I own Minecraft Bedrock Edition for the Xbox One and I would like to play it on my PC.

Discus and support I own Minecraft Bedrock Edition for the Xbox One and I would like to play it on my PC. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I own Minecraft Bedrock Edition for the Xbox One and I would like to play it on my PC but it will not let me download it on my PC. Can I not play it on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TO AWESOME BRO, Jul 15, 2019.

1. I own Minecraft Bedrock Edition for the Xbox One and I would like to play it on my PC.

I own Minecraft Bedrock Edition for the Xbox One and I would like to play it on my PC but it will not let me download it on my PC. Can I not play it on the PC?

:)

TO AWESOME BRO, Jul 15, 2019
  2. Commander Arez Win User

Minecraft:Bedrock

I know that but Bedrock edition is suppose to be free to those that own another edition as its the new standard minecraft. But when i try to get it on my PC it says i need to buy bedrock edition even though i have it on Xbox

That and my skin packs arent working on bedrock which is a whole other anger point
  3. Buachaill Dona Win User

I own Minecraft Bedrock Edition for the Xbox One and I would like to play it on my PC.

Minecraft Bedrock edition is listed as different versions on the Mojang website, and no version is listed as a play anywhere title. so you would need to purchase the PC version to play it on PC I believe, the only way I could see you being able to play
    it on the PC is if it becomes part of the GamePass Ultimate on PC. But it isn't listed in the Xbox Beta PC app as of yet. Here's a link to the

Mojang Minecraft editions webpage
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

To be able to play Minecraft on a pc you will need to purchase the game for Windows 10, as it is not a play anywhere title unfortunatly.

It is crossplay enable between Xbox One, mobile, Windows 10 and Nintendo Switch.
  5. Gmjones97 Win User

Minecraft Achievement NOT UNLOCKING

You playing on bedrock or xbox one edition.
    I got the xbox one s minecraft bundle so i believe bedrock.
  6. Ittim Win User

Transferring minecraft(and other apps)

Like Doc Holiday said Minecraft has 2 versions playable on Xbox One(Bedrock or Xbox One Edition), but what you were hoping for doesn't work. I will say though, If you get the Bedrock edition, which is just called Minecraft in the store, you'll be able
    to do cross-platform and play with people on Mobile & people using the Windows 10 edition.
Thema:

1. I own Minecraft Bedrock Edition for the Xbox One and I would like to play it on my PC. - Similar Threads - own Minecraft Bedrock

2. Why is minecraft asking me to buy a collection when I own the full game

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is minecraft asking me to buy a collection when I own the full game: So one day when I was going to record a minecraft video I opened minecraft and was greeted by a buy full version button. I clicked on the button and it showed me two options (buy starter...
  3. it says i dont own minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    it says i dont own minecraft: hey it says I don't have Minecraft as well but I do because I got it for free from the old xbox one edition of Minecraft which I got from around the release of the xbox one and because it says I...
  4. Minecraft telling to Unlock Full Game even though I own it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft telling to Unlock Full Game even though I own it?: Hello, So about June,22 or 21,2019 i was playing Minecraft just fine on one of my worlds. Then i went to bed a i would and the next day when i opened Minevraft Windows 10 start menu, it said...
  5. Minecraft Xbox One/360 Owned texture packs not downloadable in Bedrock? Have to repurchase?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox One/360 Owned texture packs not downloadable in Bedrock? Have to repurchase?: Hello, on Minecraft Bedrock edition I cannot download any of the resource packs that I bought on the Xbox One/360 edition of the game. My son has not had this problem except for with the Mass...
  6. If I own Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, can I get it on Xbox One for free?

in XBoX on Windows
    If I own Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, can I get it on Xbox One for free?: If I can, how do I play it? I'm asking mostly because, one of my friends cant join me because of him having Minecraft: Xbox One edition, and not having the Minecraft Xbon Live one. I think on...
  7. I own minecraft windows 10 edition on my xbox but not PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own minecraft windows 10 edition on my xbox but not PC: I was given for free minecraft 10 windows edition for owning the xbox one edition, does this mean I can't download it on my laptop through the microsoft store? It's not in my ready to install....
  8. Downloading Worlds From Owned Minecraft Realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading Worlds From Owned Minecraft Realms: How do you download worlds from realms that you own? I've checked within the minecraftWorlds folder but found nothing. I'm running Windows 10 edition. cb1bd770-abd9-4903-a021-6c08f5757bdb
  9. I no longer own minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I no longer own minecraft: i bought minecraft a while ago and decided to recently to redownload it and when i reinstalled it (i installed it digitally for my games and apps) it says i no longer own the game with an error...
  10. Can I get minecraft cheaper if I owned it on the xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get minecraft cheaper if I owned it on the xbox 360: I bought minecraft on the Xbox 360 a while ago now and I was wondering if there is any way to get it cheaper on the Xbox One or if not the game then get all the Texture packs and mash-up packs i...