw, but it would not install. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I own Jigsaw, but it would not install. 9b1620e3-a4cf-4008-955d-cb0a15029b4a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EdwardYau, Aug 28, 2019.

1. EdwardYau
    EdwardYau Guest

:)

EdwardYau, Aug 28, 2019
  2. EdwardYau Win User

When I click on INSTALL/PLAY, nothing happens.
  3. PatriotSH529 Win User

You could try a hard reset of your xbox, holding down the power button for thirty seconds and then waiting and turning it back on, or you can make sure your internet connection is stable, lastly try to make sure the xbox is your home xbox instead of someone
    elses that you might be game sharing with
  4. {Parity} Win User

Give us more information. What exactly happens when you try to install it?
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello EdwardYau,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information to ensure that we provide the correct solution. Are you attempting to install

Microsoft Jigsaw
    on your computer? Are you receiving an error code or error message when you attempt to install the game? Is the issue occurring with this game only or other games as well? Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. atamaharada515 Win User

Daily Challenges

Does Jigsaw's staff know this situation?

If Jigsaw's staff Is grasping, I would like Jigsaw staff to comment.
Thema:

1. I own Jigsaw, but it would not install. - Similar Threads - own Jigsaw install

2. Unhide owned games list with new dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    Unhide owned games list with new dashboard: How do I unhide games from all owned list with the new dashboard? Left stick + x doesn't seem to work anymore. submitted by /u/catattaro [link] [comments]
  3. Owned games...and game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Owned games...and game pass.: It irritates me that if I own a game and it happens to be on game pass it says "with game pass you can play this game now or you can buy it to own". I mean can we just get a tab in games and apps...
  4. Warranty for XBOX Accessories if you don't own an XBOX

in XBoX on Mobile
    Warranty for XBOX Accessories if you don't own an XBOX: Hi everyone. A couple months ago I went and bought a new XBOX One Controller and Play & Charge Kit so I could play on the Xbox CloudGaming service XCloud. About a week ago my Play and Charge kit...
  5. Bought game and no longer own it..

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought game and no longer own it..: Hi, in late September of 2019 I purchased Ark Survival Evolved on the PC Microsoft store and i went to re-download the game yesterday and it does not give me the option to download the game... If...
  6. Modern warfare won’t start saying person who owns game must sign in but I have the game and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern warfare won’t start saying person who owns game must sign in but I have the game and...: Modern warfare won’t start saying person who owns game must sign in but I have the game and have played since came out 5cbe1b23-cfe9-46f7-a55b-ecc6a88a9bf3
  7. Not able to play Modern Warfare even though I own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to play Modern Warfare even though I own it: Good evening all, I was wondering if anyone had any answers as to why my modern warfare was all of a sudden taken off of my account after owning it since September. I've spent about 100 dollars...
  8. Not showing up as an owned game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not showing up as an owned game.: I bought xcom 2 forever ago, played it but never beat it. Deleted it to make Room for new games. Then today I went to download it again, but it says i need to pay for it. Not showing that i own...
  9. Sigh. I’m annoyed. I still own a Kinect Device. It is connected to my Xbox 1 X. What’s...

in XboX Insiders
    Sigh. I’m annoyed. I still own a Kinect Device. It is connected to my Xbox 1 X. What’s...: submitted by /u/Angelic-Praise [link] [comments]
  10. Looks like you already own this, hope you're enjoying it

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Looks like you already own this, hope you're enjoying it: I already bought the fallen love ranger pack once, but my epic games account got hacked and I made a new one, now that I want to buy it again, I can't, it says that I already own it, I tried to...